🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Buyer's Remorse: Trump approval ratings at 32%

What's it hurting? Minority voting rights?
Most people just call it their anus.

Your ass, your call I guess.

I'm laughing my ass off. Is that what you're referring to?

The election of Trump is the ultimate political absurdity.
Well, I'm glad your ass, or minority voting rights if you prefer, is feeling better. From now on lub it, and don't watch the Inauguration tomorrow since it's like to induce phantom pains.

What I find funniest is that conservatives didn't really get anything close to what they wanted in Donald Trump,

but now they, including you, have to pretend that he's your dream president.

What I find funniest is that conservatives didn't really get anything close to what they wanted in Donald Trump,

but now they, including you, have to pretend that he's your dream president.
I guess you wanted Hillary Clinton and I wanted DJ Trump.

We won, you lost. That's what we wanted. Your anal pain is just the icing and the louder you channel it, the sweeter the victory.

Lefties are still whining about being fooled by polls before the election and now they depend on polls after the election. Isn't that the definition of insanity?
Since the polls were right, wtf are you talking about?

The poolls were not right, jack ass.

Hillary was given leads in Florida, North Carolina and Arizona, a 7% lead in Ohio and double digit leads in Michigan, PA, Wisconsin and a 6% lead in Iowa.

Hillary lost all of them.

Lefties are still whining about being fooled by polls before the election and now they depend on polls after the election. Isn't that the definition of insanity?

Hillary was given leads in Florida, North Carolina and Arizona, a 7% lead in Ohio and double digit leads in Michigan, PA, Wisconsin and a 6% lead in Iowa.

Let's start here:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

The final poll average had Trump winning in Ohio.

Now apologize for either lying or being stupid and we'll go from there.

LOL, the Russians did. Talk about derangement syndrome, the Russians out her arrogant corruption and you howl and pretend you don't know it because you object that it was disclosed. Obviously you already knew and just didn't care

What did they disclose? Take your time...

Already debunked in post 74

It is downhill all the way.
Trump will not complete one term.
That wasn't the goal. The goal was to prevent Hillary the Corrupt from getting the power of the imperial Presidency. In that we were victorious.

My god, I thought it would take at least six months before he started to crumble. He's in the shitter deeper than any P-E in decades.

More Americans disapprove than approve Trump's handling of transition
After the abject failure and rigging of polls leading up to the election, it is safe to say that polls have lost much of their credibility.
No one with a stitch of intelligence should give these polls as much as a fleeting glimpse.
Polls are garbage. ALL of them...

When people have to drive down shitty roads or pay a toll on every road they drive on = that's going down.
When they have to send their child to a private school for 10k+ per year that is going down.
When our water and food makes you sicker then hell and your children start dying in front of you...Well, I am sure that will go down.
When massive virus outbreaks occur that kill half of your family I am sure that will go down.

Hating government is a bad idea
Does someone pay you to write this shit?

Ha, another loony Trump-Hater OP had it at '25%' earlier. Man, Democrats just can't get enough of their Fake Polls. They haven't learned anything from this Election. Kinda sad and pathetic.

Oh look, it's more liberal projection.

Oh, look its someone who thinks liberals make up polls...
Oh no! We believed when they all projected Hillary winning by a landslide! Yes we did.

no poll ever suggested Hillary would win by a landslide. And in the key states, Trump won WITHIN the margin of error predicted by the polls. So no. More fake news from the right "Polls lie" blah, blah, blah...
Oh bullshit.. Stop denying. Most left wing pundits were so convinced of a Clinton win, when asked as to her campaign schedule leaving out key battleground states such as Wisconsin Ohio and Michigan, those pundits figuratively laughed off any notion of Clinton losing those three states.
The videos of the left wing talking head's reactions when these key states were called for Trump was absolutely priceless.

Oh bullshit.. Stop denying. Most left wing pundits were so convinced of a Clinton win, when asked as to her campaign schedule leaving out key battleground states such as Wisconsin Ohio and Michigan, those pundits figuratively laughed off any notion of Clinton losing those three states.
The videos of the left wing talking head's reactions when these key states were called for Trump was absolutely priceless.

Oh, yes, they did think that. You are right. However, the polls were not wrong. In the battleground states, the polls were always close. Trump won most of them within the margin of error.

Democrats really believe that the pre election polls were correct. Hillary indeed won the election. It was only interference by Russia in exposing the DNC that caused an erroneous and untrue appearance of a loss.

Now democrats soothe themselves by pretending that republicans have finally got religion and stand ready to install hillary, the rightful president.

Democrats also believe they have majorities in the house and Senate. They control more state legislatures. They have more governors. The America they see are threads along the coastlines. The rest of the country is fascist and keeping the coasts from true greatness.

Forum List

Back