Bribery is a loser

His "tactic" is to fight back when attacked. The main stream media doesn't like it because Trump won't allow them to drive the narrative. Trump takes his case directly to the people through social media...something that hasn't been done before.

Be honest, Slade. Can you look at me with a straight face and claim that there hasn't been a witch hunt when it comes to Trump? It's been a political "jihad" ever since Trump shocked the main stream media by winning the election over someone that they PROMISED couldn't possibly win! CNN's coverage? It's appallingly slanted. They don't even attempt to provide unbiased news at this point. The same goes for The New York Times...the Washington Post, Time, MSNBC or PBS.

What you have is a series of investigations searching desperately for an impeachable crime that's been committed by Trump...each of which has come up empty. They have to believe Trump is guilty of an impeachable crime because they don't want to admit that they don't control the way people think in this country anymore and it's driving them insane!
I don’t mind fighting back as long as it’s an honest fight. Trump does not do that. He responds to critiques with red herrings, lies, distractions and unfounded accusations. That is not respectable.

I can say with a straight face that Trump has definitely been the victim of a witch hunt from the media and his political opponents. Much of it is self inflicted as he wages war and continues his lying spree. He was NOT however a victim of a witch hunt from our institutions which he has been clearly discrediting to hedge a narrative in case something ever stuck. Those attacks on our intel agencies is inexcusable and is causing lasting damage to our country.

You think Adam Schiff is waging an "honest fight" against Trump, Slade? With all due respect...Mr. Schiff has been willing to do just about anything to find something to impeach Trump with. He's got a history of being less than honest...some would say...of being an outright liar.

If this really WAS an honest fight...wouldn't Republicans be allowed to call their own witnesses to testify? It hasn't been an honest fight so far...it's been a fixed fight. That will change if the House votes to impeach and it goes to trial in the Senate. My personal opinion is that Nancy Pelosi doesn't want that to happen because she KNOWS how badly it will go for Democrats and she's terrified that will lead to a backlash against the left at the polls!
no I think Schiff is a partisan turd and nothing that he does excuses anything Trump does. In fact if Schiffs antics bother you then Trumps should bother you as well. He is our POTUS and exponentially worse.

these “whataboutisms” get old and are ineffective

So why are you on the left investigating Trump with someone who's such an obvious "partisan turd"? Not for nothing, Slade but Schiff taints everything that committee is doing.

I could care less about Trump's "antics"! I'm sorry but I don't care if he's your prototypical, loud, boastful, over the top New Yorker! What I care about is what he DOES! I like what he's done with the economy. I'm in favor of a strong border. I thought the Paris Accord was one of the worst things ever signed by a US President and I'm glad Trump backed out of it. I like that he doesn't want us involved in ground wars in the Middle East unless it's absolutely crucial. I like that he backs Israel against it's terrorist neighbors. I think he's done an admirable job selecting Supreme Court judges. I think he's been masterful at using tariffs to get the US better trade deals.

So what member of the group running for President from the Democratic side is going to make me happy with her or his policies, Slade? To be blunt I haven't seen one that even comes close.
I'm still waiting for explanations on this whole Russian nonsense.

Schiff flat out lied about having proof Trump colluded with Russia. That is the explanation. Having HIM run the House investigation in an alleged search for the truth borders on farce.

I don’t mind fighting back as long as it’s an honest fight. Trump does not do that. He responds to critiques with red herrings, lies, distractions and unfounded accusations. That is not respectable.

I can say with a straight face that Trump has definitely been the victim of a witch hunt from the media and his political opponents. Much of it is self inflicted as he wages war and continues his lying spree. He was NOT however a victim of a witch hunt from our institutions which he has been clearly discrediting to hedge a narrative in case something ever stuck. Those attacks on our intel agencies is inexcusable and is causing lasting damage to our country.

You think Adam Schiff is waging an "honest fight" against Trump, Slade? With all due respect...Mr. Schiff has been willing to do just about anything to find something to impeach Trump with. He's got a history of being less than honest...some would say...of being an outright liar.

