Breaking! White House Urges Donald Trump Supporters to ‘Remain Peaceful’ After FBI Raid

That's great! I haven't donated to Governer Noem's reelection campaign in a while. She's a Trump supporting WINNER!
That's the way to do it! :thup:

We can't be Pavlov's dogs...they ring their bell knowing we'll doomed to salivate.

Be angry...but channel that anger to a productive outlet that furthers our goals...not theirs.

False flag coming in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1

Funny that they didn't care if Supreme Court Justices got harassed by liberals but they don't want Trump supporter remain calm.

The hypocrisy and the BS from the Dems is so obvious and blatant. I'm not sure why there is a double standard.

Take the threats seriously.

Who will they start murdering?
Can the military be trusted to stand up for government or is it now questionable?

Look for politicians taking precautions by increasing their security personnel.

Be prepared for an extreme rightist shooting a politician and then exaggerated measures to take the murderer down as government overreacts to the challenge opposing the rule of law.
Wow! a real life drama queen. Thanks for the laughs, were you this worried when the left harassed Supreme Court Justices and threatened them?

They did something on Jan 6th. Conservatives excoriated law enforcement for not taking the violent online rhetoric seriously enough.

Now they’re taking it seriously and they’re still criticized.
We should have burned down Capitol Hill under GW's 2nd term when the MFer completely sold out the US.
The average person hasn't had real representation in decades.

The MAGA-Republicans are only upset their Jan 6th coup FAILED.
Do you fucking know what a goddamn coup is? You know most of those people have a bunch of guns, right?

If it's a real coup or a real insurrection, your fucking ass won't live to see it. You'll be dead.

Now take your hyperbole and shove it up your fucking asshole.

And then later you'll wine and cry to the press about how you are a "political prisoner" and about how "deplorable" the conditions in your prison are.
Well....I'd be happy to give you a time and a place so we can talk about in person.

I'd give you a serious spanking, faggot.

51309014860825f22b6b2ca3e39db383.gif

Last edited:
-Can you cite the 200 American cities that were destroyed?
-Also destroyed American cities would be a state matter. Where are the Red states in prosecuting to avenge their destroyed cities?

Stop with your fucking pathetic Moon Bat denial of the damage done by the goddamn BLM Negroes and ANTIFA Communists. It just makes you look like an idiot. We all saw on TV every night for almost six months and it was a fucking Insurrection by dipshits supported by the anti American Democrats.

There were reports of significant damage in over 200 Americans cities with burning, looting, murdering and destruction of property, including Federal buildings, by the way. Where was the FBI then? Hell the sonofabitches even tried to burn down our National Cathedral in DC. A lot more damage done in DC by the BLM filth than was done on 1/6 in just that one city.

You stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats always go into your denial mode when confronted with the truth about the destruction you do to this country. A couple of weeks ago you little shits were even denying there was a recession. You deny that Illegals are being allowed to flood into this country. You deny the inflation caused by Potatohead's stupid Environmental Wackos energy policies. You deny that Potatohead is using the government to attack his political opponents and now you are denying the damage done by the BLM Insurrection? Then you wonder why you have no credibility with us Americans.

There were reports of significant damage in over 200 Americans cities with burning, looting, murdering and destruction of property, including Federal buildings, by the way.
So you can't actually cite them. Its weird I went through San Fran and it appeared intact. Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio are fine. LA is good. What other cities have been destroyed?

So you can't actually cite them. Its weird I went through San Fran and it appeared intact. Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio are fine. LA is good. What other cities have been destroyed?

You fucking Leftest idiots always go into your denial.

Yea, we heard your lies about "only peaceful protest". It was a national joke.

You must get all you info from CNN.

1660165110366.png

Forum List

Back