Britons who got booster jab 93.4% less likely to die from Covid than the unvaccinated, major real-world study finds

It really isnt complicated. STop believing the liars out there. They are laughing at you.

So, they blather on but don't link to the actual study. I hate to break it to ya, but I don't care what they say. I care about the study. Get a link to that.

It really isnt complicated. STop believing the liars out there. They are laughing at you.
Just fucking stop with "likelihood" studies that cite percentages. That is like saying "There is a 95% chance that the taint is likely to be a moron" Actual numbers suggest 99.98% chance.

Bwaaahahaaaaaa.....I have a 99.97% chance to survive the Kung Flu, and i am not even vaccinated. You must be a buck tooth, island inbred, obese progressive pajama boy...

Just fucking stop with "likelihood" studies that cite percentages. That is like saying "There is a 95% chance that the taint is likely to be a moron" Actual numbers suggest 99.98% chance.

There's a joke down South. What do you call the part of a woman between the front and back door. Answer: I don't know but it taint asshole, taint Pu**ssy. :D

This isn't a scientific paper, it's an op-ed by some (health) reporter named Joe Davies for some entity called "mailonline". Lefties like it because they hear only what they want to hear.
You are so mistaken. The Mail is the most right wing paper in the \UK and was a huge supporter of Hitler in his heyday.

Forum List

Back