Brexit

I have come across the article that would be liked by the “in-supporters”. I have to admit that the reasons given in it seem to be sound for me.
Here’s how to argue with a Brexiter – and win | Timothy Garton Ash

As far as I can understand, there are a few conditions of crucial importance for Britain: not participating in further integration of the EU; using its own currency; maintaining its own policy on immigration. And these conditions were met. Nevertheless, many Britons don’t support the idea of staying in. Why? Do they think that the conditions are not fair? Or that the EU won’t abide by the agreement?

A bit of both and the fear that the next neo Marxist government will sell the country down the river for the chance to get their grubby hands on the money. Leaving will hit ever so many career politicians that rely on MEP's wages to exist. Like many I want eggs with double yolks, bright carrots that taste of carrot, potatoes without scab and apples that have some flavour. All the things banned by the EU because they are unfair on other farmers and don't meet the EU standards. The EU has nearly wiped out the banana crops because they demanded a certain bend to comply with their demands, this led to old trees being destroyed and newer less hardy trees being planted in their place. Now we face a major disease problem with banana's that is killing the trees.

German poll finds one in three firms would leave UK after Brexit
This is the basis of my confidence. People may have some concerns about immigration but the danger of losing your job outweighs that.
When you add in the companies from the US,China,Canada, India and so on. They have all set up in the UK to give them access to the EU.If the UK leaves then so might they.
Who is going to take that risk?
Remember that as we get closer to the vote the louder these voices will become.

They used the same tactic in Scotlnd last year.
This sums up the feelings of many. There is nothing to get excited abut here.

Can we sustain a black hole in our health care budget caused by those who have never paid in and have no intention of paying in. The latest forecast is for the NHS to collapse under the strain and for the migrants to still keep demanding treatment. We are paying £4 million a week in some London hospitals for translation services that could be better used on proper health care. We are seeing the disabled and frail having to struggle because migrants are taking all the social services time and money. And most telling of all we see housing stock being given to migrants who then destroy it and sell the brand new white goods to pay their families back home. We cant afford the EU anymore, just as we cant afford the greedy, lazy, ungrateful racist scots and welsh who see the English as their personal bank accounts. So let the EU sink under its own weight and take the scots and welsh with it, England will prevail as it always has and come out on top.

The feelings of the majority is that the EU is overran with neo Marxists who don't care about anything but their champagne lifestyles. So they want out before we are destroyed and become Europes prison island

You see when you use such hysterical figures your whole case evaporates.And then the usual racist agenda becomes clear. Idiot.

I have come across the article that would be liked by the “in-supporters”. I have to admit that the reasons given in it seem to be sound for me.
Here’s how to argue with a Brexiter – and win | Timothy Garton Ash

As far as I can understand, there are a few conditions of crucial importance for Britain: not participating in further integration of the EU; using its own currency; maintaining its own policy on immigration. And these conditions were met. Nevertheless, many Britons don’t support the idea of staying in. Why? Do they think that the conditions are not fair? Or that the EU won’t abide by the agreement?

A bit of both and the fear that the next neo Marxist government will sell the country down the river for the chance to get their grubby hands on the money. Leaving will hit ever so many career politicians that rely on MEP's wages to exist. Like many I want eggs with double yolks, bright carrots that taste of carrot, potatoes without scab and apples that have some flavour. All the things banned by the EU because they are unfair on other farmers and don't meet the EU standards. The EU has nearly wiped out the banana crops because they demanded a certain bend to comply with their demands, this led to old trees being destroyed and newer less hardy trees being planted in their place. Now we face a major disease problem with banana's that is killing the trees.
Once again your stupidity leads you into trouble.
Banana myths and others debunked.
BBC NEWS | Europe | Guide to the best euromyths

If the UK likes being dictated to by the rest of Europe in the EU then they will stay............If not, then they will leave..............Personally, I think they lost part of themselves when they joined the EU.............They will be punished should they leave.............as this poster already stated...............

If you leave the EU......our companies will pack up and leave you.................Tis a threat now isn't it..........

Do you Brits succumb to threats like this...........................Or stand up and say we make our decisions and not you..........If you are unhappy here then leave.............

Grow a set............Regain your Nation.....................Don't do it..............bow down to your masters..........

120374_600.jpg

If the UK likes being dictated to by the rest of Europe in the EU then they will stay............If not, then they will leave..............Personally, I think they lost part of themselves when they joined the EU.............They will be punished should they leave.............as this poster already stated...............

If you leave the EU......our companies will pack up and leave you.................Tis a threat now isn't it..........

