Brothers Out for a Sunday Drive in New York

By watching the video you can see that the biker who "brake checked" the SUV is not injured. It was a biker witness who had stopped in front of the SUV. He was completely ran over (breaking his spine) by the passenger side of the SUV as it illegally took off from the scene.

The motorcyclist is at least part black. He's married to a black woman.

NYC Motorcycle Attack: Biker's Wife Says He Won't Walk Again - ABC News

The entire group of the thousands of Hollywood Stuntz is not all black, but the group that split off to terrorize people is black.

It's a mixed race group. Some of them are black, most white. The victim is Asian.

Race plays no part in this.
The gang is a black and Hispanic/Latino gang.

With links to the crips and the Latin kings.

They attack anyone, rarely do they pick victims on race, just availability!!

The tactic of swooping into lane ahead of expensive vehicles and braking is a known tactic of criminal gangs.
It was used frequently on Florida's lawless highways before SYG made them safe. They used to target tourists, dozens were murdered every summer.
SYG fixed that though.
NYC is disarmed, the gangs know this.
NYPD are afraid of their own shadows and can't shoot ,the gangs know this.
NYC politicians are soft on real crime, tough on cigarettes and soda, the gangs know this.

Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

good self defense or SYG laws would stop this

dead in its tracks

It's a mixed race group. Some of them are black, most white. The victim is Asian.

Race plays no part in this.

The tactic of swooping into lane ahead of expensive vehicles and braking is a known tactic of criminal gangs.
It was used frequently on Florida's lawless highways before SYG made them safe. They used to target tourists, dozens were murdered every summer.
SYG fixed that though.
NYC politicians are soft on real crime, tough on cigarettes and soda, the gangs know this.

dead in its tracks

Worked in Florida.

SYG fixed that though.

dead in its tracks

Worked in Florida.

yup it works where ever it is operational

This is why I keep a gun in my car.

I'm just saying.....

That's why I keep an AR in the trunk.
Useless in the trunk. I prefer my Glock with a spare mag on my person or in the glove box. They may have still whooped my ass but at least a couple would have had 9mm lead in their sorry asses. Glad I don't live in the People's Republic of New York.
ETA: Fuck you Michael Bloomturd!

Last edited:
By watching the video you can see that the biker who "brake checked" the SUV is not injured. It was a biker witness who had stopped in front of the SUV. He was completely ran over (breaking his spine) by the passenger side of the SUV as it illegally took off from the scene.

The SUV did not illegally take off from the scene. The police verified that he was under attack (before the video) and had the right to flee in fear of his life, not to mention his wife and kid's.

The injured biker was just part of the thug gang, most of which had illegal licence plates and stolen bikes. He knew they were up to no good and causing trouble, he chose to be with them.

If you hang out with thugs and get caught in their crossfire, you'll get no sympathy from me.

This is why I keep a gun in my car.

I'm just saying.....

Useless in the trunk. I prefer my Glock with a spare mag on my person or in the glove box. They may have still whooped my ass but at least a couple would have had 9mm lead in their sorry asses. Glad I don't live in the People's Republic of New York.

bet they would have scattered like the cockroaches they are

had you started popping them one by one starting with the window smasher guy

The riders thought they had a right to do what they did. They were performing a public service.

"Payback for him hitting me off my bike...he hit me off my bike."

The New York Police Commissioner says that most motorcycle riders abide by the rules of the road. However, he adds that police received more than 200 911 calls about this particular group of riders, who come from all over the country.

Read more: Two Bikers In Road Rage Incident Speak Out - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

The riders thought they had a right to do what they did. They were performing a public service.

"Payback for him hitting me off my bike...he hit me off my bike."

The New York Police Commissioner says that most motorcycle riders abide by the rules of the road. However, he adds that police received more than 200 911 calls about this particular group of riders, who come from all over the country.

Read more: Two Bikers In Road Rage Incident Speak Out - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

other videos that came from the dude who shot that youtube

which he attempted to delete before the TSHF over this

LiveLeak.com - More footage previous to Range Rover incident

The bottom line is this...anyone who is hating on the youngsters enjoying liberty HATE FREEDOM. It reminds of the tragic movie EASY RIDER. Sure these kids are not the brightest kids out there, but they represent freedom which is why neocon evangelist homos hate them.

You're insane.

He's a paid partisan troll.

Nah, Snouter is just stirring shit which is to be expected. Snouter is not always correct, and it's difficult for him to see it, but none of us are perfect!

You just have to love Snouter for what he is, and that be very little or a lot of love depending on your perspective. :lol:

bet they would have scattered like the cockroaches they are

had you started popping them one by one starting with the window smasher guy

They may have ...he would have definitely been shittin his last turd. I'm not trying to talk like I'm Dirty Harry. I would have done it out of fear.

