BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

This is where you are wrong.

While in Okinawa we had a Marine that raped a Okinawan young lady. We did not raise money for his defense, just as I would not raise money for this Marine's defense.

The money I get in my bank account each month says you are wrong, and that is all that matters.
False equivalence, Stolen Valor.

This Marine was attempting to protect himself and those around him.

One if the other passengers THANKED HIM.

" A straphanger who was on the subway when former Marine Daniel Penny placed Jordan Neely in a fatal chokehold said Thursday she’s “praying” for Penny after it was revealed the 24-year-old would face charges tied to the high-profile case.

“I hope he has a great lawyer, and I’m praying for him,” the 66-year-old woman, who did not want to be identified, told The Post Thursday night. “And I pray that he gets treated fairly, I really do. Because after all of this ensued, I went back and made sure that I said ‘Thank you’ to him.”

So go fuck yourself Command Sergeant Major of the Fakers.

This Marine was attempting to protect himself and those around him.

Yes he was, but he went to far and now he will pay the price for doing so.

We have laws in our country for a reason, even if they hurt your tiny wittle feelings.

This is where you are wrong.

While in Okinawa we had a Marine that raped a Okinawan young lady. We did not raise money for his defense, just as I would not raise money for this Marine's defense.

The money I get in my bank account each month says you are wrong, and that is all that matters.

Wow what a comparison lol

You were put in a choke hold for 15 minutes while wrestling?

Now who is the fucking liar piece of shit?

He was in a chokehold for THREE minutes dumbshit.

You're still the fucking liar piece of shit.

No need to ask again...the answer is always you.

He murdered a man. Ruled a homicide. The manslaughter charge is a degree of a charge involving homicide.
It doesn't matter.

The whole thing is an establishment psyop being played on both sides.

Look at you fools argue and get all emotional over this.

. . . and when the jury clears him? You will probably think that mobs rioting and burning down the city is justified.

:rolleyes:

[A witness who was restraining Neely' hands] also claimed that Penny was not "squeezing" Neely's neck. This same person later asks Neely if he can hear. When the unconscious Neely does not respond, the person pinning Neely's arms down then asks Penny to release him, which he does.

Most folks would have survived that chokehold.
I wonder if they will do a blood toxicology on him. . . and if they do, will the results be released?

And if they are released, would it even matter?

It didn't seem to in that George Floyd case, the establishment propaganda seemed to be more persuasive.

People use chokeholds because they work, it's almost impossible for the person in the hold to get power behind punches, there is control the mouth so you don't get bit and end up with who knows what and you can cut off their air which tends to take the fight out of them.

I don't know why all these black people are dying from a chokehold. It doesn't seem normal. Who hasn't been put in a chokehold while wrestling or training. You know anyone who has died from it?
Not that I know of

Here's you thug fat lady:

iu
Yes, a terrorist who FAFO'd.

He was in a chokehold for THREE minutes dumbshit.

You're still the fucking liar piece of shit.

No need to ask again...the answer is alway you.

Since it is age restricted, you have to sign in to watch that ABC News video, so here is the BBC article from an hour ago...

Screenshot_20230512-165745~2.png

 Bystander video shows Mr Penny with his arms around Mr Neely's neck for about two minutes and 55 seconds.

Two other passengers are also seen restraining Mr Neely by the arms.

<Snip>

Video shows [Penny] putting Mr Neely into a recovery position after he goes limp.

<Snip>

Mr Vazquez [an eyewitness] said that he did not believe the man would die.

"None of us were thinking that," he told the New York Times. "[Neely] was moving and [Neely] was defending himself."

Since it is age restricted, you have to sign in to watch that ABC News video, so here is the BBC article from an hour ago...

View attachment 784902

 Bystander video shows Mr Penny with his arms around Mr Neely's neck for about two minutes and 55 seconds.

Two other passengers are also seen restraining Mr Neely by the arms.

<Snip>

Video shows [Penny] putting Mr Neely into a recovery position after he goes limp.

<Snip>

Mr Vazquez [an eyewitness] said that he did not believe the man would die.

"None of us were thinking that," he told the New York Times. "[Neely] was moving and [Neely] was defending himself."

If it was indeed only 2 minutes and 55 seconds I suspect it will be a very short trial with Penny walking away exonerated.

Others say it was 15 minutes...

According to witnesses, Penny held Neely in a chokehold for almost 15 minutes, the lawyers said.

If it was indeed only 2 minutes and 55 seconds I suspect it will be a very short trial with Penny walking away exonerated.

Others say it was 15 minutes...

According to witnesses, Penny held Neely in a chokehold for almost 15 minutes, the lawyers said.
Yeah... and Michael Brown had his hands up..."Hands up don't shoot". :rolleyes:

Watch the video.

When Neely goes out, they release him and put him in a recovery position.

They only hold him while he's still conscious and fighting.

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

I'm not sure how to get one started, but I'd contribute to a GiveSendGo fund to help him with attorney's fees and court costs. As usual, the local DA is caving to the “woke” crowd. I agree, though, that he deserves an award.

Forum List

Back