Cain: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself'

You have to meet God half way. You have to put in the effort and God will match it. Sitting around blaming everyone else for your own failures is just wrong and unproductive. You can succeed. But you have to make the effort and have faith in God. I truly believe this. I think Cain was just trying to say that you have to eventually move on and stop blaming others. He's got the right idea. I know what he's saying.

You're a pussy because you're a pussy, dumbass.

And it's funny how you keep insisting you speak for all of USMB. I don't recall the vote electing you spokespussy. :lol:

I'm not a pussy you boring retarded ass lack of humor muthafacker, did i not tell YOU man to man that you're not funny and you're a bore?
Yes, you told me that while you were pouting and whining like a little bitch.

You expect me to change my behavior because your widdle feewings are hurt?

Man up, you sissy bedwetter. :lol:

If I told you man to man you're not funny and a facking bore I'm not a pussy, if I said it to someone else or behind you back you'd have a point, so shut the fack up you over-sensitive loser. You are not funny and never will be, you are the biggest bore of USMB, yawn muthafacker, yawn!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a pussy you boring retarded ass lack of humor muthafacker, did i not tell YOU man to man that you're not funny and you're a bore?

If I told you man to man you're not funny and a facking bore I'm not a pussy, if I said it to someone else or behind you back you'd have a point, so shut the fack up you over-sensitive loser. You are not funny and never will be, you are the biggest bore of USMB, yawn muthafacker, yawn!!!!!!!!!!
Does this mean you're finally leaving?

Poor little Failedho. He's all upset that I'm not doing what he tells me to do.

You should be used to that, sissy boy. :lol:

Herman Cain is now blaming the President for those people not having jobs.

Flip flop!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7y07nfMCRA&feature=player_embedded]Herman Cain Move Protests To the White House - YouTube[/ame]

Flip flop!!!!

Herman Cain Move Protests To the White House - YouTube

Ignoring the fact that the president hasn't helped the unemployment problem is like ignoring the elephant on your chest. Hardly a flip flop.

Other than to block all programs to aid the unemployed and laying off government workers, what have the Republicans proposed to help the unemployed?

Oh yea...I forgot........cut taxes on the wealthy

Flip flop!!!!

Ignoring the fact that the president hasn't helped the unemployment problem is like ignoring the elephant on your chest. Hardly a flip flop.

Other than to block all programs to aid the unemployed and laying off government workers, what have the Republicans proposed to help the unemployed?

The REPUBLICANS who was put in with a HISTORIC midterm election has been doing what the people PUT THEM THERE FOR. Blocking and denying this idiot administration and his comrades in Arms from putting through MORE destructive VISIONS they have. That alone hopefully WILL HELP unemployment. But NOTHING might help until the Dear Leader and his administration IS GONE.
so come on folks. VOTE THEM OUT in 2012

Last edited:

The REPUBLICANS who was put in with a HISTORIC midterm election has been doing what the people PUT THEM THERE FOR. Blocking and denying this idiot administration and his comrades in Arms from putting through MORE destructive VISIONS they have. That alone hopefully WILL HELP unemployment. But NOTHING might help until the Dear Leader and his administration IS GONE.

Other than put us on the brink of economic collapse......what have the republicans elected in that historic election accomplished?

Flip flop!!!!

Saying one day that the fact you're unemployed is your fault, and then the next saying that it's the President's fault is flip flopping jibberish.

The president has signed over a trillion dollars worth of tax cuts and tax cut extensions. Are you taking the position that tax cuts don't help the unemployment problem?

Other than put us on the brink of economic collapse......what have the republicans elected in that historic election accomplished?

If you guys had a fucking economic clue.................

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

If you didnt piss it away there would be money. So what dollar amount should we be paying to service the debt?

Flip flop!!!!

Saying one day that the fact you're unemployed is your fault, and then the next saying that it's the President's fault is flip flopping jibberish.

The president has signed over a trillion dollars worth of tax cuts and tax cut extensions. Are you taking the position that tax cuts don't help the unemployment problem?

PFEEEEEESH.
Obama talks out of BOTH sides of his ass. Yeah he signed on the extension of the tax cuts, all the while TALKING ABOUT wanting to RAISE TAXES and so called, fees.
Jeeze, what DON'T you all get, the PEOPLE see THROUGH the Dear Leaders BULLSHIT.

PFEEEEEESH.
Obama talks out of BOTH sides of his ass. Yeah he signed on the extension of the tax cuts, all the while TALKING ABOUT wanting to RAISE TAXES and so called, fees.
Jeeze, what DON'T you all get, the PEOPLE see THROUGH the Dear Leaders BULLSHIT.

Well...what is it?

Do tax cuts help unemployment or not?

When will Americans wake the hell up, open their eyes and accept reality.
We live in capitalism. That is our system.
Capitalism requires capital. WELL DUH.
People provide capital.
Those people are investors. Investors want to make $$. If not, why would they invest their $$?
When investors quit investing because of worries about making $$ the economy tanks.
Investors are now worried about making $$ so they have quit investing.
The single largest factor in my businesses that affects whether or not I will invest capital is uncertainity in the tax field. Obama has caused that uncertainty. He is not pro business.
Hey, I like the guy and admire his personal achievements in life. No offense to anyone. Not his fault that he entered office at a time when we needed leadership in economics and capitalism FIRST and foremost.
He ain't the guy for that.

People provide capital.
Those people are investors. Investors want to make $$. If not, why would they invest their $$?
When investors quit investing because of worries about making $$ the economy tanks.
The single largest factor in my businesses that affects whether or not I will invest capital is uncertainity in the tax field. Obama has caused that uncertainty. He is not pro business.
Hey, I like the guy and admire his personal achievements in life. No offense to anyone. Not his fault that he entered office at a time when we needed leadership in economics and capitalism FIRST and foremost.

That is nonsensical because no potential investor in their right mind is going to refrain from putting money into a business operation with an expectation of profit simply because the top rate on some of that profit might be 39% instead of 35%.

PLUS, with the no tax increase GOP Congress in power, there is no uncertainty about tax increases, unless you think they're lying...

...so, contrary to rightwing propaganda, taxes are not the reason businesses aren't expanding and hiring.

They are not expanding and hiring because they don't believe there is enough consumer demand for good and services that can justify expansion.

People provide capital.

You have not invested capital because why? Because taxes have not been raised by Obama? I call bullshit.

Dont like something about the truth?

There is no one keeping you from working except yourself. If you can't find a job, create one. Move where you have to move to get one. Take the jobs that are available. Stop being so arrogant and thinking there is any job that is beneath you. There isn't.

This nation needs to relearn how to work, to truly work. Not just at a job, but in life.

The fake conservatives on this board are starting to make me want to become a liberal. No wonder conservatism is dead in this country. To be fair, true liberalism is also dead in this country. Both have been hijacked by blathering idiots.

Your comments here are almost intentional in the way they ignore the very premise upon which they are based. Telling people to create their own job when you simultaneously predicate the need for such on a lack of wealth which would be necessary for your demand in the first place, is sheer lunacy. Telling people to "take the jobs that are available" based on the notion that no jobs are available, is the height of stupidity.

I like certain things about Cain. But this right here is an example about why I don't think I could ever vote for him at the end of the day. This kind of simplistic analysis and dismissal of the problems that face our country is not what I want to see in a President. This kind of talk makes me expect that if he were elected, his attitude toward the problems of our country would be "Blame yourselves, don't expect me to fix the government."

Forum List

Back