If this really WAS an honest fight...wouldn't Republicans be allowed to call their own witnesses to testify? It hasn't been an honest fight so far...it's been a fixed fight. That will change if the House votes to impeach and it goes to trial in the Senate. My personal opinion is that Nancy Pelosi doesn't want that to happen because she KNOWS how badly it will go for Democrats and she's terrified that will lead to a backlash against the left at the polls!
no I think Schiff is a partisan turd and nothing that he does excuses anything Trump does. In fact if Schiffs antics bother you then Trumps should bother you as well. He is our POTUS and exponentially worse.

So why are you on the left investigating Trump with someone who's such an obvious "partisan turd"? Not for nothing, Slade but Schiff taints everything that committee is doing.

I could care less about Trump's "antics"! I'm sorry but I don't care if he's your prototypical, loud, boastful, over the top New Yorker! What I care about is what he DOES! I like what he's done with the economy. I'm in favor of a strong border. I thought the Paris Accord was one of the worst things ever signed by a US President and I'm glad Trump backed out of it. I like that he doesn't want us involved in ground wars in the Middle East unless it's absolutely crucial. I like that he backs Israel against it's terrorist neighbors. I think he's done an admirable job selecting Supreme Court judges. I think he's been masterful at using tariffs to get the US better trade deals.

So what member of the group running for President from the Democratic side is going to make me happy with her or his policies, Slade? To be blunt I haven't seen one that even comes close.
i give you a cookie for being honest but man, that is such a lame way to be. You pretty much discredit all your critiques on the left when you say you don’t give a shit what Trump does or says. That means it doesn’t matter what Schiff does or says either. As long as he is progressing the agenda of the left then technically he is doing a good job for them by your standards. So you should probably cut the Hypocrisy, right?

I specifically said that what I care about is what Trump DOES...not what he says! It's how I judge politicians and most people. I could care less what they say they're going to do...the only thing that really counts is what they actually do.

What agenda of the left is it that Schiff is advancing that improves my life? For that matter what Democratic agenda improves my life? Keeping the border open so that more illegal immigrants can come and over burden our society? Imposing healthcare for all that my taxes will have to increase dramatically to pay for? Signing us up for the Paris Accords again which will knee cap our businesses while allowing the Chinese to continue to pollute for another twenty years all the while giving them an even bigger cost advantage over us? Piling more political correctness on top of political correctness until we've lost our sense of humor about life in general because a few people might be offended?

When I say I won't be voting for any of the Democrats running...it isn't because I "worship" at the Trump altar or I'm some knee jerk right wing ideologue! I make that decision solely on what each side offers. To be blunt, Slade...I don't like what the Democratic Party offers me. I don't like it at all.
im just gonna stop at the first lie and Not read anymore. Open borders is not part of the democrat agenda. Obama deported a record amount of undocumented and funded border security. Be honest and I’ll read what you write. Keep lying and you’ll just be wasting your time.

Schiff flat out lied about having proof Trump colluded with Russia. That is the explanation. Having HIM run the House investigation in an alleged search for the truth borders on farce.
theres another lie. Muller report shows proof of collusion on many levels. None that rose to criminal conspiracy charges. But contacts and meetings were had and hidden. That’s collusion.

theres another lie. Muller report shows proof of collusion on many levels. None that rose to criminal conspiracy charges. But contacts and meetings were had and hidden. That’s collusion.
Uhhhh...That dumb A senile Mueller didn't even read or write the darn thing.
The whole thing was, Story Time, by Uncle Mueller

what are you talking about? First off it makes zero difference what Mueller actually wrote. From the sound of his testimony it’s probably better if he didn’t actually write the words. Second and most importantly, FBI Director Wray and now the IG who just I’m estimated the origins of the investigation both confirmed it’s validity. You can just dismiss it as a hoax like Donny is trying to get you to do. That’s not a serious or realistic argument. Do better

what are you talking about? First off it makes zero difference what Mueller actually wrote. From the sound of his testimony it’s probably better if he didn’t actually write the words. Second and most importantly, FBI Director Wray and now the IG who just I’m estimated the origins of the investigation both confirmed it’s validity. You can just dismiss it as a hoax like Donny is trying to get you to do. That’s not a serious or realistic argument. Do better

