Bribery is a loser

An examination that has produced NOTHING untoward! Imagine that, Slade! All of that effort...all of those reporters and investigators...millions spent...all for naught?
what exactly do you think has produced nothing?
All of the investigations of course! Isn't it amazing that so many have searched so hard for something and not been able to find it?
while I think the Mueller investigation was much to long and expensive it was anything but empty. Just because it didn’t end with Trump behind bars doesn’t mean nothing was found or nothing was done. You need to pay better attention

Oh, please...the Mueller investigation came up with nothing. If it HAD...that's what you liberals would be trying to impeach Trump with. You're not...because it didn't!

An examination that has produced NOTHING untoward! Imagine that, Slade! All of that effort...all of those reporters and investigators...millions spent...all for naught?
All of the investigations of course! Isn't it amazing that so many have searched so hard for something and not been able to find it?
while I think the Mueller investigation was much to long and expensive it was anything but empty. Just because it didn’t end with Trump behind bars doesn’t mean nothing was found or nothing was done. You need to pay better attention

Oh, please...the Mueller investigation came up with nothing. If it HAD...that's what you liberals would be trying to impeach Trump with. You're not...because it didn't!
i think impeaching Trump is a horrible idea so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Also the Mueller report was over 400 pages and there were over a dozen indictments. That’s not nothing. Go educate yourself.

I’m still waiting for a link to the intel about the investigations into Trumps kids. I’d like to see the details.

i think impeaching Trump is a horrible idea so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Also the Mueller report was over 400 pages and there were over a dozen indictments. That’s not nothing. Go educate yourself.

I’m still waiting for a link to the intel about the investigations into Trumps kids. I’d like to see the details.

400 pages written by someone other than Mueller obviously. 400 pages trying desperately to make it appear that the entire investigation hadn't been a complete waste of time!
You want me to show you the intel from the investigations into the Trump children? Where pray tell would I obtain that from? How much "intel" do you think they came up with since they couldn't charge anyone with a crime?

I'm curious...do you think it's a terrible idea because a Senate trial means that the GOP gets to subpoena witnesses and will most likely be putting the likes of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strozek, Glenn Simpson, the Bidens and Adam Schiff under oath so they can ask them questions about what they know?

400 pages written by someone other than Mueller obviously. 400 pages trying desperately to make it appear that the entire investigation hadn't been a complete waste of time!
You want me to show you the intel from the investigations into the Trump children? Where pray tell would I obtain that from? How much "intel" do you think they came up with since they couldn't charge anyone with a crime?
I’m just looking for your intel about who is investigating and at what capacity. Like are any politicians back channeling with other countries through their lawyers to conduct these investigations or are they using other tactics. Please fill me in

I'm curious...do you think it's a terrible idea because a Senate trial means that the GOP gets to subpoena witnesses and will most likely be putting the likes of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strozek, Glenn Simpson, the Bidens and Adam Schiff under oath so they can ask them questions about what they know?
That is part of why it’s a terrible idea. The main part is that the people should vote trump out of office otherwise he becomes a Martyr

That is part of why it’s a terrible idea. The main part is that the people should vote trump out of office otherwise he becomes a Martyr

And if they don't vote him out?

I’m just looking for your intel about who is investigating and at what capacity. Like are any politicians back channeling with other countries through their lawyers to conduct these investigations or are they using other tactics. Please fill me in

You had Mueller given carte blanch to investigate anything he wanted with Trump...with dozens of lawyers and investigators spending the better part of two years trying to find impeachable offenses...you've had Schiff's people spending the past year subpoenaing half the people on the planet trying to find an impeachable offense. You've got all of the liberally biased media outlets...from CNN to the Washington Post...dedicating themselves to finding anything they can to embarrass and undermine Trump. You want to know the "capacity" of the investigations into Trump? To be quite blunt...Donald Trump has been investigated more diligently than any person has EVER been investigated and they've come up with shockingly little from all that effort!
I think you already KNOW that though...don't you, Slade?

And if they don't vote him out?
then that’s the will of the people. It would be a very sad day for America in my eyes if a man like Trump can get re-elected.

