BREAKING: U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has just been FIRED

Yeah, but none of you Democrats said that back when Bill Clinton fired 93 Attorneys immediately after taking office. In fact, you all cheerleaded it bigtime. So i'm sorry, but i can't give y'all much credibility on this one.

1) I'm not a democrat
2) I think Clinton was dumb for doing it too.

In saying that, since all presidents put their own people in charge they're all idiots.

Nope, the Pres should always get the people they want in positions like this, that is why there is no advice and consent involved.

As I stated, which is why the US is fucked. You have a state that makes decisions based on political influences, not on what is best for the people or the best idea.

This all adds to why I laugh (at right-wingers especially) who wrap themselves in the US flag spouting off to us non-US citizens how much more 'freer' you are than the rest of us, when the opposite is the case.

This guy had to go because Trump was convinced that he was the leader of the paranoids who were out to get him.

I think all the rest of the obamas should be fired also.

Yes, clean house. Bill Clinton fired 93 Attorneys immediately after taking office. No Democrats complained one bit. Yet they completely freaked out when Bush fired just 8 Attorneys. Absolute dishonest hypocrites. So Trump shouldn't worry about what Democrats think. Just dump these hold-over Attorneys immediately.
He needs to ask for the resignation of all those appointed by the last 3 administrations. If they won't quit, fire them. Put them all out and start over.

Nope, the Pres should always get the people they want in positions like this, that is why there is no advice and consent involved.

As I stated, which is why the US is fucked. You have a state that makes decisions based on political influences, not on what is best for the people or the best idea.

This all adds to why I laugh (at right-wingers especially) who wrap themselves in the US flag spouting off to us non-US citizens how much more 'freer' you are than the rest of us, when the opposite is the case.

Where are you from?

Not a Trump fan, but 2017 is proving to be a very entertaining year!

I have little doubt that Trump will eventually implode, but the shit-pot stirring he's doing is awesome to watch. The Democrats have been shitting themselves since the election. The Republicans are more confusing than a Special Olympics relay race. Trump's quickly proving to all intelligent Americans that he's a Twitter Troll. Who can't appreciate this major malfunction of the Federal government? Oh, partisan assholes, that's who. LOL

I have little doubt that Trump will eventually implode, but the shit-pot stirring he's doing is awesome to watch. The Democrats have been shitting themselves since the election. The Republicans are more confusing than a Special Olympics relay race. Trump's quickly proving to all intelligent Americans that he's a Twitter Troll. Who can't appreciate this major malfunction of the Federal government? Oh, partisan assholes, that's who. LOL

I voted for Trump because Hillary is an insane bitch, but in watching Trump's Military moves thus far I believe we are going to war.

Preet was also a non-White. Also, a little research I did says he's married to a Jewess and was the man who helped protect the Tribe members after the exposure of the corruption on Wall Street that was discovered after the 9-11-01 attacks.
Looks like Sessions is about to take strong action on some big Swamp Animals, and he wants to rid the possibility of Anti-American subversion from within they've been experiencing.

I voted for Trump because Hillary is an insane bitch, but in watching Trump's Military moves thus far I believe we are going to war.
South China Sea? How soon do you think that will be?

North Korea will be the igniter, we already sent B-52's down there. The troops he sent to Syria have multiple threats to them. Iran, Russia, and now Turkey.

Where are you from?

NZ, but live in Australia

Don't know much about NZ, but Australia would be the only other nation i would wanna relocate to. I think the Australian People are much like Americans. They're a tough, but fair People.

And not to mention, their comedy is right up there with US comedy, as the best in the world. I love Australian comedy TV and Film. They're incredibly talented folks. If i had to relocate, it would be Australia for sure.

North Korea will be the igniter, we already sent B-52's down there. The troops he sent to Syria have multiple threats to them. Iran, Russia, and now Turkey.
I believe the Russians are using the ME as a diversion as well as an invitation to spread our military too thin. I think the war that will tip into WWIII is going to happen in the SCS over Taiwan.

I believe the Russians are using the ME as a diversion as well as an invitation to spread our military too thin. I think the war that will tip into WWIII is going to happen in the SCS over Taiwan.

The Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians will make sure that we are kept too busy to adequately respond to anything.

We still have A LOT of shit stacked up on the Russian border.

Too many things that can eat you down there, no thanks.

Nothing in NZ can do that.
In australia there are a few. Been here 10 years. Only seen one snake. Haven't seen any sharks, crocs (none where I live anyway), no blue-ringed octopus, or poisonous spiders.

Too many things that can eat you down there, no thanks.

Nothing in NZ can do that.
In australia there are a few. Been here 10 years. Only seen one snake. Haven't seen any sharks, crocs (none where I live anyway), no blue-ringed octopus, or poisonous spiders.

Man, the media makes it sound like that stuff is EVERYWHERE.

The world has people who need killing. We can look on our own streets and see peace, but that is ignoring parts of the world who would do harm to others. North Korea launching missiles and exploring nukes? Is their dictator really nutty enough to nuke a city or will the Chinese assassinate him first? Who knows? Who is willing to bet his one life against the life of millions?

Africa is a continent larger than most civilized countries. Lots to "development" there. Something that will go on for another century, at least.

The fact remains that realistic leaders know our best interests include alliances with other freedom-minded nations to fight the petty dictators and other assholes of the world.

true_size_of_africa_v3-da3dd38e.jpg

The Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians will make sure that we are kept too busy to adequately respond to anything.
That looks like the plan and if our guys are not here on the home front when it all breaks loose we'll be mighty glad we held onto those 2nd amendment rights.

Forum List

Back