What's amazing is that there's anyone out there who's STILL trying to claim that Trump colluded with the Russians to win that election! Mueller spent two years looking and found nothing. CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and the Washington Post sent every investigative reporter they have to find the "goods" on collusion and they came up as empty as Mueller did! Adam Schiff stated that he had iron clad proof of collusion but then never produced it.

Russian collusion was never a "hoax", Slade...it was always a blatant attempt to smear Donald Trump while at the same time excusing Hillary Clinton's loss as a political dirty trick pulled off by the right! Which is REALLY ironic since it was the Democrats and Hillary who employed dirty trick after dirty trick!

If Mueller wasn't the author of the Mueller Report...then who was? We were supposed to trust Mueller because he was an honorable man. Then we started finding out what was going on behind the scenes with Comey and Mueller and we saw the people that were chosen to investigate collusion and it became obvious that the investigators were not impartial at all.

What's amazing is that despite ALL of that...they STILL couldn't find anything resembling collusion!

i give you a cookie for being honest but man, that is such a lame way to be. You pretty much discredit all your critiques on the left when you say you don’t give a shit what Trump does or says. That means it doesn’t matter what Schiff does or says either. As long as he is progressing the agenda of the left then technically he is doing a good job for them by your standards. So you should probably cut the Hypocrisy, right?

I specifically said that what I care about is what Trump DOES...not what he says! It's how I judge politicians and most people. I could care less what they say they're going to do...the only thing that really counts is what they actually do.

What agenda of the left is it that Schiff is advancing that improves my life? For that matter what Democratic agenda improves my life? Keeping the border open so that more illegal immigrants can come and over burden our society? Imposing healthcare for all that my taxes will have to increase dramatically to pay for? Signing us up for the Paris Accords again which will knee cap our businesses while allowing the Chinese to continue to pollute for another twenty years all the while giving them an even bigger cost advantage over us? Piling more political correctness on top of political correctness until we've lost our sense of humor about life in general because a few people might be offended?

When I say I won't be voting for any of the Democrats running...it isn't because I "worship" at the Trump altar or I'm some knee jerk right wing ideologue! I make that decision solely on what each side offers. To be blunt, Slade...I don't like what the Democratic Party offers me. I don't like it at all.
im just gonna stop at the first lie and Not read anymore. Open borders is not part of the democrat agenda. Obama deported a record amount of undocumented and funded border security. Be honest and I’ll read what you write. Keep lying and you’ll just be wasting your time.

The American people overwhelmingly want secure borders. So who's holding that up, Slade? It's not the Republicans. It's the Democrats. They've been in favor of a porous Southern border since before Reagan was in office and they've been working hard to keep it porous for the past forty years.

What's amazing is that there's anyone out there who's STILL trying to claim that Trump colluded with the Russians to win that election! Mueller spent two years looking and found nothing. CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and the Washington Post sent every investigative reporter they have to find the "goods" on collusion and they came up as empty as Mueller did! Adam Schiff stated that he had iron clad proof of collusion but then never produced it.

Russian collusion was never a "hoax", Slade...it was always a blatant attempt to smear Donald Trump while at the same time excusing Hillary Clinton's loss as a political dirty trick pulled off by the right! Which is REALLY ironic since it was the Democrats and Hillary who employed dirty trick after dirty trick!
If Trump and his crew didn’t lie then there wouldn’t have been an investigation. The lies are what caused it. The lies are what makes the contacts collusion. Collusion is not a crime unless conspiracy can be proven. Schiff has publicly outlined the “evidence” he was referring to several times. He was talking about the Trump tower meeting that Don Jr, Manafort and Kushner took on the premise of getting dirt on Clinton’s and the subsequent lies and cover up surrounding the meet.

