Brothers Out for a Sunday Drive in New York

Family involved in SUV-biker clash was in 'fear for our lives' - U.S. News

Our fear for our lives was confirmed when the incident ended with the ruthless and brutal attack on my husband, me, and, most importantly, our two-year-old child," the statement said.

"We believe that anyone faced with this sort of grave danger would have taken the same course of action in order to protect their family."

She doesn't say fear was confirmed prior to mowing down other bikers. Also there was no attempted harming of her or their child.

A group of bikers surround a vehicle containing a two year old child. What the heck were they thinking?
If it was my family, I would have assumed these guys were nuts
They deserved what they got

Last edited:

Our fear for our lives was confirmed when the incident ended with the ruthless and brutal attack on my husband, me, and, most importantly, our two-year-old child," the statement said.

"We believe that anyone faced with this sort of grave danger would have taken the same course of action in order to protect their family."

She doesn't say fear was confirmed prior to mowing down other bikers. Also there was no attempted harming of her or their child.

A group of bikers surround a vehicle containing a two year old child. What the heck were they thinking?

My big truck is surrounded by groups of cars every time I get on the interstate, should I assume they are all nuts & run over all the ones that are smaller than mine? :cuckoo:

None of those bikers attempted to kill, seriously harm or rape anyone inside that SUV prior to it running them down & attempting to kill them. That SUV driver has to pay for paralyzing that young man.

Of course the poor white guy just had to do a hit and run. Too bad he got stomped in front of his kids and wife but what was he thinking hitting someone and taking off like that? He's lucky someone didn't put a hot one in him.

you are the first to mention race.....and you got it wrong....he wasnt white...

Then I apologize for assuming. I saw the usual Stormfront members and thought the guy was white.

His race bears no importance to the situation. So do you think the SUV is still in the wrong or is ones right and wrongness based on ones skin color and not actions?

My big truck is surrounded by groups of cars every time I get on the interstate, should I assume they are all nuts & run over all the ones that are smaller than mine? :cuckoo:

None of those bikers attempted to kill, seriously harm or rape anyone inside that SUV prior to it running them down & attempting to kill them. That SUV driver has to pay for paralyzing that young man.

Wow!

That is a great analogy. Did those cars slam on their brakes to try to cause an accident? After the accident, did they swarm around your truck threatening you?

The SUV stopped after the accident. Most sane people will just wait for the police. Why would you block him with your motorcycle? Why would you need a dozen bikers to swarm around his vehicle?

Why are you filming going down the expressway if you didn't expect something to happen?

If it was my family, I would have assumed these guys were nuts.

Fucking Bikers - Right?
[YouTube]UJDLyNNl1ek[/YouTube]

What does that video of someone apparently trying to kill bicyclists have to do with this story? Do you have some strange agenda or obsession going on?

I'd rather ride a bicycle than a rice burner.

Just sayin'.

Oh, and do let me know the next time 10 rice burners pull up alongside of ya and you feel the need to p ull over and let them pass (in short...cower)....then compare it to a group of Hell's Angels. My bet is your blood pressure will go up a tad with the HA. The rice burners? Blech.

It's all for sure in the marketing. Hogs are hogs, riden by men and women who exude this presence. Rice burners just get in my way and don't get a second glance. But that's me.

All I can say is...some rice burner riders would be hurtin' way more than what they got if that were me and just my DOG in the car. Hell's Angels? I would have apologized profusely. But I can't see HA's doing that shit with a 5 year old in the car.

"Hogs" are ridden by extremely shallow people with more money than sense. For a long-distance tourer...screw the antiques HD sells, give me a Goldwing!

Christ what a dick ! Calling people "shallow" for choosing one type of two wheeled vehicle over another. Fuck you dude !

H-D sells overpriced image-cycles to shallow people. It's a hopelessly-outdated motorcycle that uses an engine that was state of the art around 1940 (though dressed up with EFI now). For a touring bike, no objective comparison could result in choosing a Harley over a Goldwing.

The bottom line is this...anyone who is hating on the youngsters enjoying liberty HATE FREEDOM. It reminds of the tragic movie EASY RIDER. Sure these kids are not the brightest kids out there, but they represent freedom which is why neocon evangelist homos hate them.

Stop trolling, you stupid fuck.

His tire was likely damaged when he ran over the bikers. Also slashing a tire is not reasonable fear of life in NYC. The SUV driver did not have to floor it without warning & run over other bikers who may have been witness for him or stopped any attempted assault.

50+ thugs banging on your car, smashing the windows and trying to drag you out of your car isn't cause to fear for your life? You're batshit crazy.

That did not happen until after the SUV driver tried to kill several bikers. Even then he was allowed to live & his wife & child were not harmed. They never tried to harm him until he mowed them down.

If I am walking down the street packing my constitutionally protected AR15 yelling KKK propaganda & 50 blacks come by, can I legally start shooting them because I am afraid?

Are you just trolling, are you truly that blind, or are you really THIS FUCKIN' STUPID, boy?

OK, now you're just posting stupid shit to be contrary.

What does that video of someone apparently trying to kill bicyclists have to do with this story? Do you have some strange agenda or obsession going on?

He just can't admit he's wrong.

And it is unlikely that they would have been, however THEY didn't know, that and based on the prior behavior of these thugs, it would have been unknowable. Your defense of these assholes is very sad.

