Can America survive Trump?

Trump is like a fart in the wind Stunk up the place and disappeared
And you are a stain on his underwear.
I think he, like all liberals, are more like the Shit Hole under an Outhouse.

No matter how much shit and piss you fill it up with, it never seems to get full.

And I am not even sure if an Out House thinks of itself as an OUT House.

They probably imagine themselves as a cute little cottage in the woods, unaware of their own purpose, and oblivious to their own STANK!

That is liberalism in a nut shell.
Dogs piss on trees
Trees outlive dogs and Edward, and sometimes they fall on Dogs, Edward, and Edwards House.
A Dog can piss on a tree for it's whole life and then it dies.
Some trees live to be 3,000 years old.
A tree will outlive you and your mongrel.

Trees are made to make beautiful furniture, build houses, and make a fine piano, or violin.

Exactly what have you done with your worthless life that could even compete with what a tree does for nature and humanity?
Edward has consumed excess toilet paper made from trees dogs pissed on. Trees don't like Edward. Don't be like Edward.

I almost spit coffee on my screen.

With all the doomsday hysteria about the Trump presidency, I am wondering what America will look like after he leaves office. How will it compare with before he took office?

Please cite specific examples.
I expect when Trump leaves office, American will look a lot like it did before he took office. The economic expansion started under Obama and continued under Trump will probably still be with us but at a slower pace due to the Trump trade war. Considering the number of undocumented immigrants that have entered the country during his time in office, we will probably have about the same number of undocumented immigrants as when he took office. Immigration laws will not have changed Obamacare will still be with us and people will be bitching about it just as much as before he entered office. One thing I think everyone will notice is the divisions within the country will have increased.

I have seen the divide increase since Clinton.
It gets worse with each president. Trump has added a new twist. The media is fate news unless it supports your beliefs. This in effect, creates an environment in which voters disregard facts, great news for candidates where facts are a problem.

Obama did the same, Fox News was labeled "ultimately destructive".

Trump just pushed the envelop a little further, as did Obama.

Neither leader should have spoke about it but that is hindsight and it will get worse.
Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the GOP lying propaganda machine are the worst thing that has ever happened to the United States, super dupe.

Another lie from the super moron. Thanks for the laughs!

Interesting interpretations of "doomsday hysteria" (aka TDS).

With all the doomsday hysteria about the Trump presidency, I am wondering what America will look like after he leaves office. How will it compare with before he took office?

Please cite specific examples.
I expect when Trump leaves office, American will look a lot like it did before he took office. The economic expansion started under Obama and continued under Trump will probably still be with us but at a slower pace due to the Trump trade war. Considering the number of undocumented immigrants that have entered the country during his time in office, we will probably have about the same number of undocumented immigrants as when he took office. Immigration laws will not have changed Obamacare will still be with us and people will be bitching about it just as much as before he entered office. One thing I think everyone will notice is the divisions within the country will have increased.

It gets worse with each president. Trump has added a new twist. The media is fate news unless it supports your beliefs. This in effect, creates an environment in which voters disregard facts, great news for candidates where facts are a problem.

Neither leader should have spoke about it but that is hindsight and it will get worse.
I think he's pushed the envelope a lot further.

I don't think so, Obama was pretty paranoid of Fox News.
Obama, Fox News and the Free Press - FactCheck.org

And you are a stain on his underwear.
I think he, like all liberals, are more like the Shit Hole under an Outhouse.

No matter how much shit and piss you fill it up with, it never seems to get full.

And I am not even sure if an Out House thinks of itself as an OUT House.

They probably imagine themselves as a cute little cottage in the woods, unaware of their own purpose, and oblivious to their own STANK!

That is liberalism in a nut shell.
Dogs piss on trees
Trees outlive dogs and Edward, and sometimes they fall on Dogs, Edward, and Edwards House.
A Dog can piss on a tree for it's whole life and then it dies.
Some trees live to be 3,000 years old.
Be like me,take a step up A tree will outlive you and your mongrel.

Trees are made to make beautiful furniture, build houses, and make a fine piano, or violin.

Exactly what have you done with your worthless life that could even compete with what a tree does for nature and humanity?
Edward has consumed excess toilet paper made from trees dogs pissed on. Trees don't like Edward. Don't be like Edward.
I'm one of a kind step up into the real world,,,be like me

One of a kind amateur.

Don't play with professionals if you are not up to their level.

Don't be an amateur.

Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the GOP lying propaganda machine are the worst thing that has ever happened to the United States, super dupe.

Ask anyone in the world outside your bubble of garbage hate and misinformation...

Fox noise is total garbage especially in primetime and around elections...

Ask anyone in the world outside your bubble of garbage hate and misinformation...
Oh please little girl, you LibTards buy Russian and Chicom Propaganda by the Ship Load and dump it in here every day.

Then you get upset when we expose your latest lie, and you just go down the list to the next one they gave you.

Was that the next one on the list Putin sent you, or do you think up these Lame quips all on your own?

Honestly, I think you are dead wrong here.

I tend to think of Franco as an average run of he mill moron.

Nothing Super or Special about him in any way except for the fact he rides a really short bus.

Oh please little girl, you LibTards buy Russian and Chicom Propaganda by the Ship Load and dump it in here every day.

Then you get upset when we expose your latest lie, and you just go down the list to the next one they gave you.
Too bad you have no examples or evidence of that LOL

Nothing Super or Special about him in any way except for the fact he rides a really short bus.
I admire and respect your "opinions", brainwashed functional morons and ignoramuses. LOL. Don't try any of it in polite Society....

You don't accept evidence.

I admire and respect your "opinions", brainwashed functional morons and ignoramuses. LOL. Don't try any of it in polite Society....

I take it they allow you to post on USMB from The Short Bus?

Let me ask you a question.

Do you find licking windows enjoyable between your postings?

You don't accept evidence.
He will accept Candy from a Stranger, however.

Like they want Trump impeached without any crime. They have nothing to offer but bullshit.
Trump is a walking, talking crime.
There's an almost infinite supply of impeachable offenses.

Impeachable Offenses New - Need to Impeach
  • The trail of evidence starts with Trump’s attempt to get Comey to drop an investigation into National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn.
  • When he refused, Trump fired James Comey, the FBI director responsible for overseeing the investigation into Trump’s relationship with Russia during the 2016 election.
  • Trump made two more attempts at stopping the investigation by trying (unsuccessfully) to fire Robert Mueller, Comey’s predecessor.
  • Read more about Donald Trump’s obstruction here."
He had every right to fire Comey. Asking an advisor if you can fire someone isn't a crime. Lol

No bubble here you super moron.

I wouldn't know super moron, I don't watch Fox news or listen to Rush, it seems you do, ignorant moron.

You still trying to convince people that you and your boyfriend are all grownup?

What horrible things have happened, Bulldog?

The Op and the other Trump haters have obviously been living on a deserted island the fact they cant recall the criminal activities of the clintons and bushs and obamas what traiters THEY were when they were in office.:rolleyes: Not to defend Trump or anything cause I am not a trump supporter in the least,.both parties are corrupt and we will never have a presidedent serve the people instead of the bankers as long as we have this corrupt two party system. the establishment is always going to make sure the corrupt dems or corrupt repubs get in office,they dont care which cause they know both parties always do their bidding that they ask and if they dont,they end up like kennedy.

trump is not for the people no doubt but he has nothing on those previous clown presidents i mentioned of their traiterous and criminal activities they committed when THEY were in office.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back