Can Any Dem/lib Tell Us What Agency The Govt Has Run Efficiently?

I get two pensions. One public sector, one private sector. They are both awesomely efficient.

The public sector pension is "efficient" only at looting the taxpayers.
so if you worked 30 years at a place you would turn yours down?.....just askin....

Public sector pensions are the result of a criminal conspiracy between unions and politicians. Yeah, I don't know any bank robber who would voluntarily turn over the swag. That doesn't alter the fact that it's ill gotten loot.

I get two pensions. One public sector, one private sector. They are both awesomely efficient.

so if you worked 30 years at a place you would turn yours down?.....just askin....

Public sector pensions are the result of a criminal conspiracy between unions and politicians. Yeah, I don't know any bank robber who would voluntarily turn over the swag. That doesn't alter the fact that it's ill gotten loot.
so someone who takes a Govt job to feed his family is now a crook?....

Government is a criminal enterprise. I've said that many times. Yeah, if you work for the government, you're engaged in a criminal enterprise.

Government is a criminal enterprise. I've said that many times. Yeah, if you work for the government, you're engaged in a criminal enterprise.
so if you had a family and needed a job and a govt job was there and you could get the job....you would turn it down?...

In the case of Federal pensions, that's not true. The Federal pension system was established in the 1920s.

Federal employees were not given collective bargaining rights till Kennedy was President. Even then (and now), their collective bargaining rights do NOT extend to wages and pensions.

I'm personally insulted.

I'm personally insulted.
Oh, don't be insulted....he's just nutzoid when it comes to this kind of stuff... ;)

It's a bit out there. I worked for the government for 7.5 years, 4 military and 3.5 civil service. I can assure all I was no crook, although I saw a lot of waste. Including human. There are good people and hard workers in government, but anyone in the system knows there are a lot of slackers too.

It's a bit out there. I worked for the government for 7.5 years, 4 military and 3.5 civil service. I can assure all I was no crook, although I saw a lot of waste. Including human. There are good people and hard workers in government, but anyone in the system knows there are a lot of slackers too.
absolutely agree with that...

Dollar for dollar, America offers the most effective and efficient government on the planet, doing so for about 20 cents on the dollar nationally, 28 cents if you include state and local taxes.

The OP is parroting a talking point. If he isn't maybe he can prove the above WRONG and/or name another country that can match or best those figures.

And what exactly to do we get for that money? Spending 28% of what people earn is not really an admirable objective.

And yet you're the same guy who somewhere else today was bitching about monopolies, which cannot be controlled without government intervention.

You think the private sector is more efficient than the government? Well, this coming winter, YOU go out and shovel the snow off the road in front of your house...

...and hope all of your neighbors do the same, in case you plan on going anywhere.

In the case of Federal pensions, that's not true. The Federal pension system was established in the 1920s.

Federal employees were not given collective bargaining rights till Kennedy was President. Even then (and now), their collective bargaining rights do NOT extend to wages and pensions.
the PO they do.....

Have you expressed your feelings to the Pentagon and all branches of the military?

Have you expressed your feelings to the Pentagon and all branches of the military?

Why would I do that? Are you in the habit of approaching someone in the mafia and telling him he's a thug?

You think the private sector is more efficient than the government? Well, this coming winter, YOU go out and shovel the snow off the road in front of your house...

...and hope all of your neighbors do the same, in case you plan on going anywhere.

How does that prove government is efficient?

Forum List

Back