Breaking! White House Urges Donald Trump Supporters to ‘Remain Peaceful’ After FBI Raid

I don't doubt a false flag is planned.

I really think a three day economic boycott would be more effective than violence.

No purchase, no selling, no working of any kind.

That would be very effective.
Go for it. I will support you doing that. Like your boycotts of Disney, etc.

Funny, I don't recall the White House urging RvW protestors "to remain peaceful".
I also don't remember the Democrat turds doing much to tell the goddamn BLM Negroes to not burn down 200 American cities.

In fact the Democrats were showing "solidarity", telling the police to stand down and even bailing the Insurrections out of jail in the rare instances when they were arrested.

I say, let them shoot their big mouths off. That's all they know how to do. They can also take their 2nd Amendment and kiss my ass! In addition, this was a lawful search and seizure.

The primary threat is some lib mouthing off to the wrong Trump Supporter.
If they try to arrest Trump....that's when the violence will start.
Most of us are so angry right now that Democrats are not safe in our cities anymore.
It'll be like an Eagles game. Batteries...rocks....bricks......everything but the kitchen sink.
Are you a false flagger? Are you trying to goad MAGA-Republicans into committing violence?

So they tell them to remain peaceful when they not long ago told abortion advocates to take to the streets, encouraged people to illegally protest justice's homes and didn't say anything when they were confronted in restaurants, and supported blm rioters?

And as far as I know no trump supporters have done anything wrong since the fbi went into his house.

Trump supporters are not violent. The FBI is violent.
Every one of those FBI turd agents that participated in the raid violated their oath to the Constitution.

Along with Potatohead, the Justice Department and that Potatohead appointed judge that approved the bogus warrant, if there ever was one.

That's a fine example of telling lies in order to incite and justify violence.

It's classic fascism. The old Nazis faked stories of Jewish/liberal atrocities to justify their terrorism, and the new Nazis are doing the same thing.
The summer of 2020 was a great example of that. Trump supporters are not violent.

Every one of those FBI turd agents that participated in the raid violated their oath to the Constitution.

Along with Potatohead, the Justice Department and that Potatohead appointed judge that approved the bogus warrant, if there ever was one.
So why do you think Trump is hiding the warrant?

What exactly is he hiding?

Why did Trump steal the classified documents and store them away?

I think he was planning to sell them to China.

Were you involved with that? Is that why you're so terrified?

Maybe because liberals don't have a history of violent insurrection?

Come on, you're not really as stupid as you sound here.

You are actually the stupid one kid. We spent 2 years watching Prog scum burning, looting and injuring folks.

Forum List

Back