🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bush Warned Obama About VA

Bush Administration were the adults. Obama Administration were the amateurs. Evidence the Obama Administration knew about problems back in 2008 but did nothing. And of course the mainstream news sources aren't reporting that. Can't sayi anything good about Bush, ya know.

ABC, NBC Ignore Report Showing Obama Administration Knew About Ongoing VA Problems | NewsBusters
Documents obtained by the Washington Times revealed that the Bush Administration warned the Obama Administration about problems within the Veterans Administration as early as 2008, yet both the ABC and NBC evening news broadcasts ignored the story on Monday, May 19.

Of the big three networks, only the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley covered the new revelations in the VA scandal. CBS News host Scott Pelley noted that “The Bush White House was so concerned about this back in 2008 that it warned the incoming Obama Administration.”

Read more: ABC, NBC Ignore Report Showing Obama Administration Knew About Ongoing VA Problems | NewsBusters

Clinton warned Bush about 9/11.

Link?

Bush Administration were the adults. Obama Administration were the amateurs. Evidence the Obama Administration knew about problems back in 2008 but did nothing. And of course the mainstream news sources aren't reporting that. Can't sayi anything good about Bush, ya know.

ABC, NBC Ignore Report Showing Obama Administration Knew About Ongoing VA Problems | NewsBusters

Read more: ABC, NBC Ignore Report Showing Obama Administration Knew About Ongoing VA Problems | NewsBusters

Clinton warned Bush about 9/11.

Link?

Do your own work.

clinton didnt warn Bush about 9-11 you mindless left-wing idiot.
in fact clinton let EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 9-11 hijackers into this country and when Clinton was handing over the country to the incoming President Bush he never had a clue they were ALREADY HERE

true story

NEWBUSTERS: An ultra right sewer site that serves up a buffet of shit each and every day. That rabbi would stop by on a daily basis for lunch is no surprise. When I saw the word Newsbusters I stopped reading.

Here's a similar article from the Washington Times...

The Obama administration received clear notice more than five years ago that VA medical facilities were reporting inaccurate waiting times and experiencing scheduling failures that threatened to deny veterans timely health care — problems that have turned into a growing scandal.

Veterans Affairs officials warned the Obama-Biden transition team in the weeks after the 2008 presidential election that the department shouldn’t trust the wait times that its facilities were reporting.

Obama Knew About VA Problems as far Back as 2008
Bush knew about the problem for years before 2008 and did nothing about other than pass the problem to Obama, who at least pushed Congress to increase the VA budget to alleviate the problem. How come in all those years, righties never once condemned Bush for ignoring the problem?

Link that Bush knew about it for years?
Obama never pushed Congress to increase VA funding.
You're just a stupid liar.

Bush knew about the problem for years before 2008 and did nothing about other than pass the problem to Obama, who at least pushed Congress to increase the VA budget to alleviate the problem. How come in all those years, righties never once condemned Bush for ignoring the problem?

"to alleviat the problem"

how many times must it be shown to left-wing nutjobs that throwing money at something isnt the cure or solution?

Look at the dopey Obamabots here simply making shit up.
Yeah, Bush knew about it for years but did nothing
Obama pushed to increase funding (like money was the problem)
Clinton warned Bush about 9/11
on and on.

Dimocraps are lying scum. It's what they do.

The truth is Obama didnt pay attention, didn't think it was important, didnt exert control over those under him, wasn't engaged in solving problems because he doesnt solve problems, he campaigns on them.

"to alleviat the problem"

how many times must it be shown to left-wing nutjobs that throwing money at something isnt the cure or solution?
To Democrats all problems are because we don't spend enough money.

It's in the link Jughead posted...

In fact, officials added, nine recommendations arising from inspector general audits from 2005 to 2007 were not implemented by 2008 when officials prepared the report for the incoming administration.

It was an ongoing problem for years, you putz. Show me where you rightards ever once complained about it when Bush was president? And as that link indicates, Bush did nothing to try and rectify the problems in the VA. At least Obama tried to alleviate the problems by increasing their budget ... which brings me to another link to again prove you're an imbecile...

Vets salute Obama on funding

Even amid competing priorities and a deepening recession, Mr. Obama last year managed to secure the biggest increase in funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs in 30 years. And as Congress begins writing spending bills for 2011, despite a spending freeze on some other domestic spending, he’s looking for more aid for veterans.

look at that, in one post, I'm able to show a) I didn't lie as you falsely claimed; and b) you remain an abject idiot.

But then again, neither of those were ever in doubt.

In fact, officials added, nine recommendations arising from inspector general audits from 2005 to 2007 were not implemented by 2008 when officials prepared the report for the incoming administration.

It was an ongoing problem for years, you putz. Show me where you rightards ever once complained about it when Bush was president? And as that link indicates, Bush did nothing to try and rectify the problems in the VA. At least Obama tried to alleviate the problems by increasing their budget ... which brings me to another link to again prove you're an imbecile...

