Call to move the Winter Olympics

From the Olympic Charter:

"The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practising sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play."

http://www.olympic.org/Documents/olympic_charter_en.pdf

It's too late to move, but not too late for banning Russia from participating.

"The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practising sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that's really going to happen

Tell you what Wytchy- all of you card carrying homosexuals need to book flights and take your happy asses on over to Russia .. LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD.. When they've thrown your butts in a russian hole, don't cry to the consulate..

Last edited:

South Africa ring a bell?

More and more people and organizations are calling upon the IOC to move the 2014 Winter Olympics out of Russia due to Russia's new laws on Homosexuality.

George Takei petitions: ?Move the 2014 Winter Olympics out of Russia? ? MSNBC

Stephen Fry: Move Olympics from anti-gay Russia | News.com.au

What do you think, considering that there are most likely gay athletes and spectators and Russia has threatened to arrest, detain, then deport anyone who even appears to support gays in any way.

I recall Carter being a fucking moron as well and boycotted the olympics.

it was moronic then and is moronic now.

Not even russia would arrest and detain a competitor as they know they will never ever have a chance at another games.

but don't let that stop the hate

Make certain the entire 2% of the population which are gay, ALL go with you.. then we won't have to hear you whiners any more.. Trust me, Russia will throw you in a dungeon and not give the first damn about your perceived rights or political pressure from Odumbo. Now move along.. all of you- Get going!

More and more people and organizations are calling upon the IOC to move the 2014 Winter Olympics out of Russia due to Russia's new laws on Homosexuality.

What do you think, considering that there are most likely gay athletes and spectators and Russia has threatened to arrest, detain, then deport anyone who even appears to support gays in any way.

Not even russia would arrest and detain a competitor as they know they will never ever have a chance at another games.

Then it was NOT. It had a very valid reason.

Not like now.

South Africa ring a bell?

Wanna make a bet on this one ?

(hint: South Africa never hosted an Olympics)

Last edited:

I think Russia can kiss my big round American heterosexual ass and the olypmics be moved elsewhere. The olympics are supposed to be for athletes to compete...with HUGE crowds from everywhere on earth...regardless of sexuality or politics, race or spiritual beliefs. Russia can go suck a big one as far as I am concerned.

If the Olympics are for athletes are to compete, then what place do activists have in propagandizing for homosexuality? Leave the gay shit home and let the athletes compete.

Russia is correct.

Not like now.

-No there wasn't

Carter played crybaby and crushed the hopes and dreams of thousands of people

I think Russia can kiss my big round American heterosexual ass and the olypmics be moved elsewhere. The olympics are supposed to be for athletes to compete...with HUGE crowds from everywhere on earth...regardless of sexuality or politics, race or spiritual beliefs. Russia can go suck a big one as far as I am concerned.

If the Olympics are for athletes are to compete, then what place do activists have in propagandizing for homosexuality? Leave the gay shit home and let the athletes compete.

Russia is correct.

Well, we will have to agree to disagree.
If I were homosexual and my partner was competing, I would want to be there, show support, hug and kiss after an event, hold hands while taversing Olympic Village, etc. without the fear of being arrested. And that goes for those who just go to participate in watching the events take place. So no. Russia is not correct.

Not like now.

-No there wasn't

Carter played crybaby and crushed the hopes and dreams of thousands of people

yes there was. Opposing soviet expansion - was a perfect reason.
I am glad it happened.

Russia is correct.

Well, we will have to agree to disagree.
If I were homosexual and my partner was competing, I would want to be there, show support, hug and kiss after an event, hold hands while taversing Olympic Village, etc. without the fear of being arrested. And that goes for those who just go to participate in watching the events take place. So no. Russia is not correct.

None of which has anything to do, whatsoever, with your "partner's" right or ability to compete in any event. It really has to do with what YOU choose to do, and YOU aren't a competitor. Unless the Olympic event is knob gobbling, carpet munching or ass fucking, no one is being denied the right to compete.

Why don't ya' just have your own Gay Olympics?

We do...the Gay Games. But don't you think there are Olympians who are gay and spectators who are gay? Should they not participate? Should they go and be arrested? Should they hide in the closet...again?

It sounds like as long as they don't go out on the streets and propagandize, they'll be fine. It's called respect and knowing how to act when you're in someone else's country.

An athlete of nontraditional sexual orientation isn’t banned from coming to Sochi,” Russia’s sports minister Vitaly Mutko said in an interview last Thursday. “But if he goes out into the streets and starts to propagandize, then of course he will be held accountable.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back