Breaking! White House Urges Donald Trump Supporters to ‘Remain Peaceful’ After FBI Raid

Imma gonna go waaaay out on a limb here and suggest that you are taking some hyperbole a bit too literally.

Yes. I agree that it is hyperbole and that no cities were burned down. But I suggest that it is nevertheless true that the numerous riots in many cities were a far cry from being “mostly peaceful.”

The next mostly peaceful arsons should provide free marshmallows, at least.
I am just going with what was said. I keep seeing on this board how BLM turned every city into a burning rad filled wasteland, and thats why we shouldn't go after Trump. But every city wasn't destroyed, and those are state, not federal crimes. I am sitting in one of those burned out cities (with below 3% unemployment and running out of places to build high rises) so...where do these posters live?

-Can you cite the 200 American cities that were destroyed?
-Also destroyed American cities would be a state matter. Where are the Red states in prosecuting to avenge their destroyed cities?
Red states have Democratic shitholes. You will not see any sort of justice there.

Well, liberals DID start the American Revolution.
No, they nearly refused to join The Union because the Slave Master Liberals in The South did not agree with The Original Draft of The Declaration of Independence and proposed Constitution emancipating the slaves in The DemTard South.

Those clauses had to be removed and action delayed until 1820. Once America began whittling away at The Liberal DemNazi Institution of Slavery, The South Refused to allow anymore erosion of their Human Trafficking Enterprise and rebelled just 40 years later in 1860 resulting in The Civil War.

Red states have Democratic shitholes.
So red states have failed to do their duty to bring these millions of criminals to justice? Sounds like the Red states are failing. But again, please cite the 200 cities that were destroyed. I mean, thats something Hitler could only dream of doing to us, yet I guess Trump just let it happen.

So they tell them to remain peaceful when they not long ago told abortion advocates to take to the streets, encouraged people to illegally protest justice's homes and didn't say anything when they were confronted in restaurants, and supported blm rioters?

And as far as I know no trump supporters have done anything wrong since the fbi went into his house.
Magaturds are all perfect angels. Everyone is saying it!

No, they nearly refused to join The Union because the Slave Master Liberals in The South did not agree with The Original Draft of The Declaration of Independence and proposed Constitution emancipating the slaves in The DemTard South.

Those clauses had to be removed and action delayed until 1820. Once America began whittling away at The Liberal DemNazi Institution of Slavery, The South Refused to allow anymore erosion of their Human Trafficking Enterprise and rebelled just 40 years later in 1860 resulting in The Civil War.
Is this what happens when you get a red state education? You call slave holders "liberals"? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

So red states have failed to do their duty to bring these millions of criminals to justice? Sounds like the Red states are failing. But again, please cite the 200 cities that were destroyed. I mean, thats something Hitler could only dream of doing to us, yet I guess Trump just let it happen.
Prtland were federal crimes. The DOJ dropped 90% of te charges. Do not act like there is equal justice in this country. That makes you look stupid.

Red states have Democratic shitholes.
Prtland were federal crimes. The DOJ dropped 90% of te charges. Do not act like there is equal justice in this country. That makes you look stupid.
One location, a few blocks. Portland still exists. Also that was during Trump's admin. So following your logic, it again is your fault.

Forum List

Back