🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

breonna taylor -police officer appeals for job back,

He gets fired for shooting his gun off recklessly. Sure, what could happen by giving him his gun back? Anyone who misuses their gun should never be allowed to have one again.

Are we arguing to put Alec Baldwin in charge of another western?

He gets fired for shooting his gun off recklessly. Sure, what could happen by giving him his gun back? Anyone who misuses their gun should never be allowed to have one again.

is this the one who .shot blindly through the window>?

Sure. Let's put you in that officer's position and see how you'd do. You'd probably accidentlly shoot your dick off, as well as perforating everyone else in the room.

Sure. Let's put you in that officer's position and see how you'd do. You'd probably accidentlly shoot your dick off, as well as perforating everyone else in the room.

I would never be in that position because I would know it was all based upon a lie and I wouldn't have went.

Besides, it isn't about me is it? I'm not the one who shot their gun off recklessly but you were unable to address that.

I would never be in that position because I would know it was all based upon a lie and I wouldn't have went.

Besides, it isn't about me is it? I'm not the one who shot their gun off recklessly but you were unable to address that.

Never been in that position, yet you have a strong opinion of how someone in that position should react?

Mmmmkay.

Yep, I gotta go with you on this one. It was reported that he fired 16 rounds into that apartment. I don't particularly have a problem that this woman was killed accidentally because she KNEW she was sleeping with a drug dealing gang-banger. Stuff happens. But if he let off 16 rounds in a place where some or all could have penetrated into other apartments, I'd take his badge and wish him well while he sought new employment.

Never been in that position, yet you have a strong opinion of how someone in that position should react?

Mmmmkay.

Yes. Absolutely. I hold the same position as those in charge that fired him hold.

Yep, I gotta go with you on this one. It was reported that he fired 16 rounds into that apartment. I don't particularly have a problem that this woman was killed accidentally because she KNEW she was sleeping with a drug dealing gang-banger. Stuff happens. But if he let off 16 rounds in a place where some or all could have penetrated into other apartments, I'd take his badge and wish him well while he sought new employment.

Her boyfriend was NOT a drug dealer. Her old boyfriend was but she left him but for some reason you bought into this false story.

Her boyfriend was NOT a drug dealer. Her old boyfriend was but she left him but for some reason you bought into this false story.

What's the difference? What's done has been done, and cannot be undone. No matter how hard you try, things like that are going to happen. So get over it.

What's the difference? What's done has been done, and cannot be undone. No matter how hard you try, things like that are going to happen. So get over it.

I'm not the one that has to get over it.

yeah she left him, he was still coming to her housel. she was still showing up and his drug house. she rented a car for him and was driving around with dead person it. saleing drugs in restraint parking lot./ fired for stealing drugs from work./ she was in up to her eyeballs in it. i still have hard time believe her new boyfriend was the shooter. how does he not get a mark on him being the shooter? and she is shot. i mean really. his story does not add up .and sence when do bad guys knock ? the cops knocked.

I dunno about that. We went into Panama and managed to sort out the baddies from the non combatants. We went into Iraq and nobody in the unit shot anyone who wasn’t armed.

And the difference is obvious. The folks we went up against were trained to kill.

More than a few of the Iraqis were blooded combat Veterans. They had spent years fighting the Iranians.

We went without much sleep. If any. And we ate cold MRE’s. Yet we didn’t shoot anyone who wasn’t armed and a threat.

Days. Weeks of stress without any outlet. No nights at a bar blowing off steam with fellows. A special treat was a candy bar or some other Pogie Bait.

So sure. Tell us again how difficult the job is. Tell us how the cops are just human and nobody can be expected to enter those kinds of stressful environments without overreacting. I mean it isn’t like 19 year old kids do it all the time in the wars we have been fighting.

there was more then one cop their,. ,and she was shot more then one cop.

He was the one who killed her and shot recklessly. She could have been shot by 50 officers and it would have no bearing on what was being discussed.

yeah she left him, he was still coming to her housel. she was still showing up and his drug house. she rented a car for him and was driving around with dead person it. saleing drugs in restraint parking lot./ fired for stealing drugs from work./ she was in up to her eyeballs in it. i still have hard time believe her new boyfriend was the shooter. how does he not get a mark on him being the shooter? and she is shot. i mean really. his story does not add up .and sence when do bad guys knock ? the cops knocked.

The facts note he came to her house ONCE. The officers lied about the rest to get the warrant which is why two others were fired.

Forum List

Back