British Man Beheaded

We're in a holy war. We have been for many years. The only way to fight them it to do it seriously.

Diplomacy, pandering, begging ....it's not working folks. Folks need to understand this is serious shit.

So why are we welcoming the enemy into our country?

What we really need is a global restraining order. These Westerners wouldn't have been beheaded if they hadn't been captured in the region.

Put an invisible wall (bureaucratic) around the Middle East, let them develop the types of societies they want and to live with what they create. If the Middle East ventures out beyond the invisible wall, that is, violates the restraining order, we attack and destroy what is outside the wall and push them back into their own Islamic Kingdom.
You mean we might actually have immigration laws and a border?

No that's not going to happen either.

Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran et al can form their own coalition and deal with their own. There is NO NEED for any western involvement. Obama can only make things worse.
Oh, I agree with you , Dill, that O will make it worse. That's why we're paying in spades because of the idiots that voted him in. But unfortunately, this does require western involvement.

To what end?

This many sound like a novel idea.

But we might try leaving the Middle East countries alone.

And let them chart their own destiny and live how they want to live.

Just a suggestion......... :cool:

That sounds lovely...until one realizes that their Destiny and How They Want To Live is by killing everyone who isn't a Muslim.

We're in a holy war. We have been for many years. The only way to fight them it to do it seriously.

Diplomacy, pandering, begging ....it's not working folks. Folks need to understand this is serious shit.

War on terror.

War on poverty.

War on drugs.

War on women

War on cancer

War on......and on and on.....all to grow the size and power of the state.

Sorry, I think by your conflating all of these, it shows how little you understand about the topic of this discussion.

I want limited government. That doesn't mean bad shit will stop happening. The very top of our priority list of federal spending should be national defense. Everything else can be debated.
ISIS hasn't interfered with any shipping lanes that I'm aware of. Neither has Syria. Now which part of America's economy is Obama protecting ?

Not yet but they have started to interfere with the oil. IT may sound like small amounts no but they have stated they want to take over the oil in Saudi. That's enough to make global oil prices go sky high.

People keep forgetting we're not energy independent, and even if we were, we are still impacted by GLOBAL PRICING of oil.

The silence from the Muslim community is deafening.
What do you expect them to say?? ..... :cool:

What? what do you think!

For starters, to condemn with the loudest voice possible, this barbaric, demonic, Islamist agenda !!!
So you want muslims to condemn other muslims for not wanting unwelcome westerners polluting their country? ..... :cool:
So does that mean that muslims here in the US are polluting our country?

Your naivete is breathtaking.
How so?? ...... :cool:

Sunni, we're are all inextricably linked in this global economy. It's not just oil, it's shipping lanes all over the world. Isolationists are people who either don't want to acknowledge this or are comfortably ignorant of it. I understand why it's comfortable for people to think we should just erect virtual walls around our country, but it's so incredibly naïve, I wouldn't know where to start.

How are we linked to North Korea in this global economy?

The silence from the Muslim community is deafening.
What do you expect them to say?? ..... :cool:

What? what do you think!

For starters, to condemn with the loudest voice possible, this barbaric, demonic, Islamist agenda !!!
So you want muslims to condemn other muslims for not wanting unwelcome westerners polluting their country? ..... :cool:
So does that mean that muslims here in the US are polluting our country?

Your naivete is breathtaking.
How so?? ...... :cool:
If you think westerners are polluting the middle east, then it would stand to reason that the muslims that have come here are polluting the US. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Need I explain that expression to you?

That sounds lovely...until one realizes that their Destiny and How They Want To Live is by killing everyone who isn't a Muslim.
How does the Saudi treatment of their women affect you here in the US?

Sunni, we're are all inextricably linked in this global economy. It's not just oil, it's shipping lanes all over the world. Isolationists are people who either don't want to acknowledge this or are comfortably ignorant of it. I understand why it's comfortable for people to think we should just erect virtual walls around our country, but it's so incredibly naïve, I wouldn't know where to start.
I never mentioned isolationism.........I'm totally open to free trade with other nations.

But we seem to go into other countries all over the world and get into their business. Demanding they copy our culture, political, and economic system.

We would have far less trouble and wars if the U.S. would just concentrate on conducting trade and forget the military intervention nonsense. .. :cool:

Not yet but they have started to interfere with the oil. IT may sound like small amounts no but they have stated they want to take over the oil in Saudi. That's enough to make global oil prices go sky high.

People keep forgetting we're not energy independent, and even if we were, we are still impacted by GLOBAL PRICING of oil.

The benefits of trade are not uni-directional. The Middle East doesn't sell it's oil on the world market because they want to do the world a favor. They sell their oil because the NEED the revenue. When they stop selling oil then they seriously hurt themselves. That oil revenue pays for food subsidies, it pays for gasoline imports when the nation can't refine it's own crude, it pays for government operations and people's salaries.

I'm not speaking of that. I'm referring to the genocide being committed against Christians, the Sharia law that is poisoning communities in Europe, and the killing of Americans to threaten us. If you think this is trivial threat, you are sorely mistaken.

I never mentioned isolationism.........I'm totally open to free trade with other nations.

But we seem to go into other countries all over the world and get into their business. Demanding they copy our culture, political, and economic system.

We would have far less trouble and wars if the U.S. would just concentrate on conducting trade and forget the military intervention nonsense. .. :cool:

We ship our Muslims to them, they ship their Westerners to us. Distance and fences make for good neighbors.

War on terror.

War on poverty.

War on drugs.

War on women

War on cancer

War on......and on and on.....all to grow the size and power of the state.

Sorry, I think by your conflating all of these, it shows how little you understand about the topic of this discussion.

I want limited government. That doesn't mean bad shit will stop happening. The very top of our priority list of federal spending should be national defense. Everything else can be debated.
ISIS hasn't interfered with any shipping lanes that I'm aware of. Neither has Syria. Now which part of America's economy is Obama protecting ?

Oh I understand perfectly well.

Government makes monsters and then demands that the people must get in line, to fight them.

It is all a set up.

Op, You're right.

I hope Obama blows the living hell out of ISIS....
One ISIS at a time...and only if women and children are not injured, and only if we have a coalition of the willing and only if Jordan is on board, and only if Soros approves....

I'm not speaking of that. I'm referring to the genocide being committed against Christians, the Sharia law that is poisoning communities in Europe, and the killing of Americans to threaten us. If you think this is trivial threat, you are sorely mistaken.

I asked Econchick to what end does our intervention serve? What is the end game you envision?

A couple of bonehead journalists go wandering around in the middle of a civil war and get themselves killed.

How is this a threat to America?? ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back