Brexit victory means slump in the economy

The far right and confused libertarians running around in circles in victory, but not one of them can tell you is victory.
Only a fool like yourself would think one world government is a good thing...

I bet my portfolio this would happen, but I think it will not be good for many Brits and a few Americans.

Cameron will have to resign.

US futures tumble after UK votes to quit EU; David Cameron plans to resign

I big loss for the international left and your quest for a world government, Jake. Not going to be a happy weekend in the Starkey household, is it?

Between the SCOTUS ruling on immigration yesterday, and now this, Jake is going to be sulking for quite some time.

I made some good money betting on it. The British uber nationalists now are at peril from center left that will take over the British government in the next year. The negotiations between GB and the EU will be interesting.

The sane portion of the GOP will stop the train wreck that is Kaz's, Franks's, and ty's biggest hope, Dangerous Donnie.

The civilized world is rising up against your Progressive Fascism. You had your fun now it's time for you to go

Maybe this is the start of Europe get their spine back, the very concept of the "EU'' had made them absolutely spineless…

No one else from the EU is going to leave. Britain was never even fully in, they never joined the monetary union
Probably so, the EU most likely will continue try to put Humpty Dumpty back together again... Over and over again. Fucking lemmings

Markets are freaking out....
I think this will be short term...
Looking forward I think this will settle quickly...
Just need to ride it out.

I bet my portfolio this would happen, but I think it will not be good for many Brits and a few Americans.

I big loss for the international left and your quest for a world government, Jake. Not going to be a happy weekend in the Starkey household, is it?

Between the SCOTUS ruling on immigration yesterday, and now this, Jake is going to be sulking for quite some time.
Yeah stupid statists like Jake don't like it when the people overturn the elites.

He much prefers being told what to do. My guess is because he lacks an ability to think on his own.

Yep, he's a Republican for Hillary supporter. Just like he was a Republican

Yes, leftists don't handle defeat well

I made some good money betting on it

What was the specific investment you made? I bet you don't know what you are talking about
:) I made good money, you did not, and the reason is that you don't think clearly.

And because the crazies in the GOP want Trump, we are going to have left of center governments for another three or four election cycles. At the end of it, the House will be deep blue.

I made some good money betting on it. The British uber nationalists now are at peril from center left that will take over the British government in the next year. The negotiations between GB and the EU will be interesting.

The sane portion of the GOP will stop the train wreck that is Kaz's, Franks's, and ty's biggest hope, Dangerous Donnie.

The civilized world is rising up against your Progressive Fascism. You had your fun now it's time for you to go
If only they would go and go peacefully.

What was the specific investment you made? I bet you don't know what you are talking about
:) I made good money, you did not, and the reason is that you don' think clearly.

I asked you what investments you made to bet on Brexit. You wouldn't even know how to do that as you're demonstrating by not being able to explain how you did that. There are no Brexit stocks, Jake, how did you bet on it?

:) I made good money, you did not, and the reason is that you don' think clearly.
Markets aren't even open yet in the USA, did you short British Pounds? Futures? Options? ETF?

It's hilarious, isn't it? He made all this money and he doesn't know how he invested to do it. He's such a shallow liar

Obama and Hillary on the wrong side of history
IMO these two jackasses caused this. They are the ones responsible for the quagmire in the ME and the huge influx 7th century believers flooding Europe...and lets not forget the terrorism that has resulted from their failures.

Forum List

Back