British Man Beheaded

The silence from the Muslim community is deafening.

This might be the appropriate time for you to start digging the wax out of your ears.

Please go on with this topic...........Because the Arab countries including Iraq have far more forces than ISIS and ISIL..............Are they Cowards or inept because in places like Iraq they outnumber ISIL by at least 10 to 1..........

Perhaps they need to grow a spine and fight........perhaps.............

Or maybe they are. Iran is in there.

What do you expect them to say?? ..... :cool:

They should be outraged! The should be telling how that is not what peaceful ISLAM is all about and see if anyone believes than anymore. Damn right their silence is deafening!

America is no place for Islam. I'm pissed, just as most of us should be! Where in the hell are they? Busy enjoying our freedoms.

Good thing it's not up to you to determine who has a right to be in America.

This might be the appropriate time for you to start digging the wax out of your ears.

Please go on with this topic...........Because the Arab countries including Iraq have far more forces than ISIS and ISIL..............Are they Cowards or inept because in places like Iraq they outnumber ISIL by at least 10 to 1..........

Proof........Iran could muster a million troops anytime they please............The Revolutionary Guard has more than enough forces by themselves to destroy ISIS............

Iraq has a listed 250,000 man army.......They can't fight their way out of wet paper bag it seems..........

They should be outraged! The should be telling how that is not what peaceful ISLAM is all about and see if anyone believes than anymore. Damn right their silence is deafening!

America is no place for Islam. I'm pissed, just as most of us should be! Where in the hell are they? Busy enjoying our freedoms.

We might be a little safer if it was.

Proof........Iran could muster a million troops anytime they please............The Revolutionary Guard has more than enough forces by themselves to destroy ISIS............

Iraq has a listed 250,000 man army.......They can't fight their way out of wet paper bag it seems..........

Reality check - we're talking about multiple soveriegn nations and complex issues. You don't just invade another nation. Remember...we did that with Iraq, which led to this whole frigging mess. ISIL in Syria. Who do they march in and fight and support? Nation building - if you recall - was a bust.

We might be a little safer if it was.

Only if "we" were the "right" sort of people in the eyes of folks like "you".

Reality check - we're talking about multiple soveriegn nations and complex issues. You don't just invade another nation. Remember...we did that with Iraq, which led to this whole frigging mess. ISIL in Syria. Who do they march in and fight and support? Nation building - if you recall - was a bust.

You brought up Iran. I didn't. Iran is Shiite.........Southern Iraq is Shiite.......this is secular............

Nation building in the quicksand of the Middle East is Naive at best. I never supported it from the onset......After 9/11 I would have dropped the hammer on them and left before the dust settled and promised them I'd do it again and again and again.

We chose to fight on their terms without understanding the ideology of the Middle East.

The problem is obama. No one will follow his leadership. Iran said they would fight. Assad said Syrian forces are fighting.

Maybe David Cameron should tell obama to take a hike and put a coalition together without obama.

You brought up Iran. I didn't. Iran is Shiite.........Southern Iraq is Shiite.......this is secular............

Nation building in the quicksand of the Middle East is Naive at best. I never supported it from the onset......After 9/11 I would have dropped the hammer on them and left before the dust settled and promised them I'd do it again and again and again.

We chose to fight on their terms without understanding the ideology of the Middle East.

After 9/11 the only thing we should have dealt with was Afghanistan. And all we needed to do was make sure it would no longer be a safe haven for terrorists.

We had no business messing in Iraq and that messing is what led to what is happening today.

After 9/11 the only thing we should have dealt with was Afghanistan. And all we needed to do was make sure it would no longer be a safe haven for terrorists.

We had no business messing in Iraq and that messing is what led to what is happening today.

You are Naive Sir..........the terrorist threat isn't isolated to one country. Countries who support terror need to pay a price for that support. Until they pay a price this will never end...........

In Afghanistan they were recruiting from around the region. From Pakistan, we allowed them to use it as a safe haven.........

That is no way to win a War.........Afghanistan will fall after we leave.........Because the surrounding countries will send in another group like ISIS to make sure of it. As will the Taliban in Pakistan.

What? what do you think!

For starters, to condemn with the loudest voice possible, this barbaric, demonic, Islamist agenda !!!
So you want muslims to condemn other muslims for not wanting unwelcome westerners polluting their country? ..... :cool:

Gee, we let you pollute ours. Fair is fair.

I am so ready for boots on the ground to take out the savage murderers, taunting us to bring it. I am not sure of the strength of ISIS but heard over a couple of weeks ago they were 15 to 20 thousand strong but now over 30 thousand as those with nothing to lose, are joining in high numbers. Soldiers in our military are itching to do this. :thup:

I am so ready for boots on the ground to take out the savage murderers, taunting us to bring it. I am not sure of the strength of ISIS but heard over a couple of weeks ago they were 15 to 20 thousand strong but now over 30 thousand as those with nothing to lose, are joining in high numbers. Soldiers in our military are itching to do this. :thup:

And are those soldiers gonna be pissed when they have to surrender their boots so they be shipped empty to The Middle East by the empty suit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

When they started sawing off Americans head with a knife, they opened pandora's box to a can of whoop ass............

If you want to teach them a lesson, then you do it all out or not at all...........even if it means boots on the ground with massive number advantages................but it also means that if you don't want the house to house fighting that you will have to bomb civilians............That is War..........

That is how you win one.........You can't beat an ideology but you can send them to hell in a hand basket.

theo4.jpg

And Obama sends 475 to Iraq. Wonder if he supplied them with the target on their back. If your going to send in troops, send in 50 thousand from 5 countries! Send in the Air Force..Send in Special Ops.. Don't Hold Back!

Forum List

Back