Breaking! White House Urges Donald Trump Supporters to ‘Remain Peaceful’ After FBI Raid

That is pretty unAmerican of you.

The best thing to do is get America to change.
So you want the greatest country the world has ever seen to change?

It’s so unpatriotic. The hatred of America has gone too far.

How incredibly naive that sounds. Anyone who can't see a need for change in America is absolutely twisted.

Changing America. The greatest country god ever gave the world is heresy. Commies like you are everywhere.
Quote me saying that the founding fathers got it all wrong.

Or perhaps your English language programming need to be adjusted, stupid bot.

There were reports of significant damage in over 200 Americans cities with burning, looting, murdering and destruction of property, including Federal buildings, by the way.
So you can't actually cite them. Its weird I went through San Fran and it appeared intact. Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio are fine. LA is good. What other cities have been destroyed?
You fucking Leftest idiots always go into your denial.

Yea, we heard your lies about "only peaceful protest". It was a national joke.

You must get all you info from CNN.

View attachment 680355

That's a building not a city

So how are you going to do that? Are you and your MAGA posse just going to wander down the street shooting random people? I mean it fits with the recent grocery store mass shootings, but I don't see how it helps your cause.

Is that what you got out of that? Interesting, and you somehow believe you are a liberal?

1660176252252.png

Really, the Joey Xi, ok's this questionable raid by the FBI sending a platoon of agents to raid the former president's home and now they tell us "To remain peaceful".
Hah. They're purposely inciting us to try to start political violence. They want Trump supporters to become violent so they can Institute martial law and cancel the midterm elections.
Raiding the President's home is just the beginning, there's more to come. They will continue to incite Trump supporters up until the midterm elections.
They will continue to keep poking the bear until the bear say's it's enough.

False flag coming in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1

Sadfully not a sappy hollywood screenplay written as if
a dark comedy.That was rejected due to bad characterization.
Think banned - Natural Born Killers - { 1994 }
Of forget the thinking ... just wait and watch

Forum List

Back