He was talking about back channel communications that Kushner tried to set up with the Russians. Stone reaching out to Guccifer and WikiLeaks who had a drip campaign exposing stolen DNC emails. He’s talking about Flynn lying about meeting with the Russian ambassador to undermine sanctions...

These are all verified facts without hyperbole or exaggeration. You can’t credibly dispute any of them. They all show collusion. The link to conspiracy and coordination with the crimes that the Russian committed was not found so Mueller did not recommend prosecution. You can say that but you can’t say all that stuff did not happen. Be honest for a change.

If Mueller wasn't the author of the Mueller Report...then who was? We were supposed to trust Mueller because he was an honorable man. Then we started finding out what was going on behind the scenes with Comey and Mueller and we saw the people that were chosen to investigate collusion and it became obvious that the investigators were not impartial at all.

What's amazing is that despite ALL of that...they STILL couldn't find anything resembling collusion!
Oh yeah the big corrupt witch hunt. Trumps DOJ should look into that... oh wait, Horowitz did that and found one lawyer that doctored a document but also validated the Rest of the investigation including no wrong doing by all those people you’re accusing of wrong doing.

your argument is done.

The American people overwhelmingly want secure borders. So who's holding that up, Slade? It's not the Republicans. It's the Democrats. They've been in favor of a porous Southern border since before Reagan was in office and they've been working hard to keep it porous for the past forty years.
The left stands up for the poor and for human rights and you distort that into open borders. It’s a straight up lie. Obama balanced border security and mass deportations with the values of his party around human rights. It’s call pragmatism. You Demagoguing the topic by calling it open borders isn’t fooling anybody with a brain.

If Trump and his crew didn’t lie then there wouldn’t have been an investigation. The lies are what caused it. The lies are what makes the contacts collusion. Collusion is not a crime unless conspiracy can be proven. Schiff has publicly outlined the “evidence” he was referring to several times. He was talking about the Trump tower meeting that Don Jr, Manafort and Kushner took on the premise of getting dirt on Clinton’s and the subsequent lies and cover up surrounding the meet.

He was talking about back channel communications that Kushner tried to set up with the Russians. Stone reaching out to Guccifer and WikiLeaks who had a drip campaign exposing stolen DNC emails. He’s talking about Flynn lying about meeting with the Russian ambassador to undermine sanctions...

These are all verified facts without hyperbole or exaggeration. You can’t credibly dispute any of them. They all show collusion. The link to conspiracy and coordination with the crimes that the Russian committed was not found so Mueller did not recommend prosecution. You can say that but you can’t say all that stuff did not happen. Be honest for a change.

So let me get this straight...you're claiming that collusion is a verified fact...but because there is no conspiracy and coordination with the crimes that the Russian committed, Mueller didn't recommend prosecution? If you can't show conspiracy or coordination then you haven't shown collusion! THAT is why Mueller didn't recommend prosecution...BECAUSE HE DIDN'T FIND ANY EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION BETWEEN THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT AND THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!!!

Do you not grasp that very simple concept? Do you not understand that's why the Democrats looking for something to impeach Trump with moved on to "extortion" and "bribery" in the Ukraine? Do you also not understand that they've totally failed to prove that as well?

The left stands up for the poor and for human rights and you distort that into open borders. It’s a straight up lie. Obama balanced border security and mass deportations with the values of his party around human rights. It’s call pragmatism. You Demagoguing the topic by calling it open borders isn’t fooling anybody with a brain.

Oh, bullshit! You liberals don't want a secure border because you see a massive influx of Hispanics as your ticket to political power! At least have the stones to admit what it is that you're doing! Claiming it's about "human rights" is a load of crap! You didn't care when women and children in the caravans were raped and molested on their way to the border! You only "cared" about them when they were at the border and were overwhelming our immigration services!

