Breeding Nazis in Ukraine, has American Media reported you about that?

Zelensky don't want 10 years to pull the troops back. He is disappointed by the pace and wants to speed up the process.

The Minsk agreements are a two way road. And it is silly to demand from Ukraine something not offering something back. But you even hadn't bothered to read them until a couple of days ago. What can be discussed with you about this matter? Your ignorance?
Zelensky is disappointed with 10 years but demands 10 years and at the same he demands "full implementation of Minsk Agreements" from the other side. 10 years is NOT a "full implementation" from HIS side, do you at least understand that?

Who told you I had not read Minsk Agreements? It's you and your double standard official Kiev who seem to be confused with them. For more than 4 years now.

What can I explain to the likes as you are? I have already told you whom Ukraine considers terrorists. Do you have a reading comprehension issue?
Try to explain not to me but to the people of Donbass why Ukraine needs 3+ million people from Donbass (whom official Kiev considers "terrorists") back to the country and what her officials will do with them afterwards. I'm afraid they already know the answer.
If official Kiev considers the common people terrorists, then why does he allow them to pass into the government held areas through official chekpoints? Why he allows them to register in administrative centers to get pensions, documents and so on?

Why has the official Kiev (Kiev, not your fake republics) rebuilt a bridge through the Severskiy Donec to enable 'terrorists' to cross the fronlite easily and safely?

Zelensky don't want 10 years to pull the troops back. He is disappointed by the pace and wants to speed up the process.

The Minsk agreements are a two way road. And it is silly to demand from Ukraine something not offering something back. But you even hadn't bothered to read them until a couple of days ago. What can be discussed with you about this matter? Your ignorance?
Zelensky is disappointed with 10 years but demands 10 years and at the same he demands "full implementation of Minsk Agreements" from the other side. 10 years is NOT a "full implementation" from HIS side, do you at least understand that?

Who told you I had not read Minsk Agreements? It's you and your double standard official Kiev who seem to be confused with them. For more than 4 years now.
The full pullback can take 1 or 5 or 10 or 20 or whatever it takes years, because it will be carried out on pair with political settlement of the conflict.

Full implementation of the Minsk agreements is recognizing the fact that 'particular districts of Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts' are an integral part of Ukraine.

That is alpha and omega. The other issues such as time frame of the pullback, Debaltsevo, and so on are derived from this.

The full pullback can take 1 or 5 or 10 or 20 or whatever it takes years, because it will be carried out on pair with political settlement of the conflict.

Full implementation of the Minsk agreements is recognizing the fact that 'particular districts of Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts' are an integral part of Ukraine.

That is alpha and omega. The other issues such as time frame of the pullback, Debaltsevo, and so on are derived from this.
It will be a shithole for decades due to the nazi putsch that you applaud.
You are far away from Ukraine and fling brown shit at the country.

I don't know what you mean that I am far away from Ukraine, but I am certainly far closer to her than you are.

If official Kiev considers the common people terrorists, then why does he allow them to pass into the government held areas through official chekpoints? Why he allows them to register in administrative centers to get pensions, documents and so on?

Why has the official Kiev (Kiev, not your fake republics) rebuilt a bridge through the Severskiy Donec to enable 'terrorists' to cross the fronlite easily and safely?
Why, why, why…..

And the question remains: if official Kiev loves Donbass so much why does it keeps calling them “terrorist organization”? It’s not gonna male Donbass rush back to Ukraine.

Alpha and Omega is the road map I posted in my post #228 and which official Kiev keeps whining about (4 items from 11 have been written only for Ukraine to fulfill, not for Donbass) . The only item Ukraine seems to be ready to fulfill is exchanging of hostages. And even with this item Medvedchuk (pro-Russian opposition to official Kiev) has done a lot more than official Kiev.

Instead of being happy Zelensky is mad at Medvedchuk for exchanging the hostages:

I don't know what you mean that I am far away from Ukraine, but I am certainly far closer to her than you are.
Just because Poland is "far closer" to Ukraine than Germany (where Bleipriester lives)? :SMILEW~130:

Ukraine has a Nazi problem. Yes, anyone paying attention knows this. A few countries in Europe also have a Nazi problem. But, unlike Ukraine, they are not fighting a war on their own soil. So the Nazis in those countries are masturbating in the public square, instead of forming militias to fight.

Ukraine has a Nazi problem. Yes, anyone paying attention knows this.
But the current President of Ukraine is a half-Jew (he has a Jewish mother).

Four richest persons in Ukraine are not Ukrainians - one Tatar and three Jews.
The previous president Poroshenko was half-a-Jew. The current one seems to be a pure Jew. Moreover, all top candidates for president of Ukraine this year were Jews as well.

Isn't it funny that post coup Ukraine has been run by Jews (with a Jew Soros patronizing)?

Why, why, why…..

And the question remains: if official Kiev loves Donbass so much why does it keeps calling them “terrorist organization”? It’s not gonna male Donbass rush back to Ukraine.
Yes, why, why, why... And your propaganda doesn't give you an answer.

Alpha and Omega is the road map I posted in my post #228 and which official Kiev keeps whining about (4 items from 11 have been written only for Ukraine to fulfill, not for Donbass) . The only item Ukraine seems to be ready to fulfill is exchanging of hostages. And even with this item Medvedchuk (pro-Russian opposition to official Kiev) has done a lot more than official Kiev.

Instead of being happy Zelensky is mad at Medvedchuk for exchanging the hostages:

Maybe in your parallel world.

No, you are in America, far away.

Why, why, why…..

Yes, why, why, why... And your propaganda doesn't give you an answer.
Now it's my propaganda. Whatever works when you can't answer why does official Kiev keeps calling Donbass “terrorist organization”? BTW, it's a fact, it's what official Kiev openly says, nothing to do with my propaganda. They have to be responsible for their own words, not Putin, don't you think?

Maybe in your parallel world.

I presented nothing but facts. Sorry, your parallel world doesn't go well with them.

Forum List

Back