Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

21lliee.jpg

unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....[/QUOTE
Men do not talk that way, immature, insecure boys talk that way. All men have been boys at one time but most turn into men. Some never do; Donald Trump is an example.
oh give me a break.....try being honest fudd....and if you are then you have never been around a bunch of guys partying....

no...most guys do not talk about it being ok to grab women without their consent. most men in business do not harass the women in their employ by saying to the men around the table "you'd f**k her, wouldn't you? i'd f**k her".

you know what the problem is with that video, harry? it's EXACTLY who we knew donald is. he's a pig. And the minute he tries to talk about bill cltinon, he's done.... if he's not done already...

and before you say "monica".... monica never complained about their relationship and *he* never humiliated her.... that was the work of her "friend" linda tripp and her puppet master lucianne goldberg. and a "man" who cheated on all three of his wives and thinks you should walk up and grab women by the p***y has no business even mentioning it.

How do you know what men say about women when they aren't around? You sound just like that old lady that Ruth Buzzy used to play on Laugh In.
She is the very person who gives Weiner a pass for showing his dick to women, but Trump is the devil for saying pussy!

poor psycho willow ijit. You can't tell the difference between sexual assault and sending a consenting adult a picture? (And I don't think I said sending a 15 year old a picture was ok, lying loon).

No surprises. :cuckoo:

"He wasn't convicted" is an endorsement for Democrat politicians.
Bill Clinton isn't running for president.
But hypocrisy reigns supreme on the left. That's the point. Clearly beyond your grasp.
Why don't you explain the hypocrisy?

Hillary is not a disgusting sexist pig who thinks sexual assault is cool and funny.
She laughed at getting the killer of a 12yo girl off. That's hypocrisy. You are too stupid to even understand what the word means.

didn't it say BEFORE he got married to Melania----and didn't
it say he did not succeed? Sounds like boy talk to me
Jesus Christ, what kind of 'boys' do you hang out with?

Straight one apparently. The gay ones talk about grabbing dick, or so I'm told.
Missing the point dodo head.

Pssstttttt, a dude will know what dudes talk about in private much more than a dudette will.

Now run along dear
People who only hang around with assholes think everyone is an asshole. Not all men are disgusting haters of and objectifiers of women.

You wouldn't know that because your perspective on the world is to talk about, listen to, and engage in the objectification of women.

Do you think these high level Republicans, like Paul Ryan,do the kind of thing they are hearing Trump do? They wouldn't be able to denounce him if they did. You will say of course they do, but you only see the world from your own classless point of view.

Bill Clinton
Bill Cosby

One trusted, the other not

Perplexing

Shit, I've had extremely lewd discussions about women all my life. I am 60-years old.

So what?
I guess Mattthew is trying to tell you he never said the word pussy!

Mathew is not running for president.
Tell me why your standards differ between democrats and republicans. Trump said pussy, Clinton had his dick sucked off and did something god awful with a cigar? You libtards are just assholes.

Okay. I gave up I will vote for Bill Clinton.

If any guy tried that with me, he'd better expect to get kicked in the nads. I don't care who he is or who he thinks he is!

This election is a clown show.

Ok conservatives you've convinced me.

I won't vote for Bill Clinton next month.

Are you happy now?

When are you all going to say you're not going to vote for trump?

No, dumbfuck. She covered for him and SHE blamed the women. Then went on to call it all a vast right wing conspiracy. I watch the live broadcast.
Here is how the world works, Weasel.

When another women consenually fucks a woman’s husband, then the wife gets to blame the whores who disrespected her.

Ok conservatives you've convinced me.

I won't vote for Bill Clinton next month.

Are you happy now?

When are you all going to say you're not going to vote for trump?
Not me. I m a grownup and can put things in context. You can't. Hillary covered for Bill's abuse and you see no problem but think coarse words are far worse. That's why you are a liberal.

No, dumbfuck. She covered for him and SHE blamed the women. Then went on to call it all a vast right wing conspiracy. I watch the live broadcast.
Here is how the world works, Weasel.

When another women consenually fucks a woman’s husband, then the wife gets to blame the whores who disrespected her.
In reality the wife is more pissed at the husband. You see things through political filters.

Forum List

Back