But hey! A lot of people are tired of Political Correctness!

like i advertise all the time , i am 68 , only a few elections left for me . I expect to be one of the last REAL Americans in the USA when i bite the dust Bode .
What in your mind constitutes a real American?

It’s a behavioral thing you probably wouldn’t understand Slade.
Think Christianity and God
Think American pride and patriotism
Think English language
Think ambition and desire to be better
Think American traditions
Think respect for law and order
Think husband and wife
Think gender and biology
Let me know if you need me to keep going.

agree , disagree , un American change is coming and younger people and their kids are going to get it , see it and experience it .

It's gonna suck for them compared to how I had it. Sad.

Not sure I want to live in an America like that. Over the years, more rules, more laws.

A 12 year old girl can't drive a 5-ton truck anymore, or operate a grader. An 11 year old boy can't drive a van anymore.

It is verboten.

Last edited:
like i advertise all the time , i am 68 , only a few elections left for me . I expect to be one of the last REAL Americans in the USA when i bite the dust Bode .

Haha...see, people don’t even know what / who a “real American” is anymore....that’s how diluted and fucked up things have become here. It wasn’t very long ago that any sane person with a third graders iQ could tell you exactly what attributes and behavioral traits a REAL American would have. Sad
That's true. Then you would have NO problem telling us what attributes and behavioral traits a REAL American will have....would you, BrokeLoser?

It’s a behavioral thing you probably wouldn’t understand bodecea
Think English language
Think husband and wife
Think gender and biology

Holy shit. That's hilarious.

Who does he piss off more? The right with his open pedophelia or the left with his open white supremacy?
WEll, I'm sure the INCELs will love him.

Who does he piss off more? The right with his open pedophelia or the left with his open white supremacy?

Actually the left like everyone else (hopefully) is against both.

I blame Russia. :rofl:

Russia's looking pretty good. Is there a South Russia?

You don't have to have fishing licenses there.

Ofc the fish may be radioactive or full of some weird toxins.

Yeah, not a good idea.

Last edited:

Yes, but let's be honest: the left is more tolerant of pedophiles (or those with pedophilia-like thoughts) and the right is more tolerant of white supremacists.

Haha...see, people don’t even know what / who a “real American” is anymore....that’s how diluted and fucked up things have become here. It wasn’t very long ago that any sane person with a third graders iQ could tell you exactly what attributes and behavioral traits a REAL American would have. Sad
That's true. Then you would have NO problem telling us what attributes and behavioral traits a REAL American will have....would you, BrokeLoser?

It’s a behavioral thing you probably wouldn’t understand bodecea
Think English language
Think husband and wife
Think gender and biology
Ok, let's look those over.

Think Christianity and God. Our Constitution does NOT make christianity manditory. Nor does it require we worship any particular god. That's religion's job...not our government. In fact, since the very beginning, we've welcomed all religions here...we were one of the first countries to codify religious freedom. That's something to truly be proud of.

Think American pride and patriotism. All of us who want America to be the best it possibly can be for ALL are the true patriots. You confuse American pride and patriotism with jingoism.

Think English language. This country does not, nor has it ever, had an official language. Since its inception, there have been people here who speak multiple languages.....tho English is predominant. IF you actually pay attention, it takes three generations for non-English speaking immigrant families to become proficient English speakers (dropping their original tongue on the way)

Think Ambition and desire to get better. When has that ever gone away?

Think respect for law and order. When has that ever gone away?

Think husband and wife. Fine....no one is stopping you from having one. Oh.....wait. You want to FORCE others to live as you do. Now THAT's unAmerican to its core.

Think gender and biology. Sorry to hear that you are threatened by other genders. That you are threatened by biology (evolution)

Sounds like your REAL American is limited to what YOU are....you are exclusionary....not inclusive. Hard to believe our Founders meant that when they wrote our Constitution.

Nice job at saying absolutely nothing at all. King of diversions here.

Yes, but let's be honest: the left is more tolerant of pedophiles (or those with pedophilia-like thoughts) and the right is more tolerant of white supremacists.
You mean like Dennis Hastert...the pedophile that the GOP picked to be the Speaker of the House?

It’s a behavioral thing you probably wouldn’t understand Slade.
Think English language
Think husband and wife
Think gender and biology
Got it. And where does a kosher eating Jewish scientist belong? Or the vegitarian buhdist women who teaches yoga at the local gym? Or the South American Refugee who fled persecution and is now here trying to make a better life for his family like many of our ancenstors did? Where should all those people go?

---------------------------------------------------- the third worlders will tell YOU what to do and how to fit in and conduct yourself Bode .
So...still waiting to hear from you your definition of a REAL American, Pismoe.

(BTW...that "third worlders" cry has been around since before the "Know Nothing" Party. :71:)

agree , disagree , un American change is coming and younger people and their kids are going to get it , see it and experience it .

It's gonna suck for them compared to how I had it. Sad.

Not sure I want to live in an America like that. Over the years, more rules, more laws.

A 12 year old girl can't drive a 5-ton truck anymore, or operate a grader. An 11 year old boy can't drive a van anymore.

It is verboten.
Simply not true....they can do it all they want...on their own property.....just not on PUBLIC roads.

You mean like Dennis Hastert...the pedophile that the GOP picked to be the Speaker of the House?
"Tolerant of" has nothing to do with "being." The worst pedophiles often lurk among the sides that's least accepting of them, like the Catholic church for example. Not saying the left is tolerant of pedophiles, but they are certainly more tolerant of pedophilia and pedophelic thoughts based on some stuff you see in their media outlets.

All i say is that the USA will change and if i have my math correct it will be millenials and their kids that see that change and that is my personal curse on millenials and their kids and i have been saying that for a long time . --- --- its only obvious .

"Tolerant of" has nothing to do with "being." The worst pedophiles often lurk among the sides that's least accepting of them, like the Catholic church for example. Not saying the left is tolerant of pedophiles, but they are certainly more tolerant of pedophilia and pedophelic thoughts based on some stuff you see in their media outlets.
Really? How do you figure? Especially when it's in Leftist states and it's Leftist policies trying to raise the age of consent in states to protect against things like forced child marriage.....

All i say is that the USA will change and if i have my math correct it will be millenials and their kids that see that change and that is my personal curse on millenials and their kids and i have been saying that for a long time . --- --- its only obvious .

I'm sure your grandparents made the same complaints about you and your generation. You know that society is NEVER static, right?

Really? How do you figure? Especially when it's in Leftist states and it's Leftist policies trying to raise the age of consent in states to protect against things like forced child marriage.....
Child marriage isn't really mainstream right though, it's fringe.

Forum List

Back