Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Barack Obama signed a disaster declaration for Louisiana on Sunday, but he’s been criticized for not visiting flooded areas, instead remaining on vacation with his family in Martha’s Vineyard. But Edwards defended the president’s handling of the situation, saying he’d prefer Obama wait “a week or two” to visit because a presidential visit requires road blocks and ties up local police and first responders.

More: Louisiana Governor Doesn't Want Trump To Visit Just For A 'Photo-Op'

Thank you, Governor Edwards, for setting the record straight. Now is not the time for a presidential visit to tie up local police and first responders. Trump obviously doesn't care about such things - just his photo-op.
Washington redskin, that's what career politicians like Barry are all about - "photo-op"... Dip shit

President Barack Obama signed a disaster declaration for Louisiana on Sunday, but he’s been criticized for not visiting flooded areas, instead remaining on vacation with his family in Martha’s Vineyard. But Edwards defended the president’s handling of the situation, saying he’d prefer Obama wait “a week or two” to visit because a presidential visit requires road blocks and ties up local police and first responders.

Thank you, Governor Edwards, for setting the record straight. Now is not the time for a presidential visit to tie up local police and first responders. Trump obviously doesn't care about such things - just his photo-op.

Obama came to New Jersey after Sandy with no trouble.
Only difference now is that he can't score any political points.

Didn't Governor Christie invite him? Christie praised Obama for his speedy response.

I was responding to the BS about tying up first responders. There was no such problem then. Why would there be now?

Flying over in helicopters is different from being on the ground tying up police and first responders.

Obama was on the GROUND during Sandy. He didn't tie up any first responders then, did he?

How compassionate. Donald Trump uplifts spirits delivering relief supplies to helpless flood victims as they welcome him in open arms. All this as Hillary is at home sleeping and Obama is hitting the links.

LOL, yet you criticized W for not going when he didn't for the same reason, Tonto. Wow, Tonto's the perfect name for you, you're a clueless dolt

You're either very stupid or very selective in your Katrina comparison. Katrina was a Bush clusterfuck and that is clearly documented.
Oh really?

Did Bush cause Katrina?

How compassionate. Donald Trump uplifts spirits delivering relief supplies to helpless flood victims as they welcome him in open arms. All this as Hillary is at home sleeping and Obama is hitting the links.

Yeah, about as helpful as Chris Christie closing the George Washington Bridge - for a political vendetta.

Always making excuses.

Just trying to be honest and factual. Are you suggesting that President Obama wouldn't have provided the same level of federal government attention and resources to former Governor Jindal?

Of course, any President worth his salt would sign the Disaster Declaration. The people in Louisiana have questioned where our President is during their time of devastation.

President Obama is on vacation - and he can walk and chew gum at the same time. Meanwhile, he's not in Louisiana getting in the way and tying up local police and first responders. What's your problem?

Yeah, agreed. But your take on things would be totally different if it was an (R),
It probably wouldn't be political at all if it was an (R). A thunderstorm causes 13 deaths? Should every tornado be politicized too?

Trust me, 31 inches of rain in a 15 hour time-frame is more than a "thunderstorm". It has been labelled a 1,000 year event. I was caught up in it driving back from Jackson, MS, it was ugly.

LOL, yet you criticized W for not going when he didn't for the same reason, Tonto. Wow, Tonto's the perfect name for you, you're a clueless dolt

You're either very stupid or very selective in your Katrina comparison. Katrina was a Bush clusterfuck and that is clearly documented.
Oh really?

Did Bush cause Katrina?

I thought Dick Cheney did.

Hillary calls the Gov of LA, says sucks to be you. Obama keeps golfing.

081916trumpobamahillary-1.jpg

Donald Trump is meeting the victims of the Louisiana floods on Friday – while President Obama golfs and Hillary Clinton naps.

It’s ironic – yet revealing – how the GOP nominee who made millions building golf courses is visiting the flood-ravaged areas of Baton Rouge while Obama, who once criticized then-President Bush for his mishandling of Hurricane Katrina, plays on golf courses.

