Can a Biden "Supporter" Just Answer This?

As much as you post about Biden Obama and Hillary, why don't you tell us. After all, you know so much more than anybody.

What you mean "us," cowboy? You pretend to speak for everyone, when in fact you speak only for yourself and even so, you don't do that even passably well.

You want to know about Biden:
Bidenisms - Racism, ignorance, lies and incompetence

Obama:
BarackObamaisms

Hillary:
BarackObamaisms

You LEFTISTS only PRETEND to know more than anybody else. Arrogance and condescension are your secondary metiers, after mendacity. Look the words up.

As much as I understand the idea that you dont jail the political opposition, I really cant see how Hillary, Obama and Biden arent jailed for these crimes. It would be a crime for them to continue walking the streets and allow this coup against the people to continue

Yep....and it just encourages the next democrat to do even more.....

Sometimes one has to get justice by going around the established legal system.

Factually False.
The fact that you can't explain why the Trump DoJ isn't indicting anyone for all these phony crimes you've been whining about for years should be enough to dispel your fantasy, but I think admitting the truth would break you.

It would be fun to see the Trump DOJ prosecute the people who arrested Stone, prosecuted Flynn, etc....
Of course that would mean the Trump DOJ is going to prosecute the Trump DOJ.

Bring it on.

Summarize what the video said...what do you want to know...that you can't figure out how to ask on your own?

Summary - why are you okay with one party attempting a coup on the other party.

You're welcome.

Thanks.

To answer, since it hasn't happened, I don't get into hypotheticals. LOL. I would be against it.

It was tried - that's a given fact
It failed - it still happened.

Uh...no.

Never happened.

For years, you have been claiming all these people have committed crimes.

Yet no charges.

You make up an excuse about some kind of immunity, which makes zero sense given that Trump has appointed every major person in the DoJ and there's still no charges.

Summarize what the video said...what do you want to know...that you can't figure out how to ask on your own?

Summary - why are you okay with one party attempting a coup on the other party.

You're welcome.

Thanks.

To answer, since it hasn't happened, I don't get into hypotheticals. LOL. I would be against it.

It was tried - that's a given fact
It failed - it still happened.

Uh...no.

Never happened.

It didn't happen in bubblecult world
in the real world it's documented.

Factually False.
The fact that you can't explain why the Trump DoJ isn't indicting anyone for all these phony crimes you've been whining about for years should be enough to dispel your fantasy, but I think admitting the truth would break you.

It would be fun to see the Trump DOJ prosecute the people who arrested Stone, prosecuted Flynn, etc....
Of course that would mean the Trump DOJ is going to prosecute the Trump DOJ.

Bring it on.

Escape the BubbleCult!

Maybe Biden supporters can answer this question too:

So when Joe Biden refers to Mitt Romney as "that Mormon" Does that mean it's okay for president Trump to refer to ilhan Omar as "That Muslim"? Or would that not be "presidential"?

Not a fair question -
President Trump does not suffer from alzhemeirs and/or dementia.

So when Joe Biden refers to Mitt Romney as "that Mormon" Does that mean it's okay for president Trump to refer to ilhan Omar as "That Muslim"? Or would that not be "presidential"?

Not a fair question -
lol. Yet Pelosi wants to do article 25..or is it an amendment....of getting rid of Trump because she claims he is mentally not capable of being potus. Or did you forget that part? AND...the one with brain mush is the Dem choice to run our country. So yes. Its a very fair question.

Not a fair question -
lol. Yet Pelosi wants to do article 25..or is it an amendment....of getting rid of Trump because she claims he is mentally not capable of being potus. Or did you forget that part? AND...the one with brain mush is the Dem choice to run our country. So yes. Its a very fair question.

Oh!

Actually the 25th amendment is for Biden.

Not a fair question -

Oh!

Actually the 25th amendment is for Biden.
Nope. Its for Trump. She has stated it numerous times. "Trump is not capable,mentally".

Then again, Biden is just the puppet. Harris is the one that will be POTUS. And people will vote for that. :cuckoo:

As much as I understand the idea that you dont jail the political opposition, I really cant see how Hillary, Obama and Biden arent jailed for these crimes. It would be a crime for them to continue walking the streets and allow this coup against the people to continue

Yep....and it just encourages the next democrat to do even more.....

Sometimes one has to get justice by going around the established legal system.
really. So you would "go around the system"? Maybe change the constitution to suit your purposes?

Forum List

Back