Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

You know what's funniest about this, in the bigger picture?

These Trump scandals come along at such a fast and furious pace that as of this moment, Trump's tax scandal seems like ancient history.

It was barely a week ago.

What "tax scandals?"

wonder if she'll bring this up Sunday since she's married to a .................

2zhp8ph.jpg

Shit, I've had extremely lewd discussions about women all my life. I am 60-years old.

So what?
I guess Mattthew is trying to tell you he never said the word pussy!

Mathew is not running for president.
Tell me why your standards differ between democrats and republicans. Trump said pussy, Clinton had his dick sucked off and did something god awful with a cigar? You libtards are just assholes.

Grab em by the pussy? That's the big deal? That's why we already have 987 threads on it?
How many guys can HONESTLY say they don't make sexist jokes? And woman for that matter?
You people are beyond retarded.
What the fuck ever. If Hillary had said this about some dude's junk, you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

The truth of the matter is that I'm glad he said it because Trump will only lose more of the women vote if this recording gets circulated properly.
unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....[/QUOTE
Men do not talk that way, immature, insecure boys talk that way. All men have been boys at one time but most turn into men. Some never do; Donald Trump is an example.
oh give me a break.....try being honest fudd....and if you are then you have never been around a bunch of guys partying....

no...most guys do not talk about it being ok to grab women without their consent. most men in business do not harass the women in their employ by saying to the men around the table "you'd f**k her, wouldn't you? i'd f**k her".

you know what the problem is with that video, harry? it's EXACTLY who we knew donald is. he's a pig. And the minute he tries to talk about bill cltinon, he's done.... if he's not done already...

and before you say "monica".... monica never complained about their relationship and *he* never humiliated her.... that was the work of her "friend" linda tripp and her puppet master lucianne goldberg. and a "man" who cheated on all three of his wives and thinks you should walk up and grab women by the p***y has no business even mentioning it.

How do you know what men say about women when they aren't around? You sound just like that old lady that Ruth Buzzy used to play on Laugh In.

Get ready for a collapse. If you think his not paying taxes and Miss Piggy comments hurt him......wait till Sunday's debate over his recent comments

The hag is not even going to bring it up. Trump would be quick to point out that talk is cheap and actions are stronger than words; actions like her husband sleeping with a girl around the age of his own daughter.

If Hil-Liar brings up this idiotic tape, she will get a pounding like she never got before--and it won't matter if her millionaire daughter is right in front of him.
Hillary does not even have to bring it up. It will be front and center as woman after woman gets up and demands that Trump explain his views on women

Is breaking up a family with young children so that you can chase a younger woman family values?

So when did Trump brag about family values before? Let me remind you that Trump is neither Tea Party or Establishment. That's why he's so disliked in his own party.
Republicans bragged about their family values

Used to be very important to them when they were running a blow job impeachment

What the fuck ever. If Hillary had said this about some dude's junk, you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

The truth of the matter is that I'm glad he said it because Trump will only lose more of the women vote if this recording gets circulated properly.
unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....[/QUOTE
Men do not talk that way, immature, insecure boys talk that way. All men have been boys at one time but most turn into men. Some never do; Donald Trump is an example.
oh give me a break.....try being honest fudd....and if you are then you have never been around a bunch of guys partying....

no...most guys do not talk about it being ok to grab women without their consent. most men in business do not harass the women in their employ by saying to the men around the table "you'd f**k her, wouldn't you? i'd f**k her".

you know what the problem is with that video, harry? it's EXACTLY who we knew donald is. he's a pig. And the minute he tries to talk about bill cltinon, he's done.... if he's not done already...

and before you say "monica".... monica never complained about their relationship and *he* never humiliated her.... that was the work of her "friend" linda tripp and her puppet master lucianne goldberg. and a "man" who cheated on all three of his wives and thinks you should walk up and grab women by the p***y has no business even mentioning it.

How do you know what men say about women when they aren't around? You sound just like that old lady that Ruth Buzzy used to play on Laugh In.
She is the very person who gives Weiner a pass for showing his dick to women, but Trump is the devil for saying pussy!

The Democrats run Hillary, and in brilliant response to such a flawed opponent, the GOP runs Trump.

You can't make this shit up.

I wouldn't be surprised if cnn just lost a decent chunk of their viewing base, calling this breaking news to leave the scene of Jacksonville getting hit with the storm surge from hurricane Matthew...

"He wasn't convicted" is an endorsement for Democrat politicians.
Bill Clinton isn't running for president.
But hypocrisy reigns supreme on the left. That's the point. Clearly beyond your grasp.
Why don't you explain the hypocrisy?

Hillary is not a disgusting sexist pig who thinks sexual assault is cool and funny.
She sure as hell is! She called Bill's victims bimbos! And, the asshole laughed and chuckled when she got her rapist client off with time served. He raped a 12 year old. Hillary blamed the girl's rape on the girl.

Forum List

Back