California hits 6 million residents with unprecedented water restrictions, agriculture is exempt...lol

Are LA citizens allowed to hose off their sidewalks more frequently to remove the piles of poo? Or is every use of a garden hose prohibited?

Did you say the "we want something for nothing crowd"? Who were you referring to if not the corporations who pay no taxes?

I'm talking about people who think energy and water spring from their outlets and faucets as if by magic. and their wastewater flows out of their homes and just goes away.

As with everything your fellow DemoKKKrats do, the worst impacted residents will be the poor minorities who live in the overpopulated cities hit hardest by these restrictions. As expected, you didn't even acknowledge them, for the reason I stated above.

The almond farmers, who are exempt from these tyrannical restrictions, are virtually all white (of course).
You're worrying about poor minorities now? I'm not. The world needs ditch diggers. They already make $15 hr now.

Don't worry immigrants, yet again, will show you whites how it's done.

Are LA citizens allowed to hose off their sidewalks more frequently to remove the piles of poo? Or is every use of a garden hose prohibited?
1654272665354.png

You're worrying about poor minorities now? I'm not. The world needs ditch diggers. They already make $15 hr now.

Don't worry immigrants, yet again, will show you whites how it's done.

Where have you been for 30 years? Ditch digging is done by laborers, and while unskilled it's still trade work. You don't get a laborer for less than $30 an hour, without counting benefits.

Where have you been for 30 years? Ditch digging is done by laborers, and while unskilled it's still trade work. You don't get a laborer for less than $30 an hour, without counting benefits.
That might sound like a lot to a guy like me who lives in Michigan but

According data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2020, the median household income in California is $78,672. Note that this figure is the median gross income, meaning it does not take into account taxes or other deductions. It also does not include other non-cash benefits that one might get from a job, such as insurance or paid vacation time.

Also note that this is household income, which includes both single-earner households and single-income homes. The mean income, meanwhile, is $111,622.

So $62K for a laborer in Cali. Not bad for blue collar. If his wife makes $17K they make over the median household income in Cali.

Who you talking to?

We can sell/drink the salt or put it back in the ocean. Or sell it to the North where we have snowy roads.

Lawns are a waste of money. Watering and gas to fill your lawnmowers?

For many Americans, that means blankets of grassy green for kids to play in. There are an estimated 40 million to 50 million acres of lawn in the continental United States — that's nearly as much as all of the country's national parks combined. In 2020, Americans spent$105 billion keeping their lawns verdant and neat.

None of you have enough for retirement yet your piss away money on watering and cutting grass? Are you nuts?
Putting all the salt into the Ocean has serious consequences to all that live in the Oceans. Kelp forests are just one crucial living thing which provides Oxygen to the atmosphere when taking of tons of carbon dioxide per year.

Predictably, Gavin Newsom is putting citizens last, corporations first, like the good DemoKKKrat he is. And, of course, stormtroopers will be out to "enforce the ordinance".

To enforce the restrictions, LADWP will reportedly patrol Los Angeles streets to “educate Angelenos on the days of the week watering restrictions and to enforce the ordinance.”

“Californians made significant changes since the last drought but we have seen an uptick in water use, especially as we enter the summer months. We all have to be more thoughtful about how to make every drop count,” Newsom added.

Starting Wednesday, Southern California residents in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Ventura counties will be limited to outdoor water usage one or two days out of the week or have water volume restrictions. The Metropolitan Water District targeted these three counties because they are dependent on water transported from Northern California regions. The agency has also requested all Southern California residents to diminish water usage by 20 to 30 percent.

For example, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) customers are limited to watering their grass or plants two days out of the week, with dedicated days based on home address. Residents who live in homes with odd-numbered street addresses may water Monday and Friday, while even-numbered street addresses may water Thursday and Sunday.

Outdoor watering is prohibited for all residents between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. To enforce the restrictions, LADWP will reportedly patrol Los Angeles streets to “educate Angelenos on the days of the week watering restrictions and to enforce the ordinance.”