Last edited:

The SUV did not illegally take off from the scene. The police verified that he was under attack (before the video) and had the right to flee in fear of his life, not to mention his wife and kid's.

The injured biker was just part of the thug gang, most of which had illegal licence plates and stolen bikes. He knew they were up to no good and causing trouble, he chose to be with them.

If you hang out with thugs and get caught in their crossfire, you'll get no sympathy from me.

:cuckoo: You can't mow down people because they are in the crossfire. You also can't leave the scene of a crime or accident.

There is no SYG law in NYC. Even if there were the occupants of the SUV had no "Reasonable Fear of Death" or "Great Bodily Harm" if they had stayed stopped at the scene. The bikers had not entered his SUV at that point, so he was safe. The bikers let the SUV driver live even after he ran over fellow bikers.

Hell George Zimmerman under SYG in Florida was only allowed to use force because Trayvon Martin initiated beating & said he was going to die & continued beating GZ who did not fight back.

Maybe this is going to be the Chinese George Zimmerman and start it all over again.

Since the cyclists were trying to smash into the car and had slashed the tires, the driver was in reasonable fear of his life and the lives of his family and was justified in driving away. That's why he isn't being charged with any crime.

There is no SYG law, which means, someone threatened has an obligation to retreat, which is what the driver did. There was just someone in his way and he did the only thing he could, run over him.

:cuckoo: You can't mow down people because they are in the crossfire. You also can't leave the scene of a crime or accident.

There is no SYG law in NYC. Even if there were the occupants of the SUV had no "Reasonable Fear of Death" or "Great Bodily Harm" if they had stayed stopped at the scene. The bikers had not entered his SUV at that point, so he was safe. The bikers let the SUV driver live even after he ran over fellow bikers.

Hell George Zimmerman under SYG in Florida was only allowed to use force because Trayvon Martin initiated beating & said he was going to die & continued beating GZ who did not fight back.

I like this. You can't leave the scene of a crime, so if you are the victim of a crime you can't leave because that's leaving the scene.

Maybe this is going to be the Chinese George Zimmerman and start it all over again.

Since the cyclists were trying to smash into the car and had slashed the tires, the driver was in reasonable fear of his life and the lives of his family and was justified in driving away. That's why he isn't being charged with any crime.

There is no SYG law, which means, someone threatened has an obligation to retreat, which is what the driver did. There was just someone in his way and he did the only thing he could, run over him.

His tire was likely damaged when he ran over the bikers. Also slashing a tire is not reasonable fear of life in NYC. The SUV driver did not have to floor it without warning & run over other bikers who may have been witness for him or stopped any attempted assault.

Last edited:
PICTURED: Wealthy couple attacked by wild pack of motorcyclists after harrowing 4-mile chase on the West Side Highway following fender bender turned hit-and-run ? driver fled after running over biker - NY Daily News

The headline was a little strange but there are pics of the family who was attacked and some of the bikers:

PICTURED: Wealthy couple attacked by wild pack of motorcyclists after harrowing 4-mile chase on the West Side Highway following fender bender turned hit-and-run — driver fled after running over biker

I like this. You can't leave the scene of a crime, so if you are the victim of a crime you can't leave because that's leaving the scene.

Driving is not a constitutional right. If you want to drive you agree to the rules of the road. You can't run into someone who brake checks you. You can't mow people down or road rage. Some States have SYG that protects you inside your car, but not NYC. But none of the bikers went inside the passenger compartment or injures anyone until the SUV driver tried to kill them.

The bikers may have initiated the confrontation, but the SUV driver started the violence & attempted murder. Then the 2 bikers who pursued & attacked were not in fear for their life once the SUV left. So they are defiantly going to jail. Two wrongs don't make it right.

Last edited:
The bottom line is this...anyone who is hating on the youngsters enjoying liberty HATE FREEDOM. It reminds of the tragic movie EASY RIDER. Sure these kids are not the brightest kids out there, but they represent freedom which is why neocon evangelist homos hate them.

Freedom? Not hardly. Freedom is the ability to be safe and happy going about your business without fear of being attacked for no reason. These assholes have to gang up together because they are such cowards, and then go out and terrorize some poor family. FUCK THAT, FUCK THEM, And fuck you too for thinking that that is OK.

His tire was likely damaged when he ran over the bikers. Also slashing a tire is not reasonable fear of life in NYC. The SUV driver did not have to floor it without warning & run over other bikers who may have been witness for him or stopped any attempted assault.

There's a video of the bruthas slashing the tires.

The driver acted appropriately, and the police made that determination already.

To thug supporters, like Zimmerman, this man had an obligation to die and let his family die too.

Forum List

Back