Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

Not anymore. We passed 51% recently. And that's even with counting the children who cannot yet get vaccinated.

"So far, 169,592,873 Americans — or 51.1% of the total population — have received the full course of vaccinations necessary to protect against COVID-19, according to the CDC."

That is all Americans of all races, it says nothing about the percentage of blacks and Latinos who are vaccinated.

Blame that on your people for medical experimentation on Black people. Regardless of your deflection, the point is that there are more white people unvaxxed than anything else. Mind your own business and work with your community to get them vaxxed since they are the major problem.
Just don’t complain on these boards when the black infection and death rates go up. Getting vaccinated is your choice and the results for good or ill are your responsibility.

So, this is really what you libs wanted all along…punish people for not bowing to your dictates.
Most Americans - regardless of your partisan obsession - are supportive of folks having the choice of vaccination or regular testing to reduce the spread of the pandemic.

Under federal guidelines, most U.S. workers, more than 80 million, will still have the option of proving they are not carrying the virus by submitting to weekly Covid tests. Test negative, and you're exempted from vaccination. Test positive, and you are not allowed to infect others.

Most Americans - regardless of your partisan obsession - are supportive of folks having the choice of vaccination or regular testing to reduce the spread of the pandemic.

Under federal guidelines, most U.S. workers, more than 80 million, will still have the option of proving they are not carrying the virus by submitting to weekly Covid tests. Test negative, and you're exempted from vaccination. Test positive, and you are not allowed to infect others.
You really don’t understand rights do you?

You really don’t understand rights do you?
I understand both personal rights and societal responsibilities, both legal and moral, actually.

Pantywaists whining that they should be allowed to transmit a lethal disease to others rather than take reasonable precautions to drastically reduce the chances of doing so is infantile.

Some may throw a tantrum rather than be scanned before boarding a commercial flight, but they can always walk if their alienation from other Americans demands it.

I understand both personal rights and societal responsibilities, both legal and moral, actually.

Pantywaists whining that they should be allowed to transmit a lethal disease to others rather than take reasonable precautions to drastically reduce the chances of doing so is infantile.

Some may throw a tantrum rather than be scanned before boarding a commercial flight, but they can always walk if their alienation from other Americans demands it.

a virus that has a 99.5% chance of survival….who’s the “pantywaste”?
I’d say you.

You dismiss because you agree with me.
I dismiss because I don't trust what the wingnuts say on this board about their personal life. Which goes back to my original point. There isn't a way to know 100% if you've had COVID and I'm pretty sure you guys would have a problem with having to prove you still have antibodies by supplying the government and others with your health records.

Thoughts? It's coming.
/----/ It's a touchy area. But since most people don't know the law well enough, I'm sure you could bully a store owner that you will report him/her for violating HIPPA.

HIPAA and Proof of Vaccine Status​

Vaccination information is classed as Personal Health Information and is covered by the HIPAA Rules. However, HIPAA only applies to HIPAA-covered entities – healthcare providers, health plans, and healthcare clearinghouses – and their business associates. If an employer asks an employee to provide proof that they have been vaccinated in order to allow that individual to work without wearing a facemask, that is not a HIPAA violation as HIPAA does not apply to most employers.

It would not be a HIPAA violation for an employer to ask an employee’s healthcare provider for proof of vaccination. It would however be a HIPAA violation for the employee’s healthcare provider to disclose that information to the employer unless the individual had provided authorization to do so. If an employer is running their own vaccination program and an employee chooses to have their vaccine privately, that individual may have to authorize their healthcare provider to disclose certain information about their vaccine to their employer as proof that they have been vaccinated.

Asking about vaccine status would not violate HIPAA but it is possible that other laws could be violated. For instance, requiring employees to disclose additional health information such as the reason why they are not vaccinated could potentially violate federal laws. Furthermore, several states have passed laws – or are considering laws – that prohibit employers in the public sector from asking employees about their vaccine status.

I dismiss because I don't trust what the wingnuts say on this board about their personal life. Which goes back to my original point. There isn't a way to know 100% if you've had COVID and I'm pretty sure you guys would have a problem with having to prove you still have antibodies by supplying the government and others with your health records.
100% I did and I donated units of blood and platelets to help others. I posted Pics off my Red Cross app and emails from hospitals who receive my by plasma. You dismiss because it doesn’t fit your narrative. Only but in this convo is you.

He can ask
You can ignore
If they won’t let you pay for your items-walk out with the items.
This is how calm civil disobedience works.
I saw the start of it in Giant Friday night and it was heartwarming.

It’s a several tiered dynamic
They can ask
You can remain silent
If they prohibit you then at that point they would likely be guilty of discrimination based on denying equal services due to a question they can ask but you don’t have to answer

Forum List

Back