🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

breonna taylor -police officer appeals for job back,

Blacks need to realize it is not wise to shoot at cops when they find out you are an illegal drug dealer who had a dead guy found in the trunk of you car.

Blacks need to realize it is not wise to shoot at cops when they find out you are an illegal drug dealer who had a dead guy found in the trunk of you car.

I know it will upset you. But. The facts say you are wrong.

Facts. Police lied to justify the warrant. They claimed that Taylor was receiving packages. None were ever received.

So the purpose of the search warrant was bogus. I thought lying was a bad thing. Now you suggest we should reward those who lie and tell them they did a fine job. Lying. What will they lie about next? Will they claim a Trump Supporter is dangerous? Deranged?

Fact. Taylor had not dated Glover for two years.

Fact. None of the neighbors heard the police “identify themselves” as the cops swear they did. Of course they lied to get the warrant. They wouldn’t lie about that would they?

The man who opened fire did not know it was the cops. He had a legally owned gun. He was an otherwise law abiding individual. No drugs were found in the apartment. The drug dog didn’t find residue. No drugs. None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

He believed he was firing at unlawful intruders. You know. Bad guys. Without announcing themselves how were the residents to know it was police coming in?

We could go to the tape. But they didn’t bring cameras. Why not? Cameras are everywhere now. And as you like to point out they generally back up the claims of the cops.

So the cops lied to get the warrant. Lied on the supporting documents. Falsified the documents.

This is your definition of a good cop? What would it take for you to decide he was a bad cop? I mean seriously. What would it take?

Facts. Police lied to justify the warrant. They claimed that Taylor was receiving packages. None were ever received.

So the purpose of the search warrant was bogus. I thought lying was a bad thing. Now you suggest we should reward those who lie and tell them they did a fine job. Lying. What will they lie about next? Will they claim a Trump Supporter is dangerous? Deranged?

Fact. None of the neighbors heard the police “identify themselves” as the cops swear they did. Of course they lied to get the warrant. They wouldn’t lie about that would they?

The man who opened fire did not know it was the cops. He had a legally owned gun. He was an otherwise law abiding individual. No drugs were found in the apartment. The drug dog didn’t find residue. No drugs. None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

He believed he was firing at unlawful intruders. You know. Bad guys. Without announcing themselves how were the residents to know it was police coming in?

We could go to the tape. But they didn’t bring cameras. Why not? Cameras are everywhere now. And as you like to point out they generally back up the claims of the cops.

So the cops lied to get the warrant. Lied on the supporting documents. Falsified the documents.

This is your definition of a good cop? What would it take for you to decide he was a bad cop? I mean seriously. What would it take?

Yeah? And?

It has also been reported that they announced themselves as police.......

The cops were being fired on and fired back..the moron with Taylor could claim self defense, but the cops can do the same..the officer should be given his job back..

Yeah.......you link is crap....

They had a search warrant for her home.....they announced themselves even though they had a no knock warrant....they targeted her place because she was associated with her ex-boyfriend the drug dealer......

that they maintained a "passive friendship." However, records and recorded jail calls show that Glover and Taylor were in more recent contact,

------------
And yes......the criminal was sending packages to her home....the contents would not have been known by police...

Glover said he only had clothes and shoes sent to Taylor's apartment because he was afraid they would be stolen if they were left at Elliott Avenue.
======

Nothing changes the fact that the police officer who returned fire did so when he was first fired on by the guy in the apartment........he should not have been fired.

Yeah.......you link is crap....

They had a search warrant for her home.....they announced themselves even though they had a no knock warrant....they targeted her place because she was associated with her ex-boyfriend the drug dealer......

that they maintained a "passive friendship." However, records and recorded jail calls show that Glover and Taylor were in more recent contact,

------------
And yes......the criminal was sending packages to her home....the contents would not have been known by police...

Glover said he only had clothes and shoes sent to Taylor's apartment because he was afraid they would be stolen if they were left at Elliott Avenue.
======

Nothing changes the fact that the police officer who returned fire did so when he was first fired on by the guy in the apartment........he should not have been fired.