So let me get this straight...you're claiming that collusion is a verified fact...but because there is no conspiracy and coordination with the crimes that the Russian committed, Mueller didn't recommend prosecution? If you can't show conspiracy or coordination then you haven't shown collusion! THAT is why Mueller didn't recommend prosecution...BECAUSE HE DIDN'T FIND ANY EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION BETWEEN THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT AND THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!!!

Do you not grasp that very simple concept? Do you not understand that's why the Democrats looking for something to impeach Trump with moved on to "extortion" and "bribery" in the Ukraine? Do you also not understand that they've totally failed to prove that as well?
you must have missed the months of “Collusion is not a crime” talking point used by Trump and crew.... here catch up.

Donald Trump: ‘Collusion is not a crime’

Giuliani: ‘Collusion is not a crime’

you must have missed the months of “Collusion is not a crime” talking point used by Trump and crew.... here catch up.

Collusion isn't a crime. Kind of makes you wonder why Democrats spent two years and millions of tax payer dollars failing to prove that Trump did something that's not illegal in the first place...doesn't it, Slade? (eye roll)

Oh, bullshit! You liberals don't want a secure border because you see a massive influx of Hispanics as your ticket to political power! At least have the stones to admit what it is that you're doing! Claiming it's about "human rights" is a load of crap! You didn't care when women and children in the caravans were raped and molested on their way to the border! You only "cared" about them when they were at the border and were overwhelming our immigration services!
I’m not a democrat. This next election will likely be the first time I actually vote for a democrat. I have no interest in “importing Hispanics for votes” that is such a lame talking point. Dig deep and find something else because you are way off the mark

Collusion isn't a crime. Kind of makes you wonder why Democrats spent two years and millions of tax payer dollars failing to prove that Trump did something that's not illegal in the first place...doesn't it, Slade? (eye roll)
Democrats? It was Trumps DOJ and Republicans that hired and paid Mueller. You’re pointing the finger in the wrong direction with that one.

As for your point. The collusion, the secret meetings, the shady behavior and the LIES are the reasons why there was an investigation. Back to my original point, if a Trump and gang didn’t lie so much none of this would have ever happened. You keep skipping over that.

I’m not a democrat. This next election will likely be the first time I actually vote for a democrat. I have no interest in “importing Hispanics for votes” that is such a lame talking point. Dig deep and find something else because you are way off the mark

You don't think the far left wing of the Democratic Party are counting on Hispanics as their means to power, Slade? It's rather obvious that they are. What I'm bemused by is that I think they misjudge Hispanics when it comes to their politics. Most are deeply religious and most are hard working and ambitious. As they become successful because of America's free market economy, my belief is that more and more of them will see the GOP as being more representative of them than the Democrats who have become the Party of handouts and religious intolerance.

Democrats? It was Trumps DOJ and Republicans that hired and paid Mueller. You’re pointing the finger in the wrong direction with that one.

As for your point. The collusion, the secret meetings, the shady behavior and the LIES are the reasons why there was an investigation. Back to my original point, if a Trump and gang didn’t lie so much none of this would have ever happened. You keep skipping over that.

Collusion, secret meetings, shady behavior and lies? Have we started talking about the Clinton campaign, Slade?

You don't think the far left wing of the Democratic Party are counting on Hispanics as their means to power, Slade? It's rather obvious that they are. What I'm bemused by is that I think they misjudge Hispanics when it comes to their politics. Most are deeply religious and most are hard working and ambitious. As they become successful because of America's free market economy, my belief is that more and more of them will see the GOP as being more representative of them than the Democrats who have become the Party of handouts and religious intolerance.
i don’t really care about what the far left wing of the democrat party believes. That’s a cop out. You’re talking to me. Diverting to what some wing nuts believe In the middle of our debate is a cheap tactic. Do better

Forum List

Back