In fact, Obama just played his 300th

I think my irons are good, my drive is straight but unimpressive in length, and my putting’s decent, chipping is OK,” he told the Golf Channel.

It’s quite likely Obama has spent more time on golf courses over the past year than Trump, despite the latter owning several courses across the world.

Meanwhile Hillary is no where to be found; her last public appearance was on Wednesday and she has no scheduled events until Sunday, underscoring her lack of energy and poor health overall.

At least Obama has the energy to golf; Hillary can barely stand up for long periods of time.

Louisiana Floods: Trump Visits, Obama Golfs, Hillary Sleeps

Last edited:
Hillary calls the Gov of LA, says sucks you be you. Obama keeps golfing.

081916trumpobamahillary-1.jpg

Donald Trump is meeting the victims of the Louisiana floods on Friday – while President Obama golfs and Hillary Clinton naps.

It’s ironic – yet revealing – how the GOP nominee who made millions building golf courses is visiting the flood-ravaged areas of Baton Rouge while Obama, who once criticized then-President Bush for his mishandling of Hurricane Katrina, plays on golf courses.

In fact, Obama just played his 300th

I think my irons are good, my drive is straight but unimpressive in length, and my putting’s decent, chipping is OK,” he told the Golf Channel.

It’s quite likely Obama has spent more time on golf courses over the past year than Trump, despite the latter owning several courses across the world.

Meanwhile Hillary is no where to be found; her last public appearance was on Wednesday and she has no scheduled events until Sunday, underscoring her lack of energy and poor health overall.

At least Obama has the energy to golf; Hillary can barely stand up for long periods of time.

Louisiana Floods: Trump Visits, Obama Golfs, Hillary Sleeps
Trump could make a great campaign attack ad against Hillary with this situation.

We tried to tell libs this when they were having a shit fit over Bush not landing in New Orleans. He flew over. He also did what he could to help even before the hurricane hit. Remember him asking them if they were prepared and he was told yes.

Now that it's Obama, the left is making every excuse for his lack of concern. At this point, it shouldn't be too big of a deal for anyone to visit as the situation should be under control. And if it isn't, why not? Will the left blame Obama for people having to camp on their rooftops for days?

Meanwhile, in potus-world . . .

Mr. Lynch,
I live in Ascension Parish in Louisiana, I just watched your video on Facebook. You are saying what we have been saying in Ascension and all of South Louisiana from the start of this ordeal.

We are outraged, though not surprised, by the indifference and lack of moral fiber that Obama has shown. That being said, you don’t see us on the TV crying for the governments help. Here, we help ourselves and help each other. Here we take pride in being there for each other in good times and in bad.

I have shared your post and hopefully it will be seen by all. Thank you for helping put this in the nations attention. We are Louisiana Strong and we will as in every other instance over come this adversity.

Sincerely,
Guy R. Ware

OBAMA NEGLECTS FLOOD VICTIMS
Instead of going on TV to cry for government help he does it on social media. I love the irony.

Oh sorry. I didn't highlight the right part for you so of course, you didn't read it. Here:

We are outraged, though not surprised, by the indifference and lack of moral fiber that Obama has shown. That being said, you don’t see us on the TV crying for the governments help. Here, we help ourselves and help each other. Here we take pride in being there for each other in good times and in bad.

Derp.

Oh really?

Did Bush cause Katrina?

I thought Dick Cheney did.

No, Chaney did yellowcake, the other fabricated scandal

While Odumbo golfs with his millionaire friends, while Helly Rotten goes to Martha's Vineyard for her rapist hubby's birthday bash, President Elect Trump shows this country the true honor and integrity worthy of a future President.

Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana
GOP nominee tours disaster area while Obama, Clinton won't be parted from politics and rest
by Keith Koffler | Updated 19 Aug 2016 at 3:12 PM
Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

You sewage dwelling leftists can try to spin it all you like .. the entire world has seen just how much your nitwit leadership cares about Americans..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back