Well agriculture appears nowhere in your source, and that is only partially true. Some farmers have he right of unlimited draws that were established a hundred years ago to grease the wheels in California. Most, however, have some sort of restrictions from what I have read.

Anyway, dry up into dust, fall in the ocean, burn in a wildfire--it is all fine with me as far as California goes. They are a pox on our country. Second only to Texas.

Well agriculture appears nowhere in your source, and that is only partially true. Some farmers have he right of unlimited draws that were established a hundred years ago to grease the wheels in California. Most, however, have some sort of restrictions from what I have read.

Anyway, dry up into dust, fall in the ocean, burn in a wildfire--it is all fine with me as far as California goes. They are a pox on our country. Second only to Texas.

I guess it all depends on how much money you have. That's true in every state/nation right?

If California were a sovereign nation (2021), it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany. Additionally, California's Silicon Valley is home to some of the world's most valuable technology companies, including Apple, Alphabet Inc., and Meta Platforms.

GDP per capita: $85,546 (2021)
GDP growth: 7.8% (2021)
Population below poverty line: 13.3%

I dont live in California. Dont want to even visit there. Either you Desal or your water will run dry in time.

I cant help stupid people. At this point I simply dont care about them anymore. Go thirsty for all I care. You have been warned.

I dont live in California. Dont want to even visit there. Either you Desal or your water will run dry in time.

I cant help stupid people. At this point I simply dont care about them anymore. Go thirsty for all I care. You have been warned.
And don't be ignorant how science works and ask us to send Great Lakes water to you. We're already doing that too much. The corporations are winning that fight right now. And I'm sure if California wants to pay, a corporation will bribe our politicians and they'll sell our water.

The problem with doing that is that the water never ends up back in the Great lakes. A dumb ass Californian drinks it, pisses it into their toilet, it flushes and goes into their sewers and water treatment plants and it doesn't ultimately land back where it came from like it does when I drink it here.

The idea is as old and dusty as the desert Southwest: Pipe abundant Great Lakes water to parched cities out West, such as Phoenix and Las Vegas. The idea's been dismissed for as long as it's been pitched, with adamant opposition from Great Lakes states, whose representatives crafted a pact with Canada just to stop such a thing.

But the latest person to see large-scale Great Lakes water diversions as a future likelihood might make some in the Midwest do a double take — the chief water scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California.

We are doomed.

Statement: "Anyway, dry up into dust, fall in the ocean, burn in a wildfire--it is all fine with me as far as California goes."

Response: If you got your wish you would pay a lot more for produce:

"California grows about 80% of all fruits and vegetables in the U.S., so California seasons are in many ways national seasons if you're not buying locally elsewhere. That is, you may not be able to get something locally, but even buying nationally keeps you in touch with the hemisphere's seasons, which is something. You can also look up produce by seasons: spring, summer, fall, winter"

And don't be ignorant how science works and ask us to send Great Lakes water to you. We're already doing that too much. The corporations are winning that fight right now. And I'm sure if California wants to pay, a corporation will bribe our politicians and they'll sell our water.

The problem with doing that is that the water never ends up back in the Great lakes. A dumb ass Californian drinks it, pisses it into their toilet, it flushes and goes into their sewers and water treatment plants and it doesn't ultimately land back where it came from like it does when I drink it here.

The idea is as old and dusty as the desert Southwest: Pipe abundant Great Lakes water to parched cities out West, such as Phoenix and Las Vegas. The idea's been dismissed for as long as it's been pitched, with adamant opposition from Great Lakes states, whose representatives crafted a pact with Canada just to stop such a thing.

But the latest person to see large-scale Great Lakes water diversions as a future likelihood might make some in the Midwest do a double take — the chief water scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California.

We are doomed.
The Chicago River was changed from flowing into Lake Michigan and taking the water from Lake Michigan; you are correct it never flows back to any of the Great Lakes.

Clearly they are rich liberals. It sounds like they are running you broke cons out of the state. Because there isn't enough drinking water.
hey dumbass...more and more people move back in and replace anyone who has left....were do you think many illegals go to?.....

Forum List

Back