Calif Ranks as Poorest State, Worst for Income Inequality

Funny but California pays more federal taxes to feed the other states in the nation. Now that's a lot of subsidy going on there!!

I can't figure out why so many on this forum hate California but are so obsessed with their hatred that they what? Post after post after post of California. They can't not forget California like they have a sickness or an obsession.

I can't figure out why so many on this forum hate California but are so obsessed with their hatred that they what? Post after post after post of California. They can't not forget California like they have a sickness or an obsession.

Maybe it's the typhus?

I didn't need to be told that; in other breaking news, plant chlorophyll is green and the sky is blue! I've lived in this most -shall we say - mercurial state for 45 years. I know it's fucked up to the point of some Warner Bros. Saturday morning cartoon.

Because living in CA all my life, I think this state serves as a cautionary tale to the rest of the country on how NOT to run a society. While there are millions of sane, reasonable, good-hearted people in CA, this state's most deranged kooks are in charge and running it into the ground.

I’d bet a comprehensive look into the psychology of it would reveal a deep rooted level of disappointment. I’d say we’re extremely disappointed in ourselves for letting Mexico hijack our state. Like you, we bought that noble line of bullshit for years...”they’re just looking for a better life”...we looked the other way and pretended it could never get this bad. We allowed thirdworld human cockroaches to literally ruin our state. We fucked ourselves.

California Ranks as Poorest State, One of the Worst for Income Inequality.

“Want a liberal utopia? This is what it looks like.”

It’s basically a few Feudal Lords living in their castles with the peasants serving the nobility.

California was once the land of opportunity. It is now rusting away into obscurity. U-Haul rental is 3x the cost leaving as it is for going in. In fact in many causes U-Haul will pay you to drive a truck into California.

And don’t tell me but California is the 7th largest economy. All that’s left are the internet companies bringing in the income. Making the Feudal Lords richer and giving the serfs crumbs. And one day soon those dot coms will disappear.

The Left destroy everything they touch.
Fake news

California is our wealthiest state by far

400px-United_States_GDP_by_States.png

It’s basically a few Feudal Lords living in their castles with the peasants serving the nobility.

California was once the land of opportunity. It is now rusting away into obscurity. U-Haul rental is 3x the cost leaving as it is for going in. In fact in many causes U-Haul will pay you to drive a truck into California.

And don’t tell me but California is the 7th largest economy. All that’s left are the internet companies bringing in the income. Making the Feudal Lords richer and giving the serfs crumbs. And one day soon those dot coms will disappear.

Fake news

No doubt, the state is wealthy....the people not so much, dumbass.

Fake news

LefTard Logic:
“We hate income inequality but we love the workings of California where it’s feast or famine for the people.”

Fake news

Thanks big tech, thanks big agriculture...no thanks 30% living on Top Ramen

So according to your chart Wyoming has roughly 700 people homeless compared to 5,000,000 people homeless in California..

Lol

I went through Wyoming last year & there were way more cattle than people. All the cattle I saw were homeless. 100,000 Cows Freeze to Death in Snowstorm. The people houses were shacks with a wood stove.

Trump spending tax payer money in DC giving it to wealthy oligarchs, driving up house prices sending poor workers to live the streets.
Are you on crack?

lo

Fake news

lots of folks just getting by......many dont have work.....lot of good that wealth does them.......

Fake news

California is raising the minimum wage to address that problem.

Fake news

Comrade
How do you propose they redistribute the wealth?

Fake news

LefTard Logic:
“We hate income inequality but we love the workings of California where it’s feast or famine for the people.”
just another reason to hike the minimum wage.

Fake news

Thanks big tech, thanks big agriculture...no thanks 30% living on Top Ramen
How do you propose California enforce trickle down?

So according to your chart Wyoming has roughly 700 people homeless compared to 5,000,000 people homeless in California..

Lol

I went through Wyoming last year & there were way more cattle than people. All the cattle I saw were homeless. 100,000 Cows Freeze to Death in Snowstorm. The people houses were shacks with a wood stove.

Trump spending tax payer money in DC giving it to wealthy oligarchs, driving up house prices sending poor workers to live the streets.

Did you see any filthy wetbacks raping and killing Americans in WY?
Did you go through Jackson Hole? Did you notice that everyone spoke English? Did you notice there were no shitty diapers or Modello cans lining the roadways...no stray pit bulls roaming neighborhoods?
That’s because there’s no wetbacks in Wyoming...weird huh?

Forum List

Back