You had Mueller given carte blanch to investigate anything he wanted with Trump...with dozens of lawyers and investigators spending the better part of two years trying to find impeachable offenses...you've had Schiff's people spending the past year subpoenaing half the people on the planet trying to find an impeachable offense. You've got all of the liberally biased media outlets...from CNN to the Washington Post...dedicating themselves to finding anything they can to embarrass and undermine Trump. You want to know the "capacity" of the investigations into Trump? To be quite blunt...Donald Trump has been investigated more diligently than any person has EVER been investigated and they've come up with shockingly little from all that effort!
I think you already KNOW that though...don't you, Slade?
Mueller was hired by Trump appointed republicans because of actual things that warranted an investigation. Lies, cover ups, shady associations with a foreign enemy who committed crimes against the state. There was evidence to justify an investigation and an official process that was followed.

congress is conducting oversight which is their job and they are following legal guidelines of procedure. I personally think they are going overboard just like the Reps did with Benghazi. Perhaps it’s part of a tot for tat game. But all this is apples and oranges compared to the Biden’s and the way Trump has gone about trying to obtain political revenge and leverage.

Trump is whining about witch hunts, hoaxes, and “it’s all unfair” while trying to conduct his own shady back door investigation through Rudy and his cronies. An investigation without merit and outside of our standard protocol which, as testified by his own people, was undermining our national security efforts in Ukraine.

You are doing a valiant job trying to distract from that by trying to point the finger back at the Dems. But that tactic is old and overused.

Notice how neither Faun nor Eddie want to take a stab at explaining why Hunter Biden resigned his positions on both of the boards if it was all on the up and up?

It's obvious what took place and why...but they'll continue to deny...deny...deny...
Why the fuck should I care about Hunter Biden, lying con tool?

In a thread about Trump's impeachment, no less.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You must not have gotten the "memo", Faun...your impeachment has moved on from "collusion" to "quid pro quo"!
An impeachment that's now supposed to be about Trump targeting a political rival? In order for anyone to buy THAT narrative...they need to buy that Hunter Biden got those two board positions because of his qualifications and not because his dad was the Vice President!

Why should you care about Hunter Biden? Because what he and his father did is a perfect example of influence peddling in government.
Hunter biden has nothing to do with this, lying con tool, no matter how hard you try to drag him into it. Since there's no law agsinst Hunter getting those positions because his dad was VP.

easy, because his dad is running for President and that’s the proper thing to do. He never should have taken the job while his dad was VP either. It wasn’t illegal but it didn’t look good and now look at the shitstorm it’s caused as Trump and his ilk politicize the shit out of it.

You know WHY it didn't look good, Slade? Because it's obvious that Hunter Biden didn't get either of those board positions because of his expertise...he got on those boards because some very intelligent people thought they would be buying influence with the Obama Administration. It doesn't look good because at the very least...it's sleazy as hell. What we won't know without an investigation is what those corporations GOT for the money they spent and THAT my friend, is what is being characterized as a "shit storm" by you!
Wonderful, then if that’s your view we should also investigate all the trump kids deals to make sure nothing was being done to buy influence right? We can just put our country in a perpetual state of witch hunts against the families of our politicians.

or we can do what has always been done and investigate when there is evidence and cause to suspect a crime.

you're free to support whatever you want but I know where I land.

You know what's amusing, Slade? That you think Democrats and the main stream media HAVEN'T been investigating every deal the Trump "kids" have made! How naïve are you?
The media, yes. the Dems...you’re gonna have to elaborate more... what investigations are you talking about?

Do you honestly believe that Mueller, Schiff and every reporter from CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and the Washington Post haven't been examining every transaction of every member of the Trump family for YEARS now? Please don't tell me ANYONE is that naïve!
Lying con tool, Mueller's not a Democrat. He's a Republican. And he was appointed by a Republican deputy Attorney General who was filling in for the Republican Attorney General who had recused himself. Both of those Republicans were appointed by a Republican president.

Now stop lying.

Notice how neither Faun nor Eddie want to take a stab at explaining why Hunter Biden resigned his positions on both of the boards if it was all on the up and up?

