BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

According to CNN, the grand jury just voted to indict. We can await another source. Hot damn I’m elated if true!
HA HA HA. 100% unsustainable.
1)Statute of Limitations tosses it out right off the bat.
2) Witness is ludicrous.
3) Connection of hush money campaign activity is a joke.
4) prosecutorial misconduct
5) add your own :D
Sounds more like blackmail.

Alan Dershowitz called this "the weakest case I've ever seen in 60 years of law practice."

Whole stupid thing is political theater, designed to take attention away from the Bidens, and their criminal troubles.

Trump's mug shot will put him back in the White House - most popular T-shirt in America.

Last edited:
HA HA HA. 100% unsustainable.
1)Statute of Limitations tosses it out right off the bat.
2) Witness is ludicrous.
3) Connection of hush money campaign activity is a joke.
4) prosecutorial misconduct
5) add your own :D
Sounds more like blackmail.

Alan Dershowitz called this "the weakest case I've ever seen in 60 years of law practice."

Whole stupid thing is political theater, designed to take attention away from the Bidens, and their criminal troubles.

Trump's mug shot will put him back in the White House - most popular T-shirt in America.
Lol you’re pretending the case will be thrown out. It won’t be. Will he be convicted? Probably not for whatever reason. God knows the trial will be delayed at least a year. For me, I’m excited for the symbolism.

Lol you’re pretending the case will be thrown out. It won’t be. Will he be convicted? Probably not for whatever reason. God knows the trial will be delayed at least a year. For me, I’m excited for the symbolism.
I'm excited for the symbolism too. Best promotion the Trump 2024 campaign could ever have gotten. THANKS guys. :biggrin:

I'm excited for the symbolism too. Best promotion the Trump 2024 campaign could ever have gotten. THANKS guys. :biggrin:
By the way, don’t you think it’s pathetic that your ilk thinks persecution complex will make Trump a better choice for president? Like do you realize how stupid that is?

No what I mean is that according to CNN the indictment vote just happened. Still awaiting other sources though

tenor.gif

Sorry, thought you were talking about the articles 2 weeks ago saying this might happen.

By the way, don’t you think it’s pathetic that your ilk thinks persecution complex will make Trump a better choice for president? Like do you realize how stupid that is?

The next Democrat will get 85 million votes.

It's not what makes him a better choice. His accomplishmnts and experience do that. The persecution is just a positive factor that surely will generate more votes. YAY!!!!

It's not what makes him a better choice. His accomplishmnts and experience do that. The persecution is just a positive factor that surely will generate more votes. YAY!!!!
But we already agree this will make him more popular and potentially the nominee on its own so your point makes zero sense.

The next Democrat will get 85 million votes.
2/3 from the fraud machine - but will they be invalidated ? Ah, that is the question. Something tells me the US Supreme Court won't be with them this time around. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back