British Man Beheaded

What exactly is it we're supposed to do? I say ignore them and let them have a temper tantrum once they realize we don't care about their beheadings

The problem with that is wait till they start beheading people in countries around the world where people aren't anticipating ISIS attacks....i.e. Indonesia, Thailand, basically anywhere in Europe, Asia, Middle East, even Canada. They've made it clear they will go after innocent non-combatants and they have sympathizers everywhere. People that get kidnapped in the Middle East have at least a modicum of security and know to watch their backs. Wait till they start taking people who are caught completely by surprise.

ISIS has tripled their recruits just since June. They come from all over the world. Americans need to wake up and realize how serious this is. We may not know we're in a holy war, but they sure as hell think they are.

What we really need is a global restraining order. These Westerners wouldn't have been beheaded if they hadn't been captured in the region.

Put an invisible wall (bureaucratic) around the Middle East, let them develop the types of societies they want and to live with what they create. If the Middle East ventures out beyond
the invisible wall, that is, violates the restraining order, we attack and destroy what is outside the wall and push them back into their own Islamic Kingdom.

Disagree, Rik. This may surprise you but it's even easier for ISIS to kidnap and behead someone outside of that region. Their sympathizers are everywhere and they're growing exponentially. Please see my post before this one.

I know exactly what I mean...and that is Muslims...get rid of your radicals...get rid of them now...or suffer annihilation from nuclear armed forces. So now do you agree with that proposal? Will you comply?
LOL.......I seriously doubt the U.S is going to use nuclear weapons to try and tame the muslims in the Middle East.

Think about it...........the US military has been killing and bombing in Iraq and Afghanistan for over a decade.

Does it look like they are ready to comply with the insane demands of the west?? ....... :cool:
I am not talking about what the US will do.. Or is doing or has done...I am talking about what I mean by policing. And I ask you again...what do you mean by policing?
Exactly the same meaning as when you used the word in your post. ....... :cool:

What exactly is it we're supposed to do? I say ignore them and let them have a temper tantrum once they realize we don't care about their beheadings

The problem with that is wait till they start beheading people in countries around the world where people aren't anticipating ISIS attacks....i.e. Indonesia, Thailand, basically anywhere in Europe, Asia, Middle East, even Canada. They've made it clear they will go after innocent non-combatants and they have sympathizers everywhere. People that get kidnapped in the Middle East have at least a modicum of security and know to watch their backs. Wait till they start taking people who are caught completely by surprise.

ISIS has tripled their recruits just since June. They come from all over the world. Americans need to wake up and realize how serious this is. We may not know we're in a holy war, but they sure as hell think they are.

It's far more preferable to fight our Muslims here, rather than going to the Middle East to fight their Muslims there. If we rid ourselves of our Muslims, then there won't be any Muslim attacks here.

We're in a holy war. We have been for many years. The only way to fight them it to do it seriously.

Diplomacy, pandering, begging ....it's not working folks. Folks need to understand this is serious shit.

Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran et al can form their own coalition and deal with their own. There is NO NEED for any western involvement. Obama can only make things worse.
Oh, I agree with you , Dill, that O will make it worse. That's why we're paying in spades because of the idiots that voted him in. But unfortunately, this does require western involvement.

Last edited:
This many sound like a novel idea.

But we might try leaving the Middle East countries alone.

And let them chart their own destiny and live how they want to live.

Just a suggestion......... :cool:

I know exactly what I mean...and that is Muslims...get rid of your radicals...get rid of them now...or suffer annihilation from nuclear armed forces. So now do you agree with that proposal? Will you comply?
LOL.......I seriously doubt the U.S is going to use nuclear weapons to try and tame the muslims in the Middle East.

Think about it...........the US military has been killing and bombing in Iraq and Afghanistan for over a decade.

Does it look like they are ready to comply with the insane demands of the west?? ....... :cool:
I am not talking about what the US will do.. Or is doing or has done...I am talking about what I mean by policing. And I ask you again...what do you mean by policing?
Exactly the same meaning as when you used the word in your post. ....... :cool:
Well then ...you are not gettin it done...say goodbye to your self, your family and your fucking goat...with all due respect.

The silence from the Muslim community is deafening.
What do you expect them to say?? ..... :cool:

What? what do you think!

For starters, to condemn with the loudest voice possible, this barbaric, demonic, Islamist agenda !!!
So you want muslims to condemn other muslims for not wanting unwelcome westerners polluting their country? ..... :cool:
So does that mean that muslims here in the US are polluting our country?

On 9/11 the extremists brought "how they live" to our shores. The extremists must be stopped, must be destroyed. Every last one. Middle East, U.S, world -- they all must go.

Your naivete is breathtaking.

What? what do you think!

For starters, to condemn with the loudest voice possible, this barbaric, demonic, Islamist agenda !!!
So you want muslims to condemn other muslims for not wanting unwelcome westerners polluting their country? ..... :cool:

I like that "polluting" concept------we need an anti pollution campaign
in my town------get rid of every slut with a rag on her ugly face----and all
of her dirty spawn---------any idiot who shoves his ass in the air-----can be
skewered and jettisoned into the sea----as an appetizer for hungry sharks

What? what do you think!

How so?? ...... :cool:

We're in a holy war. We have been for many years. The only way to fight them it to do it seriously.

Diplomacy, pandering, begging ....it's not working folks. Folks need to understand this is serious shit.

War on terror.

War on poverty.

War on drugs.

War on women

War on cancer

War on......and on and on.....all to grow the size and power of the state.

What? what do you think!

How so?? ...... :cool:

Sunni, we're are all inextricably linked in this global economy. It's not just oil, it's shipping lanes all over the world. Isolationists are people who either don't want to acknowledge this or are comfortably ignorant of it. I understand why it's comfortable for people to think we should just erect virtual walls around our country, but it's so incredibly naïve, I wouldn't know where to start.

Forum List

Back