Bret Baier: Some Republicans Could Back Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

I know many GOP who will not vote or throw away their vote rather than vote for Trump.

I know many GOP who will not vote or throw away their vote rather than vote for Trump.

I know more Dems who will go the opposite way. I deal with a more educated and ethical crowd and they all can't stand hillary, recognizing what an unethical POS she is. When Bernie lost the caucus here in Nevada (due to Reids operatives in the southern part of the state, Bernie carried Northern Nevada quite easily) they immediately switched their support to Trump realizing that while he is a douchebag, he is at least not interested in destroying the country to generate his wealth as hillary has demonstrated she is.

Anyone who votes for her is either stupid, or hoping to cash in on her back room deals, or brain dead.

He'd lose some GOP votes and gain some votes from people who wouldn't normally vote GOP.

I think that's pretty much a given. He might even inspire people to vote who wouldn't normally vote, both for and against him.

This election is one for the books, no shit.

:lol: I doubt you know any know such thing. There are no polls or other information that suggests any significant movement of dems, lioberals, lefties, centrists, progressives, women or minorities to Donald. Just the way it is.

:lol: I doubt you know any know such thing. There are no polls or other information that suggests any significant movement of dems, lioberals, lefties, centrists, progressives, women or minorities to Donald. Just the way it is.

Wow, you must be one of the ignorant ones....

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump

About 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they would buck the party and vote for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a general election, according to a new poll.

The willingness of some Democrats to change sides could be a major problem for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton this fall.

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump

In states where their is an open primary Trump wins. This tells me that other people are, other than republicans, are voting for Trump. Combine that with low turn out for democratic voters and you might have a 57 state win.

Mercury Analytics encourages online polling, westwall. Find something objective for crying out loud.

In states where their is an open primary Trump wins. This tells me that other people are, other than republicans, are voting for Trump. Combine that with low turn out for democratic voters and you might have a 57 state win.

nah, we can't get more than 56 states, no way Cali comes in for TRUMP!!

Obviously the GOP is willing to commit suicide.

The assholes who would support Hillary forget that she would nominate three (3) skanks to the Supreme Court, like the three there now, or their male equivalents. They forget that the GOP contenders for the Presidency are running under "REPUBLICAN" not "CONSERVATIVE".

They forget that a party needs an occasional clean up and a renewal, needs to remove the moldy fossils and needs to finally step into the twenty first century.

If people had been as obstinate and stupid back in the day, we Christians would all be Catholics now.

They also forget, with remarkable recurring idiocy that nominating the traditional, next-in-line losers never works. And to demonstrate their undeniable stupidity, they send the most recent loser to denigrate the current choice of people.

The GOP is on a suicide mission.

Last edited:
I think it's hysterical to think that GOP's would vote for Hillary when the DNC is holding its breath she is not indicted.

Let one prominent Republican politician suggest this and next election cycle they will be out on their asses. The rank and file loath Hilary. There is the bad choice and then there's the vomit your intestines out choice. Trump is the former. I'll hold my nose and place my check beside Trumps name.

Fox News Channel anchor Bret Baier said it’s possible that some Republicans will vote for Hillary Clinton just to stop Donald Trump from taking over the party. “Listen, there are Republicans in Washington who are privately saying that already,” Baier told TheWrap on Monday. “Maybe some don’t publicly say it, but I think there are some who are that adamant about it who would.”

As if that matters. The Republicans could nominate Al Sharpton and DC would still go to the Democrats.

Bret Baier: Some Republicans Could Back Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

So it comes to this...

This has been a funny election year, looking like we will have bad candidate vs bad candidate

Me?

#NeverHillary
True. If Trump takes the nod, we then will have two Democrats competing against each other for the highest office in the land. :blowup:
Are you saying you would take Hillary over Trump? Rubio and Kasich are done and Cruz is not establishment. The GOP will not endorse him, so he is done as well. So, who is your choice for the general

Forum List

Back