Bundy's neighbors want militia to leave

I provided a link.....you failed

Payne, an electrician from Montana, disputes the claims in Horsford's letter, which states militia members have set up roadside checkpoints and are patrolling schools and churches.

"These are public ways of transit. People are free to move through as they please. We're ensuring safety and freedom," Payne said.

Payne said the residents of nearby Mesquite have welcomed his group with open arms. While that may not be true for everyone, it certainly is for Danae Rappley, who owns a sporting goods store in Mesquite.

"It's not been anything crazy with people brandishing guns. [They] seem like normal people," Rappley said.

In fact, Rappley said she saw a spike in business when the hordes of supporters arrived in Bunkerville.

Other business owners in Mesquite opted not to speak out on the topic.

Payne said that if the militia learns of a threat to anyone's safety, its members will contact law enforcement.

Militia members say they're friendly, ensuring safety - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

"The militia have been going with me everywhere," Bundy said Tuesday. "When I got to church, I said, 'Leave your weapons in the car.' They did. I guess there could have been weapons in the parking lot, but there were no weapons in the church house."

Bundy denies that militia members set up checkpoints on public property. He said armed guards do stop and screen visitors at the gate to his ranch.A group of militia members who stopped a neighboring rancher trucking cattle last Saturday to Arizona, about 12 miles to the east, were helping his son, Ryan Bundy, the family patriarch said. They wanted to ensure that Bundy cattle weren't being rustled.

A guard also is stationed on a dirt road leading to a gravel quarry on private land where DeLemus and his group have been camping for almost three weeks.

Nevada rancher's neighbors weary of attention

Area Police ensure safety....not militias from another state. The businesses who refused to comment are probably afraid of reprisals. Why don't they just go home?

It exposes Horsfords BS for what it is. BS.

Payne, an electrician from Montana, disputes the claims in Horsford's letter, which states militia members have set up roadside checkpoints and are patrolling schools and churches.

"These are public ways of transit. People are free to move through as they please. We're ensuring safety and freedom," Payne said.

Payne said the residents of nearby Mesquite have welcomed his group with open arms. While that may not be true for everyone, it certainly is for Danae Rappley, who owns a sporting goods store in Mesquite.

"It's not been anything crazy with people brandishing guns. [They] seem like normal people," Rappley said.

In fact, Rappley said she saw a spike in business when the hordes of supporters arrived in Bunkerville.

Other business owners in Mesquite opted not to speak out on the topic.

Payne said that if the militia learns of a threat to anyone's safety, its members will contact law enforcement.

Militia members say they're friendly, ensuring safety - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

"The militia have been going with me everywhere," Bundy said Tuesday. "When I got to church, I said, 'Leave your weapons in the car.' They did. I guess there could have been weapons in the parking lot, but there were no weapons in the church house."

Bundy denies that militia members set up checkpoints on public property. He said armed guards do stop and screen visitors at the gate to his ranch.A group of militia members who stopped a neighboring rancher trucking cattle last Saturday to Arizona, about 12 miles to the east, were helping his son, Ryan Bundy, the family patriarch said. They wanted to ensure that Bundy cattle weren't being rustled.

A guard also is stationed on a dirt road leading to a gravel quarry on private land where DeLemus and his group have been camping for almost three weeks.

Nevada rancher's neighbors weary of attention

Area Police ensure safety....not militias from another state. The businesses who refused to comment are probably afraid of reprisals. Why don't they just go home?

It exposes Horsfords BS for what it is. BS.

No, it proves that Horsford was being truthful and accurate. Read the last paragraph of Bundy's comments. He admits that the militia and his son stopped a neighbors truck hauling cattle 12 miles east of his ranch. His son and the militia had no right to stop that neighbor and search or inspect his cargo and truck. Perhaps the neighbor that got stopped is one of the persons that complained to Horsford or one of the incidents Horsford heard about. Also, the news crew described an incident of being stopped from using a public road. That sounds like a road block and once again, may have been reported to Horsford and interpreted by him to indicate some kind of checkpoint or roadblock.

Now just who can one believe?????

Bunkerville residents sound off about BLM, police, media (They support Bundy & Militia)

(VIDEO-AT-LINK)BUNKERVILLE, NV - An emotional crowd gathered for a town hall meeting on Thursday evening in Bunkerville. Residents and council members praised militia members gathered there in support of embattled rancher Cliven Bundy, but had nothing but vitriol for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie and the local and national media. "The day the militia [came] was the day I felt safe again in Nevada," one meeting attendee said. The meeting was standing-room only. City council members had harsh criticism for the media's take on the standoff between Bundy and the BLM. "I heard things...

