BREAKING: U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has just been FIRED

Found another thread praising Bharara for "investigating" Clinton:

The Man Investigating the Clinton Foundation

So? The President can fire them at will.

Never said he couldn't.

But it's hilarious, nonetheless.

Why is it funny? After the attacks on Trump from the obama minions left in the government, it makes sense not to trust any of them.....

It's funny to me that you guys will turn on a dime with your narratives, just to stay in line with your groupthink.

6 months ago, Bharara was a hero. Now he's a villain - and the only thing that's changed since then is the way you guys justify it to yourselves.

Surely you can point out where I ever said anything about the man. If not, stuff it kid.

Never said he couldn't.

Not at all, it's business as usual.

Only in the sense that watching you guys build these intricate narratives to combat cognitive dissonance is "business as usual".

I've built no narratives, I've simply stated the obvious.

You are not the only poster in this thread.

No, but you said it to me.

Never said he couldn't.

Why is it funny? After the attacks on Trump from the obama minions left in the government, it makes sense not to trust any of them.....

It's funny to me that you guys will turn on a dime with your narratives, just to stay in line with your groupthink.

6 months ago, Bharara was a hero. Now he's a villain - and the only thing that's changed since then is the way you guys justify it to yourselves.

Surely you can point out where I ever said anything about the man. If not, stuff it kid.

Again, you are not the only poster in this thread.

And yet he hadn't......again....you can't trust anyone appointed by obama......Trump is doing what he should have done in January and he learned his lesson....left wing, democrat appointed minions give their loyalty to the left, not the United States....

Yup, being nice will cost ya bigtime. Bush tried to be nice. He fired just 8 Attorneys, and the Democrats ate him up anyway. So Trump just needs to follow Slick Willy Clinton's lead, and fire them all.

Being nice, ain't gonna get you anywhere with the Democrats. Either way, they're gonna bitch & whine and label you 'Racist' and 'Hitler.' Hopefully, Trump is recognizing what the game is. Don't be nice. The Democrats will only make you pay for it.

Never said he couldn't.

Hero...no......he had a reputation for being a tough prosecutor......but again, the left over obama appointed minions have shown they will happily act against Trump...so they all have to go since he doesn't know which ones he can trust....and that this asshole refused to resign and had to be fired shows he was indeed an obama minion.......and had to go....

Never said he couldn't.

Again, no. But you said it directly to me.

Never said he couldn't.

Only in the sense that watching you guys build these intricate narratives to combat cognitive dissonance is "business as usual".

I've built no narratives, I've simply stated the obvious.

You are not the only poster in this thread.

No, but you said it to me.

Oh, did I hurt your widdle feelings by lumping you in with the other morons in this thread?

Never said he couldn't.

Hero...no......he had a reputation for being a tough prosecutor......but again, the left over obama appointed minions have shown they will happily act against Trump...so they all have to go since he doesn't know which ones he can trust....and that this asshole refused to resign and had to be fired shows he was indeed an obama minion.......and had to go....

^narrative.

Never said he couldn't.

Again, no. But you said it directly to me.

No, I didn't. I said that to 2aguy. Check the quote tags.

The world does not revolve around you.

Never said he couldn't.

Sorry Doc, you said it directly to me.

Sessions is like Trump, an asshole who requires YES MEN - They want absolute control and the only way to have that is to hire obsequious underlings.

It is unfortunate that Ryan's personal ambition prevents him from putting Country First - his first question when faced with a difficult situation is always to ask himself, "how will this effect ME"!

Which is why the US is fucked.

Yeah, but none of you Democrats said that back when Bill Clinton fired 93 Attorneys immediately after taking office. In fact, you all cheerleaded it bigtime. So i'm sorry, but i can't give y'all much credibility on this one.

Obama scum needs to go....clean out every Dept

Goldman Sachs still runs the white house, just like it would have had Hilary prevailed. America is a totally corrupt authoritarian political and economic system, it's days are numbered, and the power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. More and more it well need to employ escalating violence via its militarized police force, the US military which is now "legal" to roll out onto the citizenry (thank you George and Barack), the mass surveillance state apparatus, and its for profit penal system.

Senator Chuck Schumer got Preet Bharara hired as US Attorney. He was his Chief Counsel before being appointed by Obama. He had to go.

Forum List

Back