Bringing a gas can to a gun fight was a big mistake for this violent criminal..

Would you be willing to use a gun to protect your 2 year old granddaughter?

Do you believe anyone has the right to take away your right to defend your family?
I have no problem with sane people owning and using guns. 2aguy is totally obsessed with any news in which guns kill people, and wants everyone in the world to be armed. I’d feel much better if he’d get a mental health check-up to see if he’s apt to own any guns.

There is nothing wrong with the good guys being armed.

I also enjoy a good guy kills bad guy story…

I always root for the good guy…
I'm talking about mentally deranged people like 2aguy owning guns. You seem to be ok with that.

The only "mentally deranged" person i have seen in this thread is you. You actively support criminals being able to harm people. That is pretty messed up. Just sayin..
That's a pretty delusional statement, even for you.

And don't worry, I won't mention the other thing again, I wouldn't want you to be butthurt again.

You're the butthurt one oh deranged silly person. You actively demand that criminals be allowed to do their crimes without fear of harm. You demand that rapists be allowed to rape at will. You are one screwed up person.

I have no problem with sane people owning and using guns. 2aguy is totally obsessed with any news in which guns kill people, and wants everyone in the world to be armed. I’d feel much better if he’d get a mental health check-up to see if he’s apt to own any guns.

I'm talking about mentally deranged people like 2aguy owning guns. You seem to be ok with that.

The only "mentally deranged" person i have seen in this thread is you. You actively support criminals being able to harm people. That is pretty messed up. Just sayin..

And don't worry, I won't mention the other thing again, I wouldn't want you to be butthurt again.

You're the butthurt one oh deranged silly person. You actively demand that criminals be allowed to do their crimes without fear of harm. You demand that rapists be allowed to rape at will. You are one screwed up person.
Never said that, so bite me, Mrs Butthurt.

Your demand that the people be disarmed ensures it silly butthurt person.

What is it about guns that gives you a chubby?
Why do home invaders having their way with helpless victims give you a chubby?
Not even my point. You must be one of those dreamers.

But it seems that whenever a violent person does a crime and gets stopped you throw a hissy fit. One obvious reason for that would be you don't get your chubby on from the asshole criminals violent act. Just sayin...

What is it about criminals that gives you a chubby?
Wow! You’re copying me. Just like a two year old. If you guys ever need another mod, I have a 2 year old granddaughter, so keep me in mind. Thanks.

Would you be willing to use a gun to protect your 2 year old granddaughter?

Do you believe anyone has the right to take away your right to defend your family?
Actually he is illustrating that law abiding citizens actually use guns for self defense which is something you mopes think never happens

I'll chalk it up to English not being your first language. How's that? Or can you even quote me? Do you even know what that means? Are you Russian?

But it seems that whenever a violent person does a crime and gets stopped you throw a hissy fit. One obvious reason for that would be you don't get your chubby on from the asshole criminals violent act. Just sayin...
Quote me, asswipe, or stfu.

I'll chalk it up to English not being your first language. How's that? Or can you even quote me? Do you even know what that means? Are you Russian?
Xenophobe!

That wasn't his point either, hypocrite. You must have a very low IQ.
You Russians crack me up. :biggrin:
Whats with the weird thing where you call people Russians? Is it because youre losing the debate and cant find a way to slither out of this beating?

Soooo...this guy walks into a house with a gas can and tries to burn the house down...while the owner is right there...... not smart, since the owner also had a gun...

Dad and Daughter Combine to Stop an Arsonist Dousing Their Home in Gas - The Truth About Guns

Around 6:00pm, as the 57-year-old homeowner was working at home, an unknown white male intruder walked into his garage, picked up a can of gasoline, entered the living area of the house and began to pour gas all over the floor.

The two men began fighting as the homeowner tried to push the intruder out of his house and the assailant responded by throwing him to the ground.

Luckily, the homeowner’s daughter was there, and she ran to get her father’s gun while calling 911. She handed the gun to her dad, who was able to rise to a kneeling position and shoot the attacker. He fired just once, hitting the attacker center mass.

The attacker was still breathing when the police arrived. He was flown to a hospital and will be charged with burglary, simple assault, and arson, assuming he lives. The homeowner sustained injuries to his face.

I did a check on your source. Wow, it's genuine. That's one in a row. While your direct source was questionable, their source was impeccable. Yes, Virginia, I go that deep when checking. Unlike most of your tripe, you can't be wrong all the time.

Forum List

Back