Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
]

Nazi's are standard Christianity. Let's outlaw Christianity. I can play the fallacy game as well.

On the other hand, instead of demonizing entire groups - it might be more effective to deal with the actual problem wreaking carnage on Muslims and non-Muslims alike: ISIS.

You democrats have been outlawing Christianity for 40 years.

While Pre-Hitler Nazism did indeed have ties to the Catholics, Hitler was a pagan, an occultist.

But despite your bullshit, the prohibitions against the promoting and practice of Nazism by Gen. Marshall were entirely effective. The Werewolves were vile terrorists of equal evil to the Muslim allies of the democrats today. Yet there were crushed within 4 years. In fact, Germany retains to prohibition of Nazism to this day. (No word on whether this means Bodey is banned from the country.)

ISIS IS practicing MudHamMud approved Islam
By their own interpretation......just like the Westboro Church is practicing JeSus approved christianity by their own interpretation.

Well, you democrats are some evil fucks so the DEMOCRAT Westboro Baptist is no surprise,

Oh, and did Jesus tell you himself that he approved, Shortbus?

Lets outlaw ISIS.
So you propose outlawing a religious cult?

No. I propose outlawing a known terrorist group that has been involved in a number of killing, attacks, and war.

I thought that was clear.

Islam is a known terrorist group that has been involved in a number of killing, attacks, and war. What is the difference?

Besides, the London attacks were done by Obama's Muslim Brotherhood, not by ISIS.

]

Nazi's are standard Christianity. Let's outlaw Christianity. I can play the fallacy game as well.

On the other hand, instead of demonizing entire groups - it might be more effective to deal with the actual problem wreaking carnage on Muslims and non-Muslims alike: ISIS.

You democrats have been outlawing Christianity for 40 years.

While Pre-Hitler Nazism did indeed have ties to the Catholics, Hitler was a pagan, an occultist.

But despite your bullshit, the prohibitions against the promoting and practice of Nazism by Gen. Marshall were entirely effective. The Werewolves were vile terrorists of equal evil to the Muslim allies of the democrats today. Yet there were crushed within 4 years. In fact, Germany retains to prohibition of Nazism to this day. (No word on whether this means Bodey is banned from the country.)

Talk about bullshit :lol:

According recent surveys - 70% of Americans identify as Christian. There are roughly 350,000 Christian congregations (compared to 12,000 non Christian) in the United States.

And again - the Nazi's were a nationalist, political racial ideology in Germany and ABOUT Germany and the German people. Not a world religion of millions, spanning many cultures and communities with varying practices, beliefs and sects.

If you're incapable of understanding the difference then, stick to the rhetoric and supporting the persecution (and, according to some genocide) of innocent people.

Say you have herd of cattle. Something is getting in and killing some of them, more frequently every week. You have a good idea who or what it is.

A. Plug hole in fence (s). Improve weak spots.
B. Try to trap it, kill it.
C. Follow it back to its' lair, kill all of them.
D. 24 hour watch? Can you afford extra cost?
E. Do nothing.
F. Buy replacement cattle.
G. Move entire operation to another spot.

Or, you will be put out of cattle business.

Are you proposing, in C. that you kill all muslims - an entire family, man woman child?

How about the family of other killers?

H. Force those found in the lair to re-locate where they could not harm your cattle.

If you got known repeat problem, you address it pronto. Else little problems become big problems.

So are you saying we should expel the families of all killers?

Repeat problem offenders from same nest? Of course. Eliminate the enablers.

Or do nothing? If most Americans don't care, as you don't why should I work to protect you or your Children. Put on your red-Burka Roxanne.

So eliminate due process?

Kill the innocents on the basis of what others do?

That sounds familiar.
There are those on this thread perfectly willing to do that. Scratch that....perfectly willing to have OTHERS do that.

[

Lets outlaw ISIS.

ISIS is standard Sunni Islam.

So you are the one saying that Islam should be outlawed.

"From an early age, historian Allan Bullock writes, Hitler "had no time at all for Catholic teaching, regarding it as a religion fit only for slaves and detesting its ethics.""

"Moreover, Hitler's anti-Semitism was not religious, it was racial. Jews were targeted not because of their religion — indeed many German Jews were completely secular in their way of life — but because of their racial identity. This was an ethnic and not a religious designation. Hitler's anti-Semitism was secular."

