Brexit victory means slump in the economy

Jake, Obama and Mrs. Tuzla are all on the wrong side of history once again. Even after Obama threatened Britian with moving them to the end of the line with trade the Brits chose freedom.

BTW, Trump was right.

Obama and Hillary on the wrong side of history

They have always been on the wrong side.

However, two weeks from now the lying Crooked Hillary spin machine will have convinced the mindless Moon Bat Gruberidiots that she was in favor in BREXIT.

She is not smart enough to know what the issues are. She only looks at it as how she can scam money out of the deal.

Ah, yes, let's go back to the blind nationalism of the last century. After all, it only created two world wars in a century.

Wrong.

What caused those two world wars was rule by corrupt criminal elites. You think the people wanted war. CRAZY!!!

War is the health of the state...look it up.

Really ignorant of your history, aren't you. In both cases, and especially in WW1, in Germany they celebrated the start of the wars. We saw people like you celebrating when the decision was made to go into Iraq. And that really turned out to be a successful venture, now, didn't it.

Funny how you never ask Hillary that question ...

Ah, yes, let's go back to the blind nationalism of the last century. After all, it only created two world wars in a century.

Wrong.

What caused those two world wars was rule by corrupt criminal elites. You think the people wanted war. CRAZY!!!

Really ignorant of your history, aren't you. In both cases, and especially in WW1, in Germany they celebrated the start of the wars. We saw people like you celebrating when the decision was made to go into Iraq. And that really turned out to be a successful venture, now, didn't it.

Jackass Old Crock of shit....stop addressing me. I have no patience for dumb asses.

When the elites control public opinion and fuck everything up, dupes like you believe what they say. Try thinking for yourself for once.

I will address you in any manner I please, you stupid ass. You prove your ignorance and stupidity with your every post.

Hermann Goering's Quote On War And The People
"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."
--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

Exactly the basis of the Trump campaign. We have seen it all before.

How funny to listen to these poor men yell at those who understand and do well with the economy.

No wonder they support Dangerous Donnie.

Guys, he is not going to give you his money, he will take yours if he wins.

From the guy who lied that he made all this money on Brexit ... and doesn't know what he invested in to do it!!!!

What do you know about the economy, Jake? I'm not going to get an answer to that question either, am I?

Wrong.

Jackass Old Crock of shit....stop addressing me. I have no patience for dumb asses.

When the elites control public opinion and fuck everything up, dupes like you believe what they say. Try thinking for yourself for once.

I will address you in any manner I please, you stupid ass. You prove your ignorance and stupidity with your every post.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

The elites caused WWI and WWII and they also caused the crazed nationalism.

Get an education. Stop being a dupe for the elites.

How funny to listen to these poor men yell at those who understand and do well with the economy.

No wonder they support Dangerous Donnie.

Guys, he is not going to give you his money, he will take yours if he wins.
Here is your girl Jake....don't you just love her?

6_232016_b1-riddell8201_c0-48-1750-1068_s885x516.jpg

These people on the far right here have generally failed in proving for themselves adequately. They either don't understand how business and the economy work, or they have simply not tried to do so. Yet they blame everyone else.

Brexit and its outcome are interesting.

Wrong.

The elites caused WWI and WWII and they also caused the crazed nationalism.

Get an education. Stop being a dupe for the elites.
Sure thing, Conspiracy Caleb.

Starkey is just parroting what he is reading and listening to on the leftist web sites and news organizations.

He is a parrot after all.

Remember and do not forget that he is an American hating asshole who believes this country has been illegitimate from its founding and 100% believes it has never been great at any point in history.

The leftists are arrogant and they will not ( I an assure you) see the message of the vote. They will blame virtually this entire "disaster" on white Christians and capitalists. They will report it as it being a "disaster."

I bet my portfolio this would happen, but I think it will not be good for many Brits and a few Americans.

Cameron will have to resign.

US futures tumble after UK votes to quit EU; David Cameron plans to resign

Now Trump gets to blame the global economic collapse on Obama

We've never really recovered from the previous one thanks to the Marxist Hussein Obama

You mean the Great Bush Recession of 2008?

Wrong.

You don't understand history, gipper and TheOwl. You don't understand economics, guys. You only try to understand your emotions, which are very confused, which explains you.

The thinking people do not care what Conspiracy Creeps like you think, and certainly they won't let your types come to power.

I bet my portfolio this would happen, but I think it will not be good for many Brits and a few Americans.

We've never really recovered from the previous one thanks to the Marxist Hussein Obama

I mean the great, big government controlled, statist, recession...We never recovered from:slap:

Starkey is just parroting what he is reading and listening to on the leftist web sites and news organizations.

Remember and do not forget that he is an American hating asshole who believes this country has been illegitimate from its founding and 100% believes it has never been great at any point in history.

The leftists are arrogant and they will not ( I an assure you) see the message of the vote. They will blame virtually this entire "disaster" on white Christians and capitalists. They will report it as it being a "disaster."
Yeah he sure is good a parroting the left...so good I think he might actually be a parrot.

Here he is...the only words he knows are "I love Hillary."
parrot_PNG731.png

Wrong.

You don't understand history, gipper and TheOwl. You don't understand economics, guys. You only try to understand your emotions, which are very confused, which explains you.

The thinking people do not care what Conspiracy Creeps like you think, and certainly they won't let your types come to power.

Crazed warmongering nationalism is cause by who?

quick Jake...who???

Wrong.

People care about liberty... statist:slap:

I mean the great big government controlled, statist, recession...We never recovered from:slap:
The neo-con statist recession of 2008 should have resulted in Bush and his advisers being sent to jail and this supporters like Jroc dismissed from their jobs. Jroc is qualified maybe to work in a day old bread store. gipper would get to sweep the floor and eat the leavings.

Yeah he sure is good a parroting the left...so good I think he might actually be a parrot.

Here he is...the only words he knows are "I love Hillary."
parrot_PNG731.png
Here he is leading a parade!

African-Gay-Parrots-in-Gay-Parade--118215.jpg

Wrong.

People care about liberty... statist:slap:

Except for statist Jake and those like him. They much prefer serfdom.

I mean the great big government controlled, statist, recession...We never recovered from:slap:
The neo-con statist recession of 2008 should have resulted in Bush and his advisers being sent to jail and this supporters like Jroc dismissed from their jobs. Jroc is qualified maybe to work in a day old bread store.

Real American heros made this country what it is. Liberty loving men and women, not Marxist like yourself

Forum List

Back