Byron Donalds debates Sharpton on what Donalds really said re Jim Crow era

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Those lying dims!

Boy, do they hate Black conservatives. . But as Donalds said, Blacks have always been conservative. Maybe they were Dim for decades just because they were coerced into thinking they had to be? I don't know... :dunno:

site

Donalds:

"OK, that's real cute... I did not say that, and I'm not going to sit here and have you insinuate that against me because right now you're lying about what I said," Donalds replied.

Donalds then asked when Sharpton was "going to get it through [his skull]" that he did not suggest Jim Crow was a good or better time.

Last edited:
What in the fuck makes MAGA retards think this kinda shot is going to win them black votes?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What in the fuck makes MAGA retards think this kinda shot is going to win them black votes?

What kind of shot would that be. notsosharpton in typical commie style lied about what Donalds said and then shouted over Donalds when he tried to speak?

What kind of shot would that be. notsosharpton in typical commie style lied about what Donalds said and then shouted over Donalds when he tried to speak?

Actually Sharpton didn't lie and Donalds did the shouting over.

Actually Sharpton didn't lie and Donalds did the shouting over.

Run along c**n,, we've already had this discussion, and I'm still not buying your lies and propaganda. In earlier times, most black children were born into two parent households, today it's slightly more than 30%. And before you ask, I've already provided you links.

Run along c**n,, we've already had this discussion, and I'm still not buying your lies and propaganda. In earlier times, most black children were born into two parent households, today it's slightly more than 30%. And before you ask, I've already provided you links.

I DGAF what you provided. I'm black and you are wrong. The number of parents in a home doesn't mean a motherfucking thing. You can have an alchoholic dad, a prozac eating mother and that's a two parent home. So all this two parent bullshit has no merit.

So GFY c***cker.

I DGAF what you provided. I'm black and you are wrong. The number of parents in a home doesn't mean a motherfucking thing. You can have an alchoholic dad, a prozac eating mother and that's a two parent home. So all this two parent bullshit has no merit.

So GFY c***cker.

Data says otherwise, bad parents are a small minority.

Data says otherwise, bad parents are a small minority.

Try something other than the national review. Because just have 2 parents at home doesn't guarantee anything. This lie was debunked almost immediately after Moynihan first made the claim. If the dad is abusive and the mother is a drunk, that's a intact 2 parent household by your standards. But it isn't in reality. So having 2 parents has little to do with anything.

Try something other than the national review. Because just have 2 parents at home doesn't guarantee anything. This lie was debunked almost immediately after Moynihan first made the claim. If the dad is abusive and the mother is a drunk, that's a intact 2 parent household by your standards. But it isn't in reality. So having 2 parents has little to do with anything.

I can provide many links quoting this study.

A new research brief from the Institute for Families Studies (IFS)

And poor little commie race baiter, there are no guarantees in life, the best anyone can do is improve the odds for themselves and their kids. And like the typical commie, you always go to the worse case scenario.

I can provide many links quoting this study.

A new research brief from the Institute for Families Studies (IFS)

And poor little commie race baiter, there are no guarantees in life, the best anyone can do is improve the odds for themselves and their kids. And like the typical commie, you always go to the worse case scenario.

Facts. And I won't be lectured about life by a white man. You guys have had all manner of preference given to you.

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

Forum List

Back