British Man Beheaded

C'mon, pismoe: you have got to start givin' us more to work with in your opening posts, homie.

Simply startin' a thread and then postin' a link in the OP isn't terribly respectful of your fellow posters, guy.

Matter of fact, it was not so very long ago that doing that would get you negged by a bunch of folks.

Just sayin', man. :thup:
Yo Shart...are you campaigning to be a hall monitor? If appointed...remember I'm your bud.

This will demand a national television address by Our Kenyan President!

The delay in that happening is because he's still consulting George Soros as to whether he should do that before or after a round of golf.

The silence from the Muslim community is deafening.
What do you expect them to say?? ..... :cool:

What? what do you think!

For starters, to condemn with the loudest voice possible, this barbaric, demonic, Islamist agenda !!!
So you want muslims to condemn other muslims for not wanting unwelcome westerners polluting their country? ..... :cool:
I don't....I want Muslims to police their own neighborhood...and if they refuse...they face annihilation, extermination. Would you agree to that my Sunni friend?

gentlemen shart your engines said:
C'mon, pismoe: you have got to start givin' us more to work with in your opening posts, homie.

Simply startin' a thread and then postin' a link in the OP isn't terribly respectful of your fellow posters, guy.

Matter of fact, it was not so very long ago that doing that would get you negged by a bunch of folks.

deltex1 said:
Yo Shart...are you campaigning to be a hall monitor?

Only if pants are optional. :badgrin:

deltex1 said:
If appointed...remember I'm your bud.

:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

gentlemen shart your engines said:

deltex1 said:
Yo Shart...are you campaigning to be a hall monitor?

Only if pants are optional. :badgrin:

deltex1 said:
If appointed...remember I'm your bud.

:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:
I think maybe that chick with the head Lights would vote for you?... Ashariat or sumpin'??? She do have a rack...

What? what do you think!

For starters, to condemn with the loudest voice possible, this barbaric, demonic, Islamist agenda !!!
So you want muslims to condemn other muslims for not wanting unwelcome westerners polluting their country? ..... :cool:
I don't....I want Muslims to police their own neighborhood...and if they refuse...they face annihilation, extermination. Would you agree to that my Sunni friend?
They are policing their own neighborhood.

They only want muslims to live there.

Would you agree to that my friend? ...... :cool:

What? what do you think!

Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What? what do you think!

Could you clarify what you mean by policing?

Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran et al can form their own coalition and deal with their own. There is NO NEED for any western involvement. Obama can only make things worse.

yeah , well , I thought I was being descriptive enough in the title and then the few words Shart . I'll keep your advice in mind though !!

What? what do you think!

You originally used the word in your post.......so obviously you know what you meant. ..... :cool:

This will continue so long as America has an indecisive, rudderless "leader". Remember how World War II was headed until Americans finally forced another indecisive, rudderless president to at least notice that Hawaii wasn't just a propaganda film.

What? what do you think!

You're in ours.
Correct........"ours" .......I was born here. ...... :cool:

What? what do you think!

You originally used the word in your post.......so obviously you know what you meant. ..... :cool:
I know exactly what I mean...and that is ....Muslims...get rid of your radicals...get rid of them now...or suffer annihilation from nuclear armed forces. So now do you agree with that proposal? Will you comply?

Last edited:
I know exactly what I mean...and that is Muslims...get rid of your radicals...get rid of them now...or suffer annihilation from nuclear armed forces. So now do you agree with that proposal? Will you comply?
LOL.......I seriously doubt the U.S is going to use nuclear weapons to try and tame the muslims in the Middle East.

Think about it...........the US military has been killing and bombing in Iraq and Afghanistan for over a decade.

Does it look like they are ready to comply with the insane demands of the west?? ....... :cool:

LOL.......I seriously doubt the U.S is going to use nuclear weapons to try and tame the muslims in the Middle East.

Think about it...........the US military has been killing and bombing in Iraq and Afghanistan for over a decade.

Does it look like they are ready to comply with the insane demands of the west?? ....... :cool:

Sadly I must agree. Nuclear weapons will not be used.

Sadly because it's a widely accepted premise of pest control that unless an entire colony of rats is wiped out the survivors will repopulate within days.

I'm watching it on the news now.

Screw RWs and Republicans and tee potties. I hope President Obama polishes his drones and goes hunting. Let the right whine and credit Bush and call him King Obama. The Repubs are not going to do anything more than they've done for some years now = They are indeed The Party of Stupid and The Do Nothing Party.

President Obama is on his own in his own country. His strategy has been spot on but he can't wait for the right to support their own country.

I know exactly what I mean...and that is Muslims...get rid of your radicals...get rid of them now...or suffer annihilation from nuclear armed forces. So now do you agree with that proposal? Will you comply?

I am not talking about what the US will do.. Or is doing or has done...I am talking about what I mean by policing. And I ask you again...what do you mean by policing?

Forum List

Back