When someone breaks into your home you are legally allowed to use force to protect yourself. That's why the 2nd Amendment was created in the first place.

When someone breaks into your home you are legally allowed to use force to protect yourself. That's why the 2nd Amendment was created in the first place.

Yes.....and?

He may have thought the police were criminals, and so shouldn't go to jail.

The police were shot at, and returned fire....they shouldn't lose their jobs.....

Both are true.

Yes.....and?

He may have thought the police were criminals, and so shouldn't go to jail.

The police were shot at, and returned fire....they shouldn't lose their jobs.....

Both are true.

They were illegally breaking into their home. The warrant was because of lies told by the police. If the police had simply been honest none of this happens.

They were illegally breaking into their home. The warrant was because of lies told by the police. If the police had simply been honest none of this happens.

Sorry.......the cops knocking down the door had nothing to do with getting the warrant.......and Taylor had legitimate reasons for having the warrant against her......so sell that to a leftist...

And the guy fired on the cops, they did not know who he was....so they returned fire on someone shooting at them......they were just as justified to return fire.

The cops going through the door did not get the warrant, they were not the judge who signed the warrant......they entered to lawfully do their jobs executing a warrant.......they knocked, announced they were police, and then were fired on...they returned fire...

The cops going through the door did not get the warrant, they were not the judge who signed the warrant......they entered to lawfully do their jobs executing a warrant.......they knocked, announced they were police, and then were fired on...they returned fire...

At least one of them was aware the warrant was granted based upon lies. If the other cops want to blame him, I would understand.

At least one of them was aware the warrant was granted based upon lies. If the other cops want to blame him, I would understand.

This is the warrant guys...a judge signed off on it...now, before we go and execute the warrant, each of you go out, research the warrant, track down all the information and go ask the judge if the warrant is legitimate......

That is what you think should happen?

The guys going through the door were fired on by some guy on the other side of the door after knocking on the door and announcing they were cops...........they returned fire....

The cops shouldn't lose their jobs over this......whether or not the guy should go to jail is also in doubt, since he too likely has a claim of self defense..

This is the warrant guys...a judge signed off on it...now, before we go and execute the warrant, each of you go out, research the warrant, track down all the information and go ask the judge if the warrant is legitimate......

That is what you think should happen?

One of them already knew the warrant was based upon lies. What I want is for cops to be honest and not go along with lies.

The guys going through the door were fired on by some guy on the other side of the door after knocking on the door and announcing they were cops...........they returned fire....

The cops shouldn't lose their jobs over this......whether or not the guy should go to jail is also in doubt, since he too likely has a claim of self defense..

And yet, they did and won't be getting it back. One who pretends to support gun rights but then supports someone who recklessly uses one really has little ground to stand on.

One of them already knew the warrant was based upon lies. What I want is for cops to be honest and not go along with lies.

And yet, they did and won't be getting it back. One who pretends to support gun rights but then supports someone who recklessly uses one really has little ground to stand on.

Gee.....you wound me....

You idiot.

The cops executed a warrant and were fired on...by someone who likely knew they were cops........they defended themselves from a guy who shot at them....

Gee.....you wound me....

You idiot.

The cops executed a warrant and were fired on...by someone who likely knew they were cops........they defended themselves from a guy who shot at them....

He blindly and recklessly fired his gun. It's acts like this that gives those who want to ban guns ammunition.

Nobody in that house was a drug dealer and if someone kicked your door down without announcing who they are what do you do? White racist need to stop trying to label all black folks as criminals.

He blindly and recklessly fired his gun. It's acts like this that gives those who want to ban guns ammunition.

It was a gun fight.......do you understand the dynamic involved? Obviously not.....

Nobody in that house was a drug dealer and if someone kicked your door down without announcing who they are what do you do? White racist need to stop trying to label all black folks as criminals.

They announced they were the police even though they had a no knock warrant.

It was a gun fight.......do you understand the dynamic involved? Obviously not.....

I understand that the officer was supposedly supposed to be trained. Maybe those who want stronger gun laws are right. After all if trained officers can't even responsibly use their weapon what can we expect out of everyone else?

Forum List

Back