KVVU-TV ^

terrorism.jpg

GOPTV. Can't get more credible than that. Iceweasel? :popcorn:
You, like most liberals, are incapable of processing information. That's an Associated Press story on their website and it says:

Published May 01, 2014
Associated Press
Facebook4 Twitter7 Gplus0

BUNKERVILLE, Nev. – For weeks, police in Mesquite, Nevada, have been getting phone calls from travelers from around the country, wondering if it's safe to drive on Interstate 15 near where armed backers of a Nevada rancher have been camped since a standoff April 12 over cattle grazing on federal land."

Travelers from around the country, no doubt influenced by distorted leftist media, have called in. How does that translate into neighbors growing weary?

Police Chief Troy Tanner tells callers it's safe.

But local authorities and Bundy's neighbors in the tiny farm town of Bunkerville are growing weary of intense media attention and the unresolved dispute in the scenic Virgin River area 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas."

So it's the media and attention, not the militia they are growing weary of. Why do we have to spoon feed you libs every little thing?

You, like most liberals, are incapable of processing information. That's an Associated Press story on their website and it says:

Published May 01, 2014
Associated Press

BUNKERVILLE, Nev. – For weeks, police in Mesquite, Nevada, have been getting phone calls from travelers from around the country, wondering if it's safe to drive on Interstate 15 near where armed backers of a Nevada rancher have been camped since a standoff April 12 over cattle grazing on federal land."

Travelers from around the country, no doubt influenced by distorted leftist media, have called in. How does that translate into neighbors growing weary?

But local authorities and Bundy's neighbors in the tiny farm town of Bunkerville are growing weary of intense media attention and the unresolved dispute in the scenic Virgin River area 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas."

So it's the media and attention, not the militia they are growing weary of. Why do we have to spoon feed you libs every little thing?

Fox no longer covers the story. Very few stories on Bundy show up on the legitimate media. The media has moved on

Why is the militia still there protecting a racist?

By the end of this month, the temperatures in that area will be hot, many triple digit days. Among the loons there, the tempers will start fraying, and it might get interesting.

wonder why PMSnbc didn't report on this...? Doesn't stir up hate I suppose
links and video at site

SNIP:

Bunkerville residents air concerns during a town hall meeting on Thursday, May 1, 2014. (FOX5)
BUNKERVILLE, NV (FOX5) -
An emotional crowd gathered for a town hall meeting on Thursday evening in Bunkerville.

Residents and council members praised militia members gathered there in support of embattled rancher Cliven Bundy, but had nothing but vitriol for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie and the local and national media.

"The day the militia [came] was the day I felt safe again in Nevada," one meeting attendee said.

The meeting was standing-room only. City council members had harsh criticism for the media's take on the standoff between Bundy and the BLM.

"I heard things said down there. And then when it came out on the air it was a completely different animal," Bunkerville Councilman Duane Magoon said.

"Tell the whole truth. Don't spin things to get your ratings," another council member added.

One council member criticized Gillespie, saying he's been AWOL in Bunkerville.

"I'm really disappointed in our sheriff for not being out here to protect the citizens who are out here," he said.

One after another, Bunkerville residents criticized the BLM, calling it an example of overreaching government.

"It's insane and a way overreach of their power. They should be held accountable," a meeting attendee said.

"I called Metro, and their exact words to me were, ‘It's the BLM and Cliven Bundy's problem,' - and I should take it up with one of those two. There are my children and my community, and if Metro doesn't have the guts to come out and protect us – what are you here for? What are we paying you guys for?" another attendee said.

Despite reports of intimidation by armed militia, those gathered for the town hall had nothing but praise for them.

"I want to tell every one of them militia, thank you. Because not one of our government officials

ALL of it here
Bunkerville residents sound off about BLM, police, media - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

By the end of this month, the temperatures in that area will be hot, many triple digit days. Among the loons there, the tempers will start fraying, and it might get interesting.

Maybe they can go out and pick some cotton

Disorganized mobs of angry White men, armed to the teeth and just looking for an excuse to fire off their precious 2nd amendment rights

What could possible go wrong?

:lol:

Will Nevada democrat politicians be able to concoct enough fake stories to change the opinion of the people who live there?

Published May 01, 2014
Associated Press

Fox no longer covers the story. Very few stories on Bundy show up on the legitimate media. The media has moved on

the AP is not legit really --LOL

Perhaps if MSNBC can create a crisis the BLM and the ATF can move in and burn those Bundys hicks out of there. Racist bastards........they deserve to be killed, so sayeth the left.

Published May 01, 2014
Associated Press

You're just dumb enough that you probably DON'T know! Moron!

Published May 01, 2014
Associated Press

Because if they leave you liberals will murder him and his family.

Bundy neighbors to militia: 'We need you to leave' | MSNBC

The video is chilling. These people are a disaster waiting to happen. They are actually DRAWING ON EACH OTHER! :eek:

So says MSNBC......................pathetic.

Ratchel Maddow called him a dingaling.......what happened to professionalism in journalism?

what do you expect when you have administration officials

replying to a news anchor with "dude that was like two years ago"

Forum List

Back