Even amid competing priorities and a deepening recession, Mr. Obama last year managed to secure the biggest increase in funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs in 30 years. And as Congress begins writing spending bills for 2011, despite a spending freeze on some other domestic spending, he’s looking for more aid for veterans.

look at that, in one post, I'm able to show a) I didn't lie as you falsely claimed; and b) you remain an abject idiot.

You are in fact an ignorant liar. Show me the dead vets under Bush. Yeah, there arent any. SHow me the government department that doesnt have some problems that need addressing. There arent any.
Money wasnt the problem. If it were, the increase in funding would have fixed it.
As usual you show yourself easily manipulated by the media.

You are in fact an ignorant liar. Show me the dead vets under Bush. Yeah, there arent any. SHow me the government department that doesnt have some problems that need addressing. There arent any.
Money wasnt the problem. If it were, the increase in funding would have fixed it.

You have to be a "special" kind of stupid to assert that a problem which existed under both presidents only caused deaths while Obama was president. Was Bush that awe inspiring that it kept vets alive until Obama became president?

Vets of Bush's Wars Sue the VA: 'More than Half of Wounded Troops Slipping Through the Cracks'

You have to be a "special" kind of stupid to assert that a problem which existed under both presidents only caused deaths while Obama was president. Was Bush that awe inspiring that it kept vets alive until Obama became president?

Vets of Bush's Wars Sue the VA: 'More than Half of Wounded Troops Slipping Through the Cracks'

YAWN
the loser Left simply cant defend obama's record without filtering everything through a prism called Bush.

and they call this "change"

idiotsa n hypocrites

YAWN
the loser Left simply cant defend obama's record without filtering everything through a prism called Bush.

idiotsa n hypocrites
That's it? That's your pathetic response?? Rightards didn't care that Bush neglected the vets he sent off to war; but now it's a problem for them because Obama, who at least tried to help, didn't do enough?

:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

YAWN

idiotsa n hypocrites
That's it? That's your pathetic response?? Rightards didn't care that Bush neglected the vets he sent off to war; but now it's a problem for them because Obama, who at least tried to help, didn't do enough?

you're a moron; you dont deserve a serious response leftard..
bush did increase funding for the VA
and addressed the problems at places like Walter Reed

the only pathetic one is you; because you're a loser;

Bush is long gone; obama made a lot of big promises; and kept none of them

and nohting Bush did made people at the VA keep double appointment lists
bush did what he had to do; warned obama
you're a desperate clown trying to deflect for obama

it's 2014 you sad idiot

defend your Messiah

YAWN

idiotsa n hypocrites

it's 2014 you sad idiot

defend your Messiah
Defend him from what? Rightards???

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it's 2014 you sad idiot

defend your Messiah

from his record of failure leftard

unless you're another idiot that calls record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"?

Then please show me all the dead vets under Bush. SHow me the scandal that engulfed the Bush administration.
The truth is that problems left to themselves dont get better, they get worse. And they got worse under Obama, because he didnt do anything to fix them.
You really are one dumb turd, aren't you?

it's 2014 you sad idiot

defend your Messiah

from his record of failure leftard

unless you're another idiot that calls record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"?

It is amazing the lengths the left with go to to defend the indefensible. Even if it were true Bush did the same thing, what kind of defense is that? Obama is still guilty.
But Bush did not do the same thing. Bush warned Obama (really the outgoing and incoming administrations) about problems. Obama ignored them, didnt follow up etc.
This is typical for Obama. Read any book about his administration and what you find is his appointees dont take him seriously and he seldom holds them responsible. This is the result of that kind of management.

Bush, bush, bUSh.....BUsh.....buuuuuuush.

Oh yeah, they will also blame him for Benghazi when they get around to it.

They even made a post that Bush had 13 Benghazis.

Meaning they equate any terror attack where Americans died as the same thing as Benghazi. Just another example of liberals not getting the point. The same liberals that do not understand how easy they are to seduce with the Robinhood fairy tale.

They have no idea how they are used so successfully to divide the races, and to divide the classes in order to rally the voting base in election years.

Hence the socialist commencement speeches where they drove home the notion that white republicans are racists. Michelle Obama in a speech that would make Pol Pot proud told young people to monitor their parents rhetoric. Maybe one day the democrats will hand out RED SCARFS ( Khmer Rouge) to those young people to wear to identify themselves as the committed brainwashed left wing moon bats they are.

I digress.

Look around folks. Look at how pathetic the left wing agenda is. Look at how they are proud puppets. Perhaps I am mistaken. I have maintained that they do not know they are puppets. Perhaps it is more insidious than that. I am starting to believe they do know they are puppets for the left wing agenda. Like the democrats, they justify their blatant lies as the ends justifying the means.

They are dedicated to ushering in socialism folks. The left wing dickheads are nothing more than proud ignorant puppets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back