Bwwwwwwwwhahaha! Duck Dynasty just came out for Trump

Just when I didn't think my life could get any better.

Willie has endorsed the Donald.

I am so going to have an awesome day.

Now if only Swamp People.....

:)
SMH.....Trump who can't name a single verse from the bible...man Trump is GOOD! He is playing people for FOOLS and people are eating it up like its golden.

AAAAWWWW.... That hurt.
Why would I be hurt? I am not a Trump or any other GOP moron fan....I just find it amusing and kind of sad at how EASILY people are made to believe ANYTHING.

What is it with this crap? Who gives a shit? And I say that whether the moron celebrity is endorsing a liberal or a conservative. Why should I care what these overpaid fools have to say? Why is their opinion even reported?

Willie is leading that family down a dark path. Maybe he's been praying to the God of money for long enough now to where Donald Trump is starting to look like Jesus to him?

SMH.....Trump who can't name a single verse from the bible...man Trump is GOOD! He is playing people for FOOLS and people are eating it up like its golden.

AAAAWWWW.... That hurt.
Why would I be hurt? I am not a Trump or any other GOP moron fan....I just find it amusing and kind of sad at how EASILY people are made to believe ANYTHING.
My apology.

Maybe this news will move the t-shirts:

clearance.jpg

The Duck Dynasty nuts were all set to endorse Ben Carson...

...then they saw his picture.

Why would anyone give a shit what Willie endorses? Love the show.. but duck calls and politics? Meh..

Those are the guys who think blacks were happier before they had equal rights?

Blacks are oh so happy today with Chicago and Baltimore being examples of a wholesome society

-Geaux

Ouch!

Well that's two in this thread who want to repeal the civil rights legislation of the 60's.

^^^ you lie!

So you're telling us that the people around here are full of shit when they say that a business should be able to refuse service to anyone, anytime, for any reason?

You're throwing your RWnut pals under the bus!?

Funny, I don't care who any "liberal" celebrity endorses. That's not what wins my vote. But, according to tinydancer , the endorsement of a gaggle of snaggle toothed inbred "celebrities" = locking up the evangelical vote. I'm not surprised that they can't think for themselves. They're evangelicals. Free thought isn't part of their scheme. But Duck Dynasty? :lol: How pathetic.

Two rich guys suckin' each other off and a Canadian is having a good day???

Why the hell would ANYONE give two shits what some fake TV redneck thinks?

If this is what determines our future politicians we're fucked. It's like a school yard personality contest.

Beyond stupid

Forum List

Back