We are a nation of laws. Disregarding them due to media stirred emotion will only result in mob rule. The District Attorney will not charge bikers beating on the SUV because they were not endangering the life of the people inside. Only the violent vigilante ones will be charged if caught. They should also charge the SUV driver. He should have to pay for the injuries to the bikers, not try to stick us tax payers with his negligence.

And vice versa jackass, the bikers should have to pay for his injuries plus his wife and kid psychological pain and suffering for the rest of their lives, that could be billions...:lol:

See, I can play yo game moron...:eusa_angel:

And it is unlikely that they would have been, however THEY didn't know, that and based on the prior behavior of these thugs, it would have been unknowable. Your defense of these assholes is very sad.

We are a nation of laws. Disregarding them due to media stirred emotion will only result in mob rule. The District Attorney will not charge bikers beating on the SUV because they were not endangering the life of the people inside. Only the violent vigilante ones will be charged if caught. They should also charge the SUV driver. He should have to pay for the injuries to the bikers, not try to stick us tax payers with his negligence.

And vice versa jackass, the bikers should have to pay for his injuries plus his wife and kid psychological pain and suffering for the rest of their lives, that could be billions...:lol:

Violent assault & attempted murder is not a game moron.

Yes the vigilante biker who yanked the SUV driver out & beat him should be charged & forced to pay for injuries & damages. But the fact is the SUV driver was released from hospital with only a few stitches & wife & child were untouched even after he tried to kill a group of bikers. That is solid proof that their life was not in danger before he drove over bikers. They were not trying to harm the SUV family prior to being attacked with the SUV.

Mr. SUV driver will have to pay for the bikers care, because it is not tax payers fault he snapped. Civil lawyers will have a field day with the SUV family.

The vehicle was attacked at the FIRST stop...that is what motivated the Range Rover to make the escape, running over the motorcyclist THAT WAS INTENTIONALLY BLOCKING HIS PATH.

/Thread

The vehicle was attacked at the FIRST stop...that is what motivated the Range Rover to make the escape, running over the motorcyclist THAT WAS INTENTIONALLY BLOCKING HIS PATH.

/Thread

You can't use deadly force to stop an attack on property in NYC in broad daylight. It is only justified in defending life.

Even Texas Penal Code§9.42. only allows that at night. NYC does not ever allow deadly force to defend property...

Violent assault & attempted murder is not a game moron.

Yes the vigilante biker who yanked the SUV driver out & beat him should be charged & forced to pay for injuries & damages. But the fact is the SUV driver was released from hospital with only a few stitches & wife & child were untouched even after he tried to kill a group of bikers. That is solid proof that their life was not in danger before he drove over bikers. They were not trying to harm the SUV family prior to being attacked with the SUV.

Mr. SUV driver will have to pay for the bikers care, because it is not tax payers fault he snapped. Civil lawyers will have a field day with the SUV family.

It'll all come out in the wash and you'll look stupider than you do now, jackass...:D

/Thread

You can't use deadly force to stop an attack on property in NYC in broad daylight. It is only justified in defending life.

Even Texas Penal Code§9.42. only allows that at night. NYC does not ever allow deadly force to defend property...

There was no deadly force applied.

If a group is encircling a person threatening violence, and that person, in fleeing, knock a man that is part of the group out of the way, and he hits his head on the ground and dies...THAT was a foreseeable consequence if blocking his escape.

The result...the man getting run over because of the overt act of first attempting to illegally block the road, and second, blocking the escape of vehicle being threatened and attacked by the bikers accomplices in illegally blocking the road...getting run over is a foreseeable consequence of those actions.

1) Criminal Conspiracy: if a person enters into conspiracy to commit a crime, that person will be directly liable for a separate crime of conspiracy. He will also be vicariously liable for the conspired. A party to conspiracy may also be found vicariously liable for crimes committed by other defendants during the course of conspiracy. Such vicarious liability may be found for crimes that are foreseeable consequences and in furtherance of the conspiracy. The following elements are required to establish conspiracy:

• Two or more persons must agree to accomplish some crime or felony.
  • Parties to the conspiracy must have had an intent to enter agreement.
  • Parties must also intend to accomplish the conspired for crime.
  • Modernly, there must be an "overt act" in furtherance of the conspiracy.
Vicarious Liability in Criminal Law | LegalMatch Law Library

The conspiracy was to shut down the highway.

The furtherance of the conspiracy was the accident with the brake checking cycle by a co-conspirator.

A second furtherance was the attack on the SUV by other co-conspirators.

The man who was run down was a member of the conspiracy to commit a criminal act...then he committed another OVERT act by blocking the escape of the SUV while it was being attack by his co-conspirators.

This was all a foreseeable consequence of the original conspiracy.

Once the man agreed to the original crime, he was an accomplice, and was liable for the crimes of the co-conspirators.

Therefore, using force to escape was not a crime...nor was it "mowing down an innocent bystander".

50+ thugs banging on your car, smashing the windows and trying to drag you out of your car isn't cause to fear for your life? You're batshit crazy.

That did not happen until after the SUV driver tried to kill several bikers. Even then he was allowed to live & his wife & child were not harmed. They never tried to harm him until he mowed them down.

If I am walking down the street packing my constitutionally protected AR15 yelling KKK propaganda & 50 blacks come by, can I legally start shooting them because I am afraid?

Are you just trolling, are you truly that blind, or are you really THIS FUCKIN' STUPID, boy?

I think he is.

Forum List

Back