California governor signs law to limit shootings by police

Reads to me that you are.
Reads to me you think you are a mind reader. Therefore I would suggest you are full of it.
Completely and utterly full of it.

The law is trying to say that the police can not shoot unless necessary and you are condemning that law.

Hence, my statement.
It's always been like that. cop. Right now cops can't shoot unless they have to. What filth like you want is to get more cops killed and let more criminals go free. And that is just what you will get. More crime. Just like you want.

This man did not have to be shot.

Attorney: Man killed at Costco was mentally ill, off meds
Being mentally ill and off meds is not a license to attack others.

He pushed him. That is not a justification to shoot someone and their parents. Hence the law.

The law is trying to say that the police can not shoot unless necessary and you are condemning that law.

Hence, my statement.
And I said I don't believe in shooting people when it's unnecessary and you called me a liar.
Hence, my statement you are full of crap! And you are.

I posted an example (I can do 20) where the person did not have to be shot. There was no reason to shoot him. You made excuses.

The law can be for all the good things it wants. It's a bad law that places cops in a bind and it's already illegal to shoot a suspect without ample justification.

If a cop now fears he or she is, or a bystander, is in danger of losing their life, the state of California is now standing on the side of the criminal, in essence, by making an instantaneous split second decision that much more difficult.

Anyone looking for a career in law enforcement should think twice about California.

I "feared for my life" is not ample justification when the person dead was unarmed and you are.
Total bullshit! Let some scumbag twice your size or physically more able than you attack you and see what happens to you, idiot!

No one was attacked hence the need for this law.

Reads to me you think you are a mind reader. Therefore I would suggest you are full of it.
Completely and utterly full of it.

Hence, my statement.
It's always been like that. cop. Right now cops can't shoot unless they have to. What filth like you want is to get more cops killed and let more criminals go free. And that is just what you will get. More crime. Just like you want.

This man did not have to be shot.

Attorney: Man killed at Costco was mentally ill, off meds
Being mentally ill and off meds is not a license to attack others.

He pushed him. That is not a justification to shoot someone and their parents. Hence the law.
When someone is attacked by a mentally ill person it is justification for deadly force. Do you think the crazy person should have to kill someone before they are stopped?

Progs are trying to balance two forces at one time. Handcuffing police while they have criminal codes that are the size of encyclopedias that are maximized to get the most resources in taxes, fees and fines with civilians who are griping that they are being abused by the same. Remove a lot of the criminal code and there will be less pressure on all except the bean counters that need the revenue.

Progs are trying to balance two forces at one time. Handcuffing police while they have criminal codes that are the size of encyclopedias that are maximized to get the most resources in taxes, fees and fines with civilians who are griping that they are being abused by the same. Remove a lot of the criminal code and there will be less pressure on all except the bean counters that need the revenue.

Generalizations make for poor arguments. Much of the criminal code does need reformed.

Gay Gavin Newsom gave a press conference that was just on tv. According to him, this law will help us all be kinder to one another. We will be getting along a lot better if the police are hamstrung.

Hence, my statement.
And I said I don't believe in shooting people when it's unnecessary and you called me a liar.

I posted an example (I can do 20) where the person did not have to be shot. There was no reason to shoot him. You made excuses.

The law can be for all the good things it wants. It's a bad law that places cops in a bind and it's already illegal to shoot a suspect without ample justification.

If a cop now fears he or she is, or a bystander, is in danger of losing their life, the state of California is now standing on the side of the criminal, in essence, by making an instantaneous split second decision that much more difficult.

Anyone looking for a career in law enforcement should think twice about California.

I "feared for my life" is not ample justification when the person dead was unarmed and you are.
Total bullshit! Let some scumbag twice your size or physically more able than you attack you and see what happens to you, idiot!

Right, twist smoke and spin like all your kind.

Hence, my statement.

You deserve to be a victim.

Is this where I note........"triggered" or "Snowflake"?

I see that Governor standing over the caskets of a lot of dead Law Enforcement Officers if this truly gets fully implemented.
That's what the democrats are hoping happens.

What might happen is that the police show up later and take a report.

Not likely. What I wager will happen is that police will pull back, like they did in Chicago.

They will simply stop making stops, stop doing patrols. They sit on the opposite side of town from where the crime is, and just wait for the 911 calls to come in.

Instead of being proactive, which results in confrontation with criminals, they'll simply wait for the 911, came collect the body, clean up the crime scenes, take a statement or two, and drive away.

The people whose blood will be spilled the most, will be the people who complained about the police the most.

.... and sadly... rightly so.

I see that Governor standing over the caskets of a lot of dead Law Enforcement Officers if this truly gets fully implemented.

Not likely. What I wager will happen is that police will pull back, like they did in Chicago.

They will simply stop making stops, stop doing patrols. They sit on the opposite side of town from where the crime is, and just wait for the 911 calls to come in.

Instead of being proactive, which results in confrontation with criminals, they'll simply wait for the 911, came collect the body, clean up the crime scenes, take a statement or two, and drive away.

The people whose blood will be spilled the most, will be the people who complained about the police the most.

When that 911 call comes in the police will stop for a cup of coffee first. No use taking the risk that the bad guy will be there

kullyfornia is a lost cause. It'll take sending in the National Guard to remove trash at this point, and that includes the anti American, radical, retarded trash holding office in the state.

I don’t understand the hysteria. Perhaps you all can help me. Instead of the old standard, Reasonable, it is now changed to Necessary. What it does is change the standards. No longer can the cop whip out the get out of jail free card. I was a feared for my life. That excuse has justified shootings that were outrageous.

What this does is force LEOs to hesitate before doing what needs to be done, and give the CRIMINAL an advantage in a life or death situation.

I will always side with the LEO over the criminal, no matter what.

In the example I posted the person killed was not a "criminal". It was a mentally ill man who had pushed the cop.

You do not shoot him and his parents over that.
Don't bother, he's a psycho.

Fine by me, at this point. Much less chance of my wife getting shot.

Won't do a fucking thing. Criminals who assault cops will still be shot, sjw idiots will still screech and riot, and the dumbfounded leftist politicians will stand around going "but wait, we have this 'law'..... WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!?!"

Won't do a fucking thing. Criminals who assault cops will still be shot, sjw idiots will still screech and riot, and the dumbfounded leftist politicians will stand around going "but wait, we have this 'law'..... WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!?!"

Except that the cop has to show it was necessary. It lowers the hurdle for the cop to be prosecuted.

Except that the cop has to show it was necessary. It lowers the hurdle for the cop to be prosecuted.
Until the DA scuttles the case against the bad cops.

Forum List

Back