Brexit victory means slump in the economy

Here's the thing. Most Brits have figured out for them, Free Trade is a shit sandwich. They see that with milions on the dole while they pass shuttered factories.
All thanks to progressive elitism, but you can't see that.

I made some good money betting on it

What was the specific investment you made? I bet you don't know what you are talking about
:) I made good money, you did not, and the reason is that you don' think clearly.
Markets aren't even open yet in the USA, did you short British Pounds? Futures? Options? ETF?

It's hilarious, isn't it? He made all this money and he doesn't know how he invested to do it. He's such a shallow liar
Told you were ignorant. Do you think trading and buying and selling is done every second and only when the TV's on? No wonder so many of you live so poorly.

And all of you are going to say it was the media's fault when Dangerous Donnie does not get 35% of the vote in November.

You people are just stupid. You let your emotions control you. You can't think clearly.

Ah, yes, let's go back to the blind nationalism of the last century. After all, it only created two world wars in a century.

Wrong.

What caused those two world wars was rule by corrupt criminal elites. You think the people wanted war. CRAZY!!!

War is the health of the state...look it up.

And all of you are going to say it was the media's fault when Dangerous Donnie does not get 35% of the vote in November.

You people are just stupid. You let your emotions control you. You can't think clearly.
LOVE HILLARY!!!!

Ah, yes, let's go back to the blind nationalism of the last century. After all, it only created two world wars in a century.

The EU needs to die a short and painful death, for the individuals sake.
Progressives are a bunch of fucked up lemmings... Lol

I made some good money betting on it

What was the specific investment you made? I bet you don't know what you are talking about
:) I made good money, you did not, and the reason is that you don' think clearly.
Markets aren't even open yet in the USA, did you short British Pounds? Futures? Options? ETF?

It's hilarious, isn't it? He made all this money and he doesn't know how he invested to do it. He's such a shallow liar
Told you were ignorant. Do you think trading and buying and selling is done every second and only when the TV's on? No wonder so many of you live so poorly.

You aren't even smart enough respond to the right post. I didn't say that, Frank did. I worked on Wall Street for a bunch of years, I know what can be done.

You on the other hand claim to have bet your portfolio on Brexit and made a bunch of money. I'm calling you out as the liar that you are. I just asked you what you invested in to bet on Brexit ...

... and ...

You don't know!

:lmao:

What a tool. Caught in another lie, Jake

Funny cartoon Jake.

Do I need to explain it to you?
gv061716dAPR_s878x631.jpg

Wrong.

What caused those two world wars was rule by corrupt criminal elites. You think the people wanted war. CRAZY!!!

Really ignorant of your history, aren't you. In both cases, and especially in WW1, in Germany they celebrated the start of the wars. We saw people like you celebrating when the decision was made to go into Iraq. And that really turned out to be a successful venture, now, didn't it.

Wrong.

Really ignorant of your history, aren't you. In both cases, and especially in WW1, in Germany they celebrated the start of the wars. We saw people like you celebrating when the decision was made to go into Iraq. And that really turned out to be a successful venture, now, didn't it.

Jackass Old Crock of shit....stop addressing me. I have no patience for dumb asses.

When the elites control public opinion and fuck everything up, dupes like you believe what they say. Try thinking for yourself for once.

A slump that will, somehow, be blamed on Obama by the RWnuts.
Ah, the left nut has opined, right on cue. You do know that asshole campaigned for them to stay, horrible decision for an American, especially the president to make. It was their call.

It was also further evidence leaving was the right call to make, obama probably did help in the final outcome but he's probably too stupid and arrogant to ever realize it.

How funny to listen to these poor men yell at those who understand and do well with the economy.

No wonder they support Dangerous Donnie.

Guys, he is not going to give you his money, he will take yours if he wins.

I made some good money betting on it. The British uber nationalists now are at peril from center left that will take over the British government in the next year. The negotiations between GB and the EU will be interesting.

The sane portion of the GOP will stop the train wreck that is Kaz's, Franks's, and ty's biggest hope, Dangerous Donnie.

Fake dreams of a government led by one of the most corrupt politicians in U.S history:slap:

Forum List

Back