Was Hitler a Christian?

Kind of my point - Nazi's are to Christianity what ISIS is to Islam.

But you are lying, and you know you are.

The Nazis were not a Religious Group promoting the spread of Christianity, they were German Nationalists with a political agenda,

The IRA is the only "Christian" group that could be compared to ISIS.

[

Lets outlaw ISIS.

"From an early age, historian Allan Bullock writes, Hitler "had no time at all for Catholic teaching, regarding it as a religion fit only for slaves and detesting its ethics.""

"Moreover, Hitler's anti-Semitism was not religious, it was racial. Jews were targeted not because of their religion — indeed many German Jews were completely secular in their way of life — but because of their racial identity. This was an ethnic and not a religious designation. Hitler's anti-Semitism was secular."

Was Hitler a Christian?

The Nazis were not a Religious Group promoting the spread of Christianity, they were German Nationalists with a political agenda,

Nazi photos showing Christian influence

[

Talk about bullshit :lol:

You spew this, then fail to even ATTEMPT to show any "bullshit" by me and go off into a rant.

According recent surveys - 70% of Americans identify as Christian. There are roughly 350,000 Christian congregations (compared to 12,000 non Christian) in the United States.

And this has what to do with anything?

And again - the Nazi's were a nationalist, political racial ideology in Germany and ABOUT Germany and the German people. Not a world religion of millions, spanning many cultures and communities with varying practices, beliefs and sects.

If you're incapable of understanding the difference then, stick to the rhetoric and supporting the persecution (and, according to some genocide) of innocent people.

Yet you were the one that was just lying that the Nazis were the say as ISIS. :eusa_whistle:

Was Hitler a Christian?

Nazi photos showing Christian influence

Irrelevant, Brown Shirt.

The purpose and goal of Nazism was not religion.

Go back to your hate sites and dig up something relevant.

[

Lets outlaw ISIS.

Was Hitler a Christian?

Ralph Manheim, ed. (1998). Mein Kampf. New York: Houghton Mifflin. ISBN 0395951054.
  • Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. (p. 65)
Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikiquote

Lets outlaw ISIS.
So you propose outlawing a religious cult?

No. I propose outlawing a known terrorist group that has been involved in a number of killing, attacks, and war.

I thought that was clear.

Islam is a known terrorist group that has been involved in a number of killing, attacks, and war. What is the difference?

Besides, the London attacks were done by Obama's Muslim Brotherhood, not by ISIS.

According to who?

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that it doesn't say to kill non-believers in the Bible and it does in the Quran, therefore Islam is inherently incompatible with Western civilization.

Islam is a world domination group calling itself a religion.

Honey, the ones lost in fear are the ones denying. And those muslims that have changed most won't speak out, because they also live in fear.
And I don't support islamic terrorism. I don't support any terrorism. I know you just say that because it's your fear talking...I forgive you.

If you didn't support Islamic terrorism, you would not be attacking those who oppose it with every dirty little rhetorical trick in the book.

Mass murder is not enshrined in the first amendment. You are simply too utterly stupid to understand that.
"attacking"? You call a dialogue on an anonymous message board an "attack"? Oh boy.....you really need to be made of sterner stuff. You're a cream puff.

Do you really think that nobody notices how you, Coyote and the rest of your repulsive ilk never spend so much as a nanosecond expressing any disapproval at all for the actions, yet have endless time devoted to posting reams of invective against those who do?

You are even less intelligent than I imagined.
You don't pay attention much do you. Well, being lost in your own fear to the point of getting tunnel vision will do that to you.
Not because they live in fear...because they sympathize.

Reminder: Study Finds Two-Thirds Of British Muslims WOULD NOT Report A Terror Plot – MILO NEWS

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that it doesn't say to kill non-believers in the Bible and it does in the Quran, therefore Islam is inherently incompatible with Western civilization.

Islam is a world domination group calling itself a religion.

The Quran is more complicated than that. Like the bible. And yes, the bible does contain passages in the OT on slaughtering unbelievers.

Honey, the ones lost in fear are the ones denying. And those muslims that have changed most won't speak out, because they also live in fear.
If you didn't support Islamic terrorism, you would not be attacking those who oppose it with every dirty little rhetorical trick in the book.

Mass murder is not enshrined in the first amendment. You are simply too utterly stupid to understand that.
"attacking"? You call a dialogue on an anonymous message board an "attack"? Oh boy.....you really need to be made of sterner stuff. You're a cream puff.