It's obvious what took place and why...but they'll continue to deny...deny...deny...
easy, because his dad is running for President and that’s the proper thing to do. He never should have taken the job while his dad was VP either. It wasn’t illegal but it didn’t look good and now look at the shitstorm it’s caused as Trump and his ilk politicize the shit out of it.

You know WHY it didn't look good, Slade? Because it's obvious that Hunter Biden didn't get either of those board positions because of his expertise...he got on those boards because some very intelligent people thought they would be buying influence with the Obama Administration. It doesn't look good because at the very least...it's sleazy as hell. What we won't know without an investigation is what those corporations GOT for the money they spent and THAT my friend, is what is being characterized as a "shit storm" by you!
Wonderful, then if that’s your view we should also investigate all the trump kids deals to make sure nothing was being done to buy influence right? We can just put our country in a perpetual state of witch hunts against the families of our politicians.

or we can do what has always been done and investigate when there is evidence and cause to suspect a crime.

You said it yourself, investigations should be done when there is evidence and cause to suspect a crime. Show me some actual evidence that Trump or any of his kids have committed a crime, then I'll support an investigation. But so far all I've heard is suppositions, suspicions, innuendo, and somebody's personal guess. NONE of which is evidence. In Biden's case, he openly admitted he got the Ukrainians to fire a prosecutor or else he would make sure they didn't get $6 Billion in aid. His own words, convict him.

Look, I think we both know that influence is bought and sold in every administration and at every level of gov't down to the cities and counties. I do not see why anyone deserves immunity and I don't care what their last name is. But I will say this: it sure as hell looks like at the national level the Clintons, Bidens, and others on the Dem side have gotten away with a lot more corrupt and unethical behavior if not outright illegal stuff that the Repubs have. Show me the email, the memo, any document or transcript that supports the allegations made against Trump; right now, your side has nuttin'.
I think you hear, what you want to hear and ignore the rest

You said it yourself, investigations should be done when there is evidence and cause to suspect a crime. Show me some actual evidence that Trump or any of his kids have committed a crime, then I'll support an investigation. But so far all I've heard is suppositions, suspicions, innuendo, and somebody's personal guess. NONE of which is evidence. In Biden's case, he openly admitted he got the Ukrainians to fire a prosecutor or else he would make sure they didn't get $6 Billion in aid. His own words, convict him.

Look, I think we both know that influence is bought and sold in every administration and at every level of gov't down to the cities and counties. I do not see why anyone deserves immunity and I don't care what their last name is. But I will say this: it sure as hell looks like at the national level the Clintons, Bidens, and others on the Dem side have gotten away with a lot more corrupt and unethical behavior if not outright illegal stuff that the Repubs have. Show me the email, the memo, any document or transcript that supports the allegations made against Trump; right now, your side has nuttin'.

What a coincidence. How about you show me any piece of solid evidence of wrong-doing on Trump's part. You're right, I'm not interested in somebody's personal guess, suspicion, supposition, or out and out made-up bullshit. Let's not pretend he isn't any dirtier than people in prior administrations or Congress either. Democrats want to impeach him for the same stuff they do and that is bullshit.

Last edited:

What a coincidence. How about you show me any piece of solid evidence of wrong-doing on Trump's part. You're right, I'm not interested in somebody personal guess, suspicion, supposition, or out and out made-up bullshit.
It’s all been out there being shown for years now. Trump and his bots dismiss everything as fake news and remain willfully ignorant. It’s quite pathetic

Come on, Slade...lies, coverups and shady associations with foreign agents? That wasn't the Trump campaign...that was the Clinton campaign! My question throughout this has been a simple one. Why was the GOP being investigated when it's obvious that the Democrats were conducting one of the sleaziest campaigns in modern US political history?
Hillary and the DNC PAID foreign agents large sums of money to fabricate phony dossiers...leak them to the media...and then turned around and used those phony dossiers to obtain wire taps from FISA court judges to spy on the Trump campaign...not once...not twice but THREE times!
Trump agreed to have Mueller investigate what happened because he knew he hadn't done what he was accused of. He naively thought that Mueller was going to conduct an unbiased investigation that would get to the truth. He didn't know that Mueller was nothing more than a figure head who didn't even know what was IN the report that eventually bore his name! Watching Mueller struggle to explain almost anything in the report when he testified before the Senate, showed how little he had to do with it's being compiled.

