Breaking Update: Obama Replaces “Allah” with “God” in Edited Transcripts of Orlando Killer’s Calls

Breaking Update: Obama Replaces “Allah” with “God” in Edited Transcripts of Orlando Killer’s Calls

yes erasing facts from history is nothing new with tyrannical leftists

they learn it from those who came before them

Censorship of images in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

very dangerous folks actually
Yeap, they replace allah with God (which is not the same to muslims .

As pointed out- Allah is the word for God in Arabic- and is used by both Arab Christians and Arab Muslims.

Same word.

If you type the word Allah into Google translate- it translates as "God"
If they have the same meaning, why do you suppose they changed the transcripts?

If you are translating words from Arabic to English- which is what was happening- then you translate all of the words- including the Arabic word for God- which is Allah.
Its a transcript though, and Allah is a word that EVERYONE knows, so there's no need for translating. So why do you think they did it. Be honest.
To be totally honest, it may have been done out of sheer ignorance of the differences. As some posters have displayed, many people have incomplete knowledge in the matter.

yes erasing facts from history is nothing new with tyrannical leftists

they learn it from those who came before them

Censorship of images in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

very dangerous folks actually

As pointed out- Allah is the word for God in Arabic- and is used by both Arab Christians and Arab Muslims.

Same word.

If you are translating words from Arabic to English- which is what was happening- then you translate all of the words- including the Arabic word for God- which is Allah.
Its a transcript though, and Allah is a word that EVERYONE knows, so there's no need for translating. So why do you think they did it. Be honest.
He is a totally and completely brainwashed tool bag man. No need to try and patronize the asshole. He thinks they were translating the word allah into English and that was the reason they did that.

There is no reason whatsoever to communicate the moron anymore. Syriously.

Same word.

To be totally honest, it may have been done out of sheer ignorance of the differences. As some posters have displayed, many people have incomplete knowledge in the matter.

To be totally honest, it may have been done out of sheer ignorance

true indeed

this administration chuck is fulla imbeciles

after all this admin started out with Russia

giving them an "over charge" button by accident

instead of a "reset button"

I can think of several reasons. Some of them are innocuous and some are not. The only way I can know what reason the released transcript contains the word "God" and not the word "Allah" is to ask the person who authorized the document's release. I'm not going to ask because I really don't care what the answer be; I know what is meant by the statements in which the word "God" appears, and that's what I need to know.

Let's hear the actual call to see if this American born jihadi was speaking arabic and the call needed translating.

Obozo and Lynch have now backed off and released the transcript completely.

My question is: why did they originally want to remove all references to ISIS, radical Islam, and Allah?

What were their motives in doing that? WHY, libs and dems, doesn't your leader want us to know the truth about islam and terrorism? WHY?

The way I'm reading the transcript, his statements were in Arabic, and they were translated into English, hence "God" instead of "Allah." Am I wrong?

Names do not need translation. Obama is Obama in any language. Allah is allah in any language. God is God in any language.

The "translation" excuse is bullshit.

The translation excuse is bullshit because there is no evidence that the 911 operator needed a translator or spoke arabic. Has any official statement been released that Omar spoke in arabic?

Forum List

Back