🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: WH rewriting Trump's EO on Travel Ban after 9th Circuit failed to Cite Statute In Ruling

As I heard it there are 120 new executive orders being prepared. Each to be released one at a time on successive days. All sufficiently different that each would require a fresh abdication of security by the liberal-captive courts and so have full effect for a single day. New day: New EO. By then proper vetting procedures should be in place that, despite liberals wet dreams, America will have enjoyed a little safety.
i fking love it
giphy.gif

So now you admit the EO was a total fuck up.?
Will you admit the decision by the court was a total fuck up?
The decision by the judge was challenged in court and the court ruled against Trump 3-0. Trump lost, the ban was rushed and the roll out sloppy. Swing and miss. Try again
The decision challenged nothing but the effectiveness of the order, that is what a politician does.

The judicial branch is not Congress. Try again.

I think he needs to mandate that all aliens entering from the 7 countries must go to the states who filed the case for damages. They'e expressed an urgent need for these people and the president should do all in his power to accommodate them.
That wouldn't be a problem, since refugees from those 7 countries have never caused a problem in the US

Well, it didn't help that the DOJ did not present the more than 80 cases of immigrant terrorist acts from 2001 - 2014, cases / files they said they 'could not find'.

As I heard it there are 120 new executive orders being prepared. Each to be released one at a time on successive days. All sufficiently different that each would require a fresh abdication of security by the liberal-captive courts and so have full effect for a single day. New day: New EO. By then proper vetting procedures should be in place that, despite liberals wet dreams, America will have enjoyed a little safety.
i fking love it
giphy.gif
So EO's were unconstitutional under Obama, but just fine with the Trumpster. Is that about it?

Rudy Julieannie said it was a "religious ban" - and he helped Trump massage it to make it legal. The judges didn't fall for it.

Well, it didn't help that the DOJ did not present the more than 80 cases of immigrant terrorist acts from 2001 - 2014, cases / files they said they 'could not find'.
Not one committed
Are you saying law is never made from the Bench?
Judges interpret the law, thats their job.
1. There were multiple attempts and reportedly a few committed.
2. Judges have created law from the bench. Hell, Obama's EPA and other offices created laws Un-Constitutionally.

Not one committed
2. Judges have created law from the bench. Hell, Obama's EPA and other offices created laws Un-Constitutionally.
If that was really the case, why didn't republicans take Obama to court? Are you a constitutional expert?

Not one committed

judges do not create law from the bench....more lunacy and lies from rightwingnuts.

they do however rule on the constitutionality of acts by the legislative and executive branches.

but thanks for playing.

Not one committed

judges do not create law from the bench....more lunacy and lies from rightwingnuts.

they do however rule on the constitutionality of acts by the legislative and executive branches.

but thanks for playing.
Its amazing just how goods the judiciary was when they reversed decisions of the Obama administration, but in just a few weeks these same jurists have become incompetent to sit on the bench.

I think he needs to mandate that all aliens entering from the 7 countries must go to the states who filed the case for damages. They'e expressed an urgent need for these people and the president should do all in his power to accommodate them.
That wouldn't be a problem, since refugees from those 7 countries have never caused a problem in the US

Great. I don't think all 7 countries have refugees but all the refugees need to be sent to the two states who've expressed an urgent need for them. All others who don't have actual verifiable business elsewhere, need to also go to those two states. We may even need to relocate some families from elsewhere so they can all be together. I think it's a wonderful idea and it should satisfy these state's urgent need for these people. And the fact we can't properly vet them... oh well, I'm sure they will be okay. After all, they are going to a place where they are being welcomed with open arms, right?

Great. I don't think all 7 countries have refugees but all the refugees need to be sent to the two states who've expressed an urgent need for them. All others who don't have actual verifiable business elsewhere, need to also go to those two states. We may even need to relocate some families from elsewhere so they can all be together. I think it's a wonderful idea and it should satisfy these state's urgent need for these people. And the fact we can't properly vet them... oh well, I'm sure they will be okay. After all, they are going to a place where they are being welcomed with open arms, right?
Why do you say that we can't properly vet them? Just what exactly do you base this on?

It never truly is.

A judge's decision is solely about legality
Not one committed
What law were the judge's interpreting in this case?

They didn't cite anything at all.

It never truly is.

A judge's decision is solely about legality
Not one committed
What law were the judge's interpreting in this case?

They didn't cite anything at all.
Did you read their entire opinion?

judges do not create law from the bench....

Oh, but they DO now... where have you been? They rewrote Obamacare so it wouldn't be unconstitutional and since then, they've taken it upon themselves to do all kinds of things like this. Here, they've basically usurped Congressional authority and presidential plenary power to enact their own law.

judges do not create law from the bench....

Oh, but they DO now... where have you been? They rewrote Obamacare so it wouldn't be unconstitutional and since then, they've taken it upon themselves to do all kinds of things like this. Here, they've basically usurped Congressional authority and presidential plenary power to enact their own law.
Are you an attorney and legal scholar, or just offering your somewhat biased opinion.

Forum List

Back