🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: WH rewriting Trump's EO on Travel Ban after 9th Circuit failed to Cite Statute In Ruling

The most important thing is----->that Americans are protected.

The second most important thing is---------> The left gets their ass handed to them again, and again! I have a feeling that the President is going to flood them with so many versions of the same thing on different issues in the future, the libs are going to go nutz, lol!

That's the part I was never clear on.

How does a ninety day ban change anything?

What is the plan during the ban to bolster our process so as to make us safer going forward? What is hoped to be accomplished in such a short time that could not be accomplished without the ban?

The people in power are privy to what is going on far more than we plebes are. Is that me giving you a reason, or making an excuse? I don't know, because I do not know, what Trump and the rest of them know getting the briefings. The 90 day pause may mean nothing, or it may mean everything! Forget that the President is Donald Trump, and put some faceless, independent in office who is a real nice person. Now how does it fly? See, it is not because the President is doing it, it is because Donald Trump.....the President.....is doing it. That is really what this whole thing is about, and everyone wants to give excuses why it is really something else!

So why do you assume we will be made safer in any way because of it without knowing the plan?
It seems like nothing more than a catch phrase for a political gain rather than any substantive action. Shouldn't the scope and purpose of the plan be communicated?
It was...

Please provide it.
Prove what....just listen to Trump roll it out....

You see, participation in the Trump world requires you to walk off your plantation and participate.....

The second most important thing is---------> The left gets their ass handed to them again, and again! I have a feeling that the President is going to flood them with so many versions of the same thing on different issues in the future, the libs are going to go nutz, lol!

What is the plan during the ban to bolster our process so as to make us safer going forward? What is hoped to be accomplished in such a short time that could not be accomplished without the ban?
Did you notice how the ban was implemented...your answer is there.....

So, you don't know either?
Sure do....I have faith you can figure it out too....

It's a fair question for discussion.
Why can't or won't you answer it?
I'm have faith you can figure it out....it is very simple....

The people in power are privy to what is going on far more than we plebes are. Is that me giving you a reason, or making an excuse? I don't know, because I do not know, what Trump and the rest of them know getting the briefings. The 90 day pause may mean nothing, or it may mean everything! Forget that the President is Donald Trump, and put some faceless, independent in office who is a real nice person. Now how does it fly? See, it is not because the President is doing it, it is because Donald Trump.....the President.....is doing it. That is really what this whole thing is about, and everyone wants to give excuses why it is really something else!

So why do you assume we will be made safer in any way because of it without knowing the plan?
It seems like nothing more than a catch phrase for a political gain rather than any substantive action. Shouldn't the scope and purpose of the plan be communicated?
It was...

Please provide it.

You see, participation in the Trump world requires you to walk off your plantation and participate.....

I didn't ask you to prove anything but to provide the plan for making us safer during the ban.

Well I've commented several times that what would happen is that President Trump would issue another Executive Order with different wording, more vague, so that no Leftist Agitators such as the ACLU and their assorted ilk could find even a tiny hole in it with which to begin Bedwetting and stamping their feet.

The new Executive Order will be airtight, it'll also encompass strict National Security reasons for issuing the Executive Order and then the Homeland Security department will be told to do their job and also the State Department will be told to do their job in denying any and/or all Visas and also revoking any and/or all existing Visas and ALL on the grounds of National Security reasons.

Isn't it obvious to you YET, that Trump has no clue to what he is doing, and really doesn't care

It was...

Please provide it.

I didn't ask you to prove anything but to provide the plan for making us safer during the ban.
Simple escapes you I see...

Well I've commented several times that what would happen is that President Trump would issue another Executive Order with different wording, more vague, so that no Leftist Agitators such as the ACLU and their assorted ilk could find even a tiny hole in it with which to begin Bedwetting and stamping their feet.

The new Executive Order will be airtight, it'll also encompass strict National Security reasons for issuing the Executive Order and then the Homeland Security department will be told to do their job and also the State Department will be told to do their job in denying any and/or all Visas and also revoking any and/or all existing Visas and ALL on the grounds of National Security reasons.

Isn't it obvious to you YET, that Trump has no clue to what he is doing, and really doesn't care
Making America great again...

It's an American thing, you wouldn't understand..l.

It was...

Please provide it.

Simple escapes you I see...

Simple is all you have it seems.

The statute can be ruled unconstitutional as it is being employed by Trump.

No it really actually CAN'T be. Let's summarize what has transpired:
  • WH issues the EO restricting travel from 7 countries the Obama administration deemed were terrorist threats.
  • The EO didn't account for SOME persons who may have been traveling abroad to one of these countries, who have green cards or student/work visas, who are "foreign nationals".
  • The State Department clarifies this inadvertent exception was left out and the EO would not apply in such cases.
  • The judge in Washington orders a stay based on the omission of these exceptions in the actual EO, in spite of the State Dept. clarification and directive.
  • The 9th Circuit wouldn't allow the State Dept. to make the exception because that was the basis for allowing the stay to stand.
So an error was made in the original EO and despite clarification and written directives from the State Department, the court insists on holding the EO up to scrutiny on it's original writing. The solution here will be for the President to simply issue a new EO with the proper exceptions for green card/student/work visas. That has ALWAYS been the ONLY question of Constitutionality.

Forum List

Back