Bush didnt lie to a nation about his embassy attacks; DUH

I'm sure if someone had held 8 congressional hearings for each attack on our embassies and consulates during the Bush Administration, they could have found all kinds of things to pretend to be angry about.

"Where was Bush before, during, and after each and every attack? Why?"

He wasn't blaming it on a you tube video and they had Marine Corps Embassy guards to defend them.
Are you talking about that video that caused deadly riots all over the world?
That no one watched...
Some one watched it. If it caused deadly riots all over the world.

Did that really need to be explained?
Not really anyway, anyone that would offended over that silly video has no credibility let alone killing people over such an nonissue is not an excuse like the progressives must think.

The video had nothing to do with it....
The people that were actually there said so, absolutely...

I'm sure if someone had held 8 congressional hearings for each attack on our embassies and consulates during the Bush Administration, they could have found all kinds of things to pretend to be angry about.

He wasn't blaming it on a you tube video and they had Marine Corps Embassy guards to defend them.
That no one watched...

Until Sept 8th, 3 days before the riots and violence began.
A lot of weapons to gather up just over a protest over video no one watched, a harmless video to boot.

I'm sure the Danish cartoons were harmless too, well except for all the people the rioters hurt and killed, othere than that yeah.......

Sept. 8
Egyptian television firebrand Sheik Khaled Abdalla airs part of the the Arabic version of the clip on local channel Al Nas, condemning it harshly. The trailer's YouTube view-count skyrockets.

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

That no one watched...

A lot of weapons to gather up just over a protest over video no one watched, a harmless video to boot.

I'm sure the Danish cartoons were harmless too, well except for all the people the rioters hurt and killed, othere than that yeah.......

Sept. 8
Egyptian television firebrand Sheik Khaled Abdalla airs part of the the Arabic version of the clip on local channel Al Nas, condemning it harshly. The trailer's YouTube view-count skyrockets.

Your deflecting

Because of the video duh. There were MANY attacks due to it.

Sorry, that's been proven to be a LIE!

1. Hillary even said so HERSELF when she told the Turkish Prime Minister, "We KNOW Benghazi was a TERRORIST Attack - the film had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT."

2. The State Department Rep, in an e-mail to Hillary - recovered from HER e-mails, said, "DO NOT blame the video for the attack on Benghazi as that is NOT true, and the story will NOT survive the scrutiny."

3. The CIA testified that there was NEVER a 'protest' about anything. The Compound's own video cameras proved this.

4. Calls for the attacks on US Embassies throughout the Middle East on 9/11/12 - the anniversary of 9/11/01 - were made BEFORE the video was EVER released.

5. The Al Qaeda Leader's call for the assassination of Ambassador Stevens was clear - it was to be in retaliation for the killing of an Al Qaeda leader from Benghazi months earlier during a US drone strike.

6. Investigations showed the video, Innocence of Muslims, can be directly tied to a covert intelligence operation and operational assets of the U.S. Department of Justice. "Additionally, the individuals and entities responsible for the Internet promotion of the video of that name can be traced not just to an intelligence operation contemporaneous to the attacks, but to previous events of historical significance and current relevance."
LINK: Investigative Findings: Benghazi video linked to the CIA?

The video didn't have SHI'ITE to do with the attack on the Benghazi compound and the deaths of 4 Americans!
Moose muffins, Pub dupe.

That no one watched...

Sept. 8

Your deflecting

You said no one watched. You're wrong, they did.

That no one watched...

Sept. 8

Your deflecting

Na, they didn't in any real number, and the few that did there was no good reason too... So they didn't.

Why do progressives think killing over an video is justified??

Which has nothing to do with freedom does it?

I pointed out that these terrorists want to cut your head off or burn you alive because you do not believe what they do and/or want to do these things to you if you refuse to convert to their religion ... and you say it has nothing to do with FREEDOM?!

I pointed out that they kill their own women for NOT remaining completely covered..... and you think that is NOT about 'FREEDOM?!

I pointed out how they murder homosexuals and you think it is NOT about 'Freedom'?

You're a 'special' kind of stupid, aren't you?!
The Human Cost of the War in Iraq

BOSTON-118.jpg

Woman in Iraq are so free now. Don't have to wear Burkas.

Since most of the "bad" stuff happened when Bush was president, it must be Obama's fault.

for the life of me I cant figure out what good are the monitors here? why do they let idiots start whole threads on false narratives?
the difference between attacks on embassies when bush was president and Benghazi is that Obama SENT OUT HIS PEOPLE TO LIE TO THE WHOLE NATION WHILE BUSH DIDNT.
big difference, HUGE

Are the 60 people Bush let get killed any less dead?

Sept. 8

Your deflecting

Na, they didn't in any real number, and the few that did there was no good reason too... So they didn't.

Why are you a liar?

Sept. 8

Your deflecting

Just like the rabid righties they don't need proof, they just listen to their talking heads, I mean Mullahs, for information on how they feel. They are the ultimate dittoheads.

Which has nothing to do with freedom does it?

I pointed out that these terrorists want to cut your head off or burn you alive because you do not believe what they do and/or want to do these things to you if you refuse to convert to their religion ... and you say it has nothing to do with FREEDOM?!

I pointed out that they kill their own women for NOT remaining completely covered..... and you think that is NOT about 'FREEDOM?!

I pointed out how they murder homosexuals and you think it is NOT about 'Freedom'?

You're a 'special' kind of stupid, aren't you?!
The Human Cost of the War in Iraq

BOSTON-118.jpg

Woman in Iraq are so free now. Don't have to wear Burkas.

Since most of the "bad" stuff happened when Bush was president, it must be Obama's fault.
It's Obama's problem now, embrace the suck

Sept. 8

Your deflecting

Why are you a liar?
The truth hurts

Sept. 8

Your deflecting

Just like the rabid righties they don't need proof, they just listen to their talking heads, I mean Mullahs, for information on how they feel. They are the ultimate dittoheads.
The Mideast is the Mideasts business, no understanding crazy... Tribal is tribal.

Sept. 8

Your deflecting

Why are you a liar?
The truth hurts

Oh and btw, name some names, which the progressives think killing over a video is justified?

Your deflecting

Why are you a liar?
The truth hurts

Oh and btw, name some names, which the progressives think killing over a video is justified?
Anyone that said the video was the cause of the attacks, kind of a dog whistle to Muslim sympathizers...

Why are you a liar?
The truth hurts

Anyone that said the video was the cause of the attacks, kind of a dog whistle to Muslim sympathizers...

Hahaha utter nonsense. Muslims have rioted over much less than that.

Why are you a liar?
The truth hurts

...still nothing to do with the video

Why are you a liar?
The truth hurts

...still nothing to do with the video

Furthermore, observing that the Muslims rioted over a video doesn't make one a Muslim sympathizer.

That no one watched...

You could be right, but there were riots at dozens of places in the mid east over that video.
Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back