Calls for Alex Jones arrest....after threats

I'll be surprised if he isn't paid a visit. He likely will not get arrested but he will be visited.

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.

How does calling for removal "one way or another" equate to violence?

How many people made similar statements regarding Trump that you approved of?

Yup....he has threatened the President Elect. The FBI may not have enough agents to keep up with all these Trumpsters threats. And Republican.....say nothing.
I would not say it because its going too far for me

but he has as much right to say it as the hollywood bitch who dreamed of bombing the white house while trump was in office

but he has as much right to say it as the hollywood bitch who dreamed of bombing the white house while trump was in office

That got the Secret Service's attention. So will this.

I've been hearing that kind of veiled threat all over the place, and they always take haven behind more legal challenges to come, in the courts or the legislatures.

We know that's not what they mean. But try proving it.

The Dems are becoming like the brown shirts, though, with all this call for arresting, not seating Republicans in the House, etc. That's not how it should be done, folks. Just keep standing firm and take out your anger privately, on a punching bag.

OK

So the cops get a selfie with a famous slut

big deal

they didnt arrest her so jones should have nothing to worry about

"Joe Biden will be removed one way or another" is not an actionable threat in ANY U.S. jurisdiction.

The Chinese Communist lockdown on free speech continues...

The Dems are becoming like the brown shirts, though, with all this call for arresting, not seating Republicans in the House, etc. That's not how it should be done, folks. Just keep standing firm and take out your anger privately, on a punching bag.
They are your dems now

what they do reflects on you too

OK

So the cops get a selfie with a famous slut

big deal

they didnt arrest her so jones should have nothing to worry about

I believe they will take specific threats against a person/ president more seriously than they took blowing up a building.

The difference is that she made a statement much closer to an actionable threat, specific enough to know that she intended violence.

Still not enough to be characterized as an actionable threat, but much more specific.

"one way or another" is so vague, if it is actionable, pretty much ANYTHING is actionable.

Forum List

Back