Come on, Slade...lies, coverups and shady associations with foreign agents? That wasn't the Trump campaign...that was the Clinton campaign! My question throughout this has been a simple one. Why was the GOP being investigated when it's obvious that the Democrats were conducting one of the sleaziest campaigns in modern US political history?
Hillary and the DNC PAID foreign agents large sums of money to fabricate phony dossiers...leak them to the media...and then turned around and used those phony dossiers to obtain wire taps from FISA court judges to spy on the Trump campaign...not once...not twice but THREE times!
Trump agreed to have Mueller investigate what happened because he knew he hadn't done what he was accused of. He naively thought that Mueller was going to conduct an unbiased investigation that would get to the truth. He didn't know that Mueller was nothing more than a figure head who didn't even know what was IN the report that eventually bore his name! Watching Mueller struggle to explain almost anything in the report when he testified before the Senate, showed how little he had to do with it's being compiled.
Doesn’t it get old using the same old tired tactics over and over and over again? Can you name one thing that Trump has been accused of that he hasn’t turned around and blamed on his opponents?! It’s so obvious that he is going to do that EVERY TIME! Think about it. and people like you slurp it up and spit it out. It’s pathetic.

Doesn’t it get old using the same old tired tactics over and over and over again? Can you name one thing that Trump has been accused of that he hasn’t turned around and blamed on his opponents?! It’s so obvious that he is going to do that EVERY TIME! Think about it. and people like you slurp it up and spit it out. It’s pathetic.

Do you really believe that the Clinton campaign DIDN'T pay Fusion GPS's Glenn Simpson big money to smear Trump prior to the election?

Do you really believe that the Obama Justice Department didn't deliberately mislead FISA Court judges to obtain wiretaps to spy on it's political opponents?

Do you really believe that Robert Mueller was in charge of the investigation after watching him testify in front of that Senate committee?

Trump accuses the Democrats of being sleazy and duplicitous. You know what? He's spot on with those accusations! Trump didn't collude with foreign agents to undermine our election! Clinton and the DNC did! Trump didn't conspire with the network running one of the debates to make himself look better! Hillary and the DNC did! Trump didn't spy on the Clinton campaign! Clinton and the Obama White House did! Trump didn't use the IRS against his political opponents! The Obama White House did!

I will keep pointing all of the above out...over and over again because so many of you on the left don't want to admit that it happened.

Do you really believe that the Clinton campaign DIDN'T pay Fusion GPS's Glenn Simpson big money to smear Trump prior to the election?

Do you really believe that the Obama Justice Department didn't deliberately mislead FISA Court judges to obtain wiretaps to spy on it's political opponents?

Do you really believe that Robert Mueller was in charge of the investigation after watching him testify in front of that Senate committee?

Trump accuses the Democrats of being sleazy and duplicitous. You know what? He's spot on with those accusations! Trump didn't collude with foreign agents to undermine our election! Clinton and the DNC did! Trump didn't conspire with the network running one of the debates to make himself look better! Hillary and the DNC did! Trump didn't spy on the Clinton campaign! Clinton and the Obama White House did! Trump didn't use the IRS against his political opponents! The Obama White House did!
You are too deep in the propaganda to reason with. I’m not going into the litany of rabbit holes that you just laid out but I’ll tackle the first one just to show how weak your talking points are...

Yes I believe the Clinton campaign hired Fusion GPS for oppo research... They were also contracted for the same thing by Jeb or Rubios campaign, can’t remember which. I don’t believe that Hillary was meeting with foreign spy’s and paying them to get dirt on Trump. You are drawing those lines and they aren’t there. And the BIG difference is, getting oppo research isn’t a crime and Hillary wasn’t using the power of her office (which she didn’t even have) to leverage a foreign Power for political dirt.

Forum List

Back