Do you really think that nobody notices how you, Coyote and the rest of your repulsive ilk never spend so much as a nanosecond expressing any disapproval at all for the actions, yet have endless time devoted to posting reams of invective against those who do?

You are even less intelligent than I imagined.
You don't pay attention much do you. Well, being lost in your own fear to the point of getting tunnel vision will do that to you.
Not because they live in fear...because they sympathize.

Reminder: Study Finds Two-Thirds Of British Muslims WOULD NOT Report A Terror Plot – MILO NEWS
The article says there was a study, but never cited that study.

Are you proposing, in C. that you kill all muslims - an entire family, man woman child?

How about the family of other killers?

H. Force those found in the lair to re-locate where they could not harm your cattle.

If you got known repeat problem, you address it pronto. Else little problems become big problems.

So are you saying we should expel the families of all killers?

Repeat problem offenders from same nest? Of course. Eliminate the enablers.

Or do nothing? If most Americans don't care, as you don't why should I work to protect you or your Children. Put on your red-Burka Roxanne.

So eliminate due process?

Kill the innocents on the basis of what others do?

That sounds familiar.
There are those on this thread perfectly willing to do that. Scratch that....perfectly willing to have OTHERS do that.

OK, do nothing at all. Battery going. I will deal with you and your word twisting spinning butt-buddy next attack. Caio.

[

Lets outlaw ISIS.

Nazi's are standard Christianity.

That's pure unadulterated bullshit.
The Nazis were not Christians, the Party was their religion above all else.
If anything the Nazis aligned themselves with the Islam

It's the same bullshit as equating ISIS with Islam.

Young Muslims who abandon their faith face violent retaliation and abuse from their families, a support group said yesterday.

The Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain said those born into the religion are often frightened of speaking out – and those that do are in danger of attack.

Read more: Young Muslims who quit the faith 'live in fear of violent revenge' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The most highly religious U.S. Muslims – the 23% of Muslims who attend mosque at least weekly, pray all five salah a day, and say religion is very important to them personally – overwhelmingly oppose homosexuality, with 73% saying it should be discouraged by society. Muslim Americans with a medium level of religious commitment, who constitute about half of all Muslims, also generally believe homosexuality should be discouraged (66% vs. 21%). By comparison, Muslim Americans with relatively low religious commitment (about a quarter of the total) are divided: 43% say homosexuality should be discouraged while 47% say it should be accepted.

Both native-born Muslims and foreign-born Muslims express similar levels of disapproval of homosexuality. But native-born African American Muslims stand out for their particularly high levels of opposition to homosexuality (75% say homosexuality should be discouraged).

Overall, 8% of Muslim Americans say suicide bombings against civilian targets tactics are often (1%) or sometimes (7%) justified in the defense of Islam. Muslims in France, Spain and Great Britain were twice as likely as Muslims in the U.S. to say suicide bombing can be often or sometimes justified, and acceptance of the tactic is far more widespread among Muslims in Nigeria, Jordan and Egypt.

There are few differences on this question
in the United States across Muslim ethnic groups,
but age is an important factor. Younger Muslims
in the U.S. are more willing to accept suicide
bombing in the defense of Islam than are their
older counterparts. Among Muslims younger than
30, for example, 15% say that suicide bombing can often or sometimes be justified (2% often, 13% sometimes), while about two-thirds (69%) say that such tactics are never justified.

In general, Muslim Americans reject the idea that their fellow Muslims in the U.S. are becoming less religious. Roughly four-in-10 (43%) say that Muslims in the United States are not changing very much in terms of their religiosity. If anything, a greater percentage says that U.S. Muslims are becoming more religious (31%) rather than less religious (17%).

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf
Polls on American muslims show their views are in line with most other American religious groups in terms of homosexuals, women's rights and violence. In fact in one poll evangelicals had a rate of support for saying that targeting civilians could sometimes be justified.

People are scared and that fear is driving them to call for things that are outright unamerican.

[

Lets outlaw ISIS.

Nazi's are standard Christianity.

That's pure unadulterated bullshit.
The Nazis were not Christians, the Party was their religion above all else.
If anything the Nazis aligned themselves with the Islam
The link I provided above lists many quotes from Hitler on his Christianity.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikiquote

Forum List

Back