Do you Brits succumb to threats like this...........................Or stand up and say we make our decisions and not you..........If you are unhappy here then leave.............

Grow a set............Regain your Nation.....................Don't do it..............bow down to your masters..........
I would prefer to be governed from Brussels than Eton. My interests are better looked after.
This pic was taken in 1987 not 1887 and there are a handful of cabinet ministers in it. This is the reality of Britain today where the privileged few shit on everybody else..

And the EU and IMF aren't part of this???????

LOL

Submit to foreign rule then............and do nothing like a good........................14 days......grrrrr.....

1. 15 February 2016 at 10:56am
Anti-EU campaigners welcome poll findings
stream_img.jpg

A referendum on Britain's membership of the EU is expected this year

A cross-party group campaigning for a 'Leave' vote in the EU referendum has welcomed the latest Wales Barometer poll findings.

The poll suggests an growing lead for the anti-EU vote in Wales with 45% saying they'd vote to leave against 37% who say Britain should remain a member. You can read more details here.

Jack Mongomtery, a spokesperson for the group Leave.EU said the findings show that his side of the debate is winning over public opinion.

Leave's lead in the Welsh polls will be no surprise to anyone who saw last week’s Question Time. The relentless negativity and empty scaremongering of the Remain campaign is clearly wearing thin.

Big employers like Toyota are saying they will stay in Wales no matter what, while Brussels is leaving the doors open to the cheap Chinese imports hammering a steel industry already reeling from poor EU policy decisions. Welsh voters are realising that the real danger is remaining in a political construct which is inept and not accountable for its mistakes.

– JACK MONTGOMERY, LEAVE.EU
Last updated Mon 15 Feb 2016

I would prefer to be governed from Brussels than Eton. My interests are better looked after.
This pic was taken in 1987 not 1887 and there are a handful of cabinet ministers in it. This is the reality of Britain today where the privileged few shit on everybody else..
Lol. You are so jealous and bitter :)

The Welsh enjoy living on handouts and the EU has given them 6 billion over the last few years, which they squandered. Tommy doesn't want that to stop. Sense of entitlement, seeeeeee? :)

Where is your holocaust, nazi girl ?

1. 15 February 2016 at 10:56am
stream_img.jpg

A referendum on Britain's membership of the EU is expected this year

A cross-party group campaigning for a 'Leave' vote in the EU referendum has welcomed the latest Wales Barometer poll findings.

The poll suggests an growing lead for the anti-EU vote in Wales with 45% saying they'd vote to leave against 37% who say Britain should remain a member. You can read more details here.

Jack Mongomtery, a spokesperson for the group Leave.EU said the findings show that his side of the debate is winning over public opinion.

Leave's lead in the Welsh polls will be no surprise to anyone who saw last week’s Question Time. The relentless negativity and empty scaremongering of the Remain campaign is clearly wearing thin.

Big employers like Toyota are saying they will stay in Wales no matter what, while Brussels is leaving the doors open to the cheap Chinese imports hammering a steel industry already reeling from poor EU policy decisions. Welsh voters are realising that the real danger is remaining in a political construct which is inept and not accountable for its mistakes.

– JACK MONTGOMERY, LEAVE.EU
Last updated Mon 15 Feb 2016

I'm glad to hear you say that you will not bow down to their threats..........as the vote comes closer the threats and fear tactics will grow................I hope the UK doesn't allow this tactic to work............

Thank you from across the pond.

And if you disagree with their views you are a Nazi, a homophobe, a Racist, the war on women, etc...........

Different countries same tactics............as they bow to their masters...............

Lol.
image.png

The Welsh enjoy living on handouts and the EU has given them 6 billion over the last few years, which they squandered. Tommy doesn't want that to stop. Sense of entitlement, seeeeeee? :)
Made up figures again.Cant your type be honest about anything ?

image.jpeg

MP: Euro cash has 'failed the country'

By South Wales Evening Post | Posted: August 08, 2013

BILLIONS of pounds of European Union funding spent in Wales has reinforced a dependency culture and failed the country, according to an MP.

Conwy MP Guto Bebb, who is a member of the Public Accounts Committee, has argued that public sector domination and too much bureaucracy has marked the administration of EU aid to Wales.

The Tory MP was due to outline his concerns at an Institute of Welsh Affairs Eisteddfod lecture in Denbighshire today.

"Wales has a dependency culture from top to bottom," said Mr Bebb.

"It is apparent in our higher than average number of benefit claimants, our dependence on the public sector and it is apparent in the way that EU funds have been utilised and managed.

BOW.................
IMF-Managing-Director-Christine-Lagarde.jpg

bow